(28)Time After Time(28)

It was raining, heavily at that too by the time we got to my old house. The moment I stepped foot inside Dustin came to hug me. "Hi Dusty Bun, how've you been doing?" I tilted my head, trying to hide away my sadness as fast as I could.

My mom made tea and we all sat down, my mom adored Steve and Eddie even if she didn't understand why I was with the two of them she understood and never questioned it. Steve always helped cleaning up and Eddie with the dishes. I decided to take a trip to my old room, sitting on my old bed as I frowned, crying into my hands.

"Hey..Y/n" Dustin came and sat beside me, bringing me into a hug. "Tell me what's wrong." Dustin was so kind. "Nothing Dusty Bun, it's fine." Dustin smiled at me as he brought me into an even tighter hug. "Tell mee, I'm your brother.." Dustin insisted. So I did. I told him everything and by the end of it Dustin was crying too hugging me and comforting me the best way he could. "God really blessed me with the best brother ever eh?" I ruffled up his curly hair and sighed. We sat there hugging eachother until Steve and Eddie said it was time to leave.

Dustin got up, hugging the two boys which just made me sob more. I was brought into the group hug. The sadness in Eddie and Steve's eyes made me break, they should never have to see me like this, ever.

--

There we were at home, I immediately broke down again when we were. The two coming to comfort me. "God..that dick is gonna pay" Eddie said through tears, cupping my face. "You should never have to go through that! Ever!" Steve just stood there, crying but attempting to hide it. The two were softies, I knew that. "Please my love stop crying..we know it feels horrible we do." Eddie was choking up. "I-It's disgusting I-I'm disgusting Eds..I-I want h-him dead.." I said, crying into Eddie's shoulder. "You are not disgusting sweetie..we love you so much."

Steve and Eddie pulled me to the couch, Eddie laying my head on Steve's leg as he started taking off my shoes so he could lift my legs up on his lap. Steve played with my hair. We were in comfortable silence, just them comforting me until I felt my eyes get heavy, groaning a little. "S-Steve..Eds can we go u-upstairs..." They didn't even speak, Steve picked me up, me hugging onto him like a koala. Eddie followed upstairs, the look of pure terror, anger and sadness on his face.

Steve set me down on the bed. "You okay baby? Huh? Need anything or something." I shook my head no and the two layed on each side of me. I grumbled and mumbled to myself as I gave them both a little kiss on the cheek. "I love you so much." I mumbled, Eddie furrowed his eyebrows and put his forehead against mine. "I love you too princess, so so much.." He gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged me tightly. Steve flipped me over to his side, kissing my lips. "I love you beautiful" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Alright sleep sleep!" I huffed cuddling into Steve as Eddie pressed himself against me kissing my head.

"Goodnighhht!" Eddie said chuckling a little but that just turned into the two boys rambling about how potatoes were good in anyway shape or form. "Harrington! Munson! Enough!" I started laughing but they just kept going, I pushed Steve off the bed along with Eddie. "Ramble about it on the floor" I yawned but they just jumped on me, starting to tickle me.

"S-Stop!" I giggled, squirming as I grabbed onto their hair. "Stop" I said before pushing them down, nuzzling myself into the blanket. I huffed and they took that as a sign to stop. I was hot and bothered.

--

When I woke up they were gone, I sighed and stood up getting into one of Eddie's t-shirts. It was a faded metallica shirt. I huffed as I started looking around Steve's drawers just to be nosey. I found one of his notebooks and opened it, a smile raising on my face. "Y/n Harrington..gosh that's cute.." I then looked down a bit. "Y/n Munson" I read out. I started giggling to myself, not even realising the two were behind me since I was concentrated at reading in the notebook until I stood up and turned around my eyes widening.

"Hi!" I smiled nervously, the two were flustered, complete jelly. "I-It's cute don't worry..were you guys fighting on what last name I should have and what sounded better." The two nodded as I started laughing more. "I am sorry i-it's just it's adorable and you guys wrote a bunch of stupid things in here, also Stevie what do you mean by 6 little nuggets" I brought the two embarrassed boys into a hug still giggling into Eddie's chest. The two boys grumbled a little and brought me to the bed to hug me. I sighed. "What's wrong my loves?" I frowned.

"Jasonn.." Steve said kissing my stomach. "What did he do?" I tensed up. "We beat him up..were just really tired.." Eddie said looking up at me smiling. "You guys are so good to me." I said running my hands through their hair. "Say it again.." Steve mumbled, I smiled knowing that they liked being praised for the slightest things too. "You guys are so good to me..do you want some food I can make you some?" They shook their heads. "We wanna just stay like this sweetheart.." Eddie said, the two were practically falling asleep already.

I smiled at the sight of the two, I had no regrets to having them back in my life. I needed them. Eddie started snoring like a baby and I had to work for all that it was worth not to burst out laughing.

--

It was the afternoon and the two had woken up, energetic to say the least. I yawned and stood up looking at them. "Why do you guys have no shirts on? Also Steve how much did Eddie pay you to listen to metallica." I said yelling so they could hear me over the blasting rock music. They didn't seem to even hear me then. Eddie pulled me by my waist smiling at me.

I smiled back as Steve sat there unamused by the rock music. I giggled at the sight of him as I tilted my head at him frowning sarcastically. Eddie turned off the music to save Steve the heart attack. "It's not that bad Stevie! I love rock." Steve stood up and rest his head on my shoulder groaning. "Jesus Eds, he really does hate it." I said in a worried tone as a joke. Steve grabbed me and picked me up, lifting me in the air. "Oh my god Steve you're gonna drop me!" I yelled, screaming. "Munson attack!" Steve said as Eddie started tickling me, making me burst into laughter.

"S-Stop stop!" I kept laughing kicking my feet. Eddie grabbed my ankles pulling me away from Steve and onto the bed. We were all out of breath. "Mall today?" I said, breathless. The two nodded.