Chapter 12: Escape Plan?

Savannah

Thankfully ay binitawan niya ang aking mga bewang matapos ko siyang tuksuhin. For whatever messed up reason, my skin longed for the calloused and warm feel of his hand, but I quickly shrugged it off. Agad naman akong ilang beses na humakbang upang makalayo ako sa kanya. He moved away too, but only to turn on the shower and snatch the detachable shower head.

I bit my inner cheek when he placed the sprinkling water on the top of his head. He threw his head back for a moment, causing his neck to stretch and for his Adam's apple to pop sexily.

Matapos ang ilang sandali ay umayos na siya ng tayo, he then put the shower head next to his face, and to his neck causing the water to trickle down all over his body. Ang mga bula sa kanyang katawan ay tumulo pababa kasama ng tubig.

Hindi dapat ako naaapektuhan. I should hate him, alright. But goddåmn it, this bastard is an incredible piece of a bad yet...so freaking hunky and beautiful man, and not only does he know it; he also knows how to use his said assets against me.

And I am gonna be a big liar if I said that it's not working.

Hindi ko maiwasang mapalunok nang sundan ng mga traydor kong mga mata ang pagtulo ng naghalong sabon at tubig sa kanyang mamasel na katawan, it continue to flow down to his washboard abs, adonis belt, to that patch of hair on his pubic area and down to his still very hard cøck.

My cheeks reddened because I shouldn't be watching him like this, but I couldn't seem to look away. It's like he has that nasty spell over me.

Tumaas naman ang aking mga mata sa kanyang libreng kamay nang ipatong niya iyon sa kanyang matigas na kalamnan. It was like he was doing it to make sure that there were

no remnants of the soap, but the way he caressed his olive skin suggests otherwise.

He's running his hands slowly and firmly while his burning gaze is on me.

Suddenly, my insides feel hot.

I had to clench my legs when he slid down his hand to his crotch as the water continued to pour from the shower head that he was holding with his other hand. Namilog naman ang aking mga mata nang hawakan niya ang kanyang naghuhumindig na pagkalalaki. I heard him sigh softly when he started an up and down motion.

My nípples are embarrassingly hard now and shît, everything feels burning hot!

"Stop!"

He tilted his head, his long fingers still wrapped around his length.

"And why would I do that?"

I gritted my teeth and gave him a glare.

"Kasi nga sabi ko."

He bit his lower lip bago niya binitawan ang kanyang pagkalalaki.

"Alright. But now, you gotta admit that we're both hørny." He said after he put the shower head back to its place.

"Asa ka." I retorted.

"Hmm.." Nahigit ko naman ang aking hininga nang tawirin niya ang aming distansya. Suddenly, my back is once again, against the wall and his full height is towering me.

"S-Silas.." I whispered.

"...You swear when I dip my finger inside your tight little heat, I'm not gonna find you wet and aching?" He whispered seductively.

I clenched my thighs when I felt the liquid heat gushed from my hole.

"I'm g-going out." Iyon lang ang sinagot ko bago ako nag-iwas ng tingin.