(01)Welcome To Hellfire(01)

Hi, I'm Y/n. Y/n Henderson. I just got back, I was out of Hawkins for awhile. Now, I'm Dustin's older sister and we get along well, as much as a big sister and a little brother can. Dustin has always been there for me and I've always been there for him, me and him have one of the best bonds a brother and sister have and we both greatly appreciate one another.

Hawkins is what I liked to call satanic, at least that's what I thought. Now it was possessed by something greater than that and I found that out by Dustin, when he couldn't keep his mouth quiet while we were speaking of the topic. I know his friends, I'm part of that, I helped defeat the mind flayer. I was there when Maxine saw her brother die, I was there when everything happened. To this day, I still think ahout it. I still get nightmares.

That's why I left, I left because I needed it. But now I'm back, hoping for a fresh start. Though I doubt I'll ever get a fresh start after that.

Now I'm not all that popular, I mostly keep to myself for obvious reasons, I have a lot of anxiety. I don't like opening up to people or having any human interaction.

When Dustin introduced me to Steve Harrington, we got along well, like Best friends. Soon I was introduced to Robin and that's when we became our funky old trio. I love them a lot, their like family.

--

Now, enough about me, let's get on with how I got into this mess.

I was walking with Dustin and Mike, in the cafeteria. Obviously they were sitting with Eddie Munson and the group of freaks as people liked to call them. Now this was my  first day back, Dustin insisted i sat with them to make new friends. I liked DnD but..i really wasn't in the mood for friends or new ones at least.

We sat down.

"OR even...MURDER." Eddie said setting the magazine down. I jumped a bit, at his sudden yell.

"Oo now who's this Dustin?" Eddie said, traveling his eyes across my face, taking in my features.

"My names Y/n Henderson, I'm Dustin's big sister." I said eating the corn on the cafeteria tray looking down. He was quite handsome, who knew.

"Yeah, she came back a few days ago be nice." Mike spoke up, patting my shoulder. I glared at Mike and shook my head.

He immediately took his hand off my shoulder. "Well, you guys don't look alike, at all." A random boy at the table said.

"Hey! What does that mean?" Dustin yelled. I started laughing a little. "It just means I got the better genes Dusty BunNn" I mocked , reminding him of his nickname Susye gave him.

That broke into Mike laughing and the other guys at the table, except Eddie..he was just staring at me. I decided to just get up "Alright, I am out I'm gonna see If Steve can pick me up I'm skipping." I was nothing like Dustin. At all. I walked away sighing, making my way out of Hawkins High. Figured I'd just head to Steve's work to go see him.

--

Back with Eddie.

No One's Pov:

"Henderson!" Eddie yelled. "You're sister is hot" Eddie grinned.

Dustin looked at Eddie with a disgusted face. "Ew no! That's my sister dude.."

Eddie rolled his eyed and smiled, the other guys started nodding agreeing with Eddie. "Stop it!! That's my blood" Dustin said, unamused by them agreeing.

"Also we might have to postpone Hellfire, Lucas...uhh has the game..today" Dustin said, nerves building up as he said those words.

Eddie went crazy, stopped eating even. "Postpone..? No we'll get a sub, go find one. You'll be the masters of finding someone fit...afterall it's Vecna tonight boys.." Eddie said, standing up and lifting the two boys and pushing them away.

--
Back with Steve, I was checking out the horror movie section. Steve was behind me. "Do we really have to watch a horror movie this weekend?" Steve complained, huffing. "Yes we do, it's my pick, Harrington." I turned around, looking up at him. Steve rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Fine."

I smiled, pleased with myself. Robin, Steve and I always had a weekend movie night. It was just our thing. I loved it. We all got a pick and there was always bunches of snacks and drinks. It was that time all three of us could just chill out and not worry about anything. Now i repeat a year of highschool, but I'm the same age as Steve. 19. I'm also pretty sure Eddie repeated, but not for the same reasons as me.

Steve kept the eye contact with me though, Until Robin eventually came back out from the back. Looking at the two of us "Stop being in love and get back to work Steve." I rolled my eyes, in love? Bullshit. Steve is way too out of my league.

--

At our house.

--

Dustin has asked me to go to hellfire, I agreed. I was getting ready, I just slipped on some white shorts and a cardigan with a nice green top underneath. I smiled at myself in the mirror and headed out the house with Dustin. I didn't have my drivers license so I just asked Steve to drive us beforehand, which he almost instantly agreed to.

Let's see how this will go...hopefully well.

--

I was standing in front of Eddie, him looking down at me as he questioned me. Unamused at Dustin and Mike's pick. "What are you level one dwarf. You sure seem like it by you're height." His words made me angry, but I didn't take it to heart. He flicked my forehead, who did he think he was?

"I'm a level 15 druid actually..shapeshifter.." I looked at him, small smile on my face. It wasn't the best but hey it got the job done.

He smirked at held his hand out. "Welcome to Hellfire, sweetheart." I felt my cheeks heat up ever so slightly, breaking the eyecontact and that's when the game began.