Chapter 33: The Grim Reaper

Savannah

Silas' hard abs were pressing against my back, his pelvis hitting my áss as he pounded into me from behind. The gentle sunlight seeped through the slightly parted curtains and hit our naked and sweaty bodies, which were under the thick covers.

"Fúck." I heard him grunt in my neck as his balls were slapping against my puffy slit. My hands slid down to his arms banded across my bare stomach. He was holding me as though he was protecting the little thing inside my belly.

His facial hair then tickled my skin when he licked my ear shell.  "I need your lips." He whispered and nibbled on my earlobe.

I moaned into my pillow and I gripped the sheets instead.

I had given him my consent to take me however he wanted, so then I had been waking up ever since last week with him biting my shoulder, and pressing his morning wood in my àss.

So of course, I would anchor my legs and let his fat head in my sore cúnt. It has always been the best way to wake up every morning.

I said 'sore' because my dear husband's appetite isn't only for mornings. It also goes on during afternoons, whenever I shower,  and most of the time he gets turned on whenever I do the most normal stuff like working out, he would come in and cup the beast between his legs while he watches me do some squats, or when I'm out with Dog in the forest.

Dog's dear dad will give him a chew toy to keep him occupied while he pulls me inside the shed, and fúcks me against the table or sometimes made me ride him on the floor, or when I'm peacefully reading in the living room, he'd kneel before me and bury his face in my cúnt, while he made me read and commands me to focus while he pleasures me. Before we go to bed and I do my nightly routine, I don't even get to finish putting my moisturizer on before his hands are already inside my nightgown.

So as one can imagine, I had been very busy getting stuffed like a donut, left to right, missionary to doggy.

Am I complaining? Hell, no. My body, brain, inner goddes, and hormones are very, very happy.

"No." I playfully answered his question when he asked if he could kiss me again.

He groaned, and pulled out. He manhandled me and placed me on my back. He parted my legs so wide to allow his large frame. All of his muscled and tattooed glory came into my view on top of me. The duvet flying off of the floor.

He licked his lips and savagely grabbed his wet and hard cóck. He then slapped it on my slit before he pointed the tip on my entrance, and swiftly thrusted all the way in.

I whimpered. He then deliciously pressed his body against mine. It was enough to blanket me with his warmth, but not enough to crush me nor press against my tummy.

"I said I need my kiss from my wife." He whispered against my mouth, habang mas diniinan niya ang kanyang mga pag-ulos.

I half giggled and moaned.

"And I said no–mmmmpp."  I buried my fingers in his hair as his hips pistoned. The bed started creaking.

I had to gasp for air as his thrusts became feral.

"I cannot wait to see your pregnant belly swell with my first child." He grunted as he buried his face in my neck. My fingernails scratching his back, my toes curling as he pounded so deep in me, he hit that special spot that only he could reach.

I couldn't help but to smile amidst the impending orgåsmîc euphoria.

After the dinner at the cafe a week ago, we had agreed that I will stop taking the pill. A few days after that, I started developing subtle symptoms of pregnancy such as sensitivity to smell and bad morning nausea that I am still able to hide from him.