(17)Jason, You're Dead(17)

I was at school, in the cafeteria eating. Eddie hadn't come to classes today, I assumed he needed to work today.

I was sitting with Gareth and the rest of the table. "So Dustin-" I was cut off by Jason yelling over at me. "Hey pretty girl!" I looked at Gareth and huffed. "God is testing me today." I mumbled. "Hey dude that almost cried cause I yelled at him!" I waved and smiled, turning back around to face Dustin. "As I was saying, Susye called me last night. She's visiting this weekend" I smiled nudging him.

"No way" Dustin smiled. "Yes way" I nodded. We talked about practically anything for awhile until the bell rang. I got up and walked out, what I didn't know is that Jason and his so called friends were following me. I opened my locker and grabbed the books I needed for next class.

Once the second bell rang to go into class, Jason slammed my locker. "You know maybe you and your little boyfriends got away with the murders, but we all know well that you guys posessed the devil" At this point Jason was inches from my face. I looked at his friends and just stood there. "Can you..uh get out of my face maybe." I was whispering at this point, I had no bat and well let's be honest..I couldn't beat him up right now.

"Say sorry first." Jason smiled. I wasn't going to say sorry to someone who was pretty much a psychopath. His smile instantly faded, Jason suddenly spat in my face. I flinched and closed my eyes. He had no filter when it came to people he didn't like. I pushed him away, opening one of my eyes as I made my way to the girls bathroom. I washed my face as I sat in the corner of the bathroom, tears running down my face.

I knew I could handle Jason, but I didn't dare to do anything at school. I stood up and went to the counselers office. "Could you please call my friend to pick me up?" We arranged things and Steve was picking me up in an instance. I got in the passenger seat and almost immediately started crying. "Woah woah what happened?" He immediately cupped my face wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"Jason! Jason never leaves me alone, he's always insulted me but today he fucking spat in my face!" Steve's expression changed immediately. "We can go to family video okay, I'll ask Keith if you can help out with sorting shelves. Me and Munson will take care of it."

Steve gave me a tiny peck on the lips and started driving. I looked out the window the whole time.

--

We were at Steve's house, the two boys were comforting me non stop. "Listen we promise he won't do anything else again, trust us baby come on stop crying please" Steve was looking at Eddie, he mouthed 'Should we?' Eddie slowly nodded.

"Alright, we're taking a drive down to his place, we'll be back." I nodded and groaned getting under the covers. I heard the door close. They called Nancy and Robin over, I could hear them on the phone downstairs.

Nancy and Robin were here pretty soon, Robin was talking about something random like she always was. "And you know what, this kid tried to get in the porn section and well out of all pornos! He picked the worst one" I started laughing and sat up hugging onto the two girls. "God you girls are the best."

The phone started ringing on the bedside table beside Steve's bed. I picked it up. "Y/n!" Dustin yelled. "Yes, what is it Dustin!" I yelled back. "Mom is asking what you want for dinner, lasagna or pizza." I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Lasagna please." He set the phone down and I put the phone back on the hook. "I hope Steve and Eddie come back soon" Nancy said looking at her watch. "Jonathan needs help moving stuff into the new house, moving back to Hawkins is stressful for him." Nancy looked at me. "You can leave girls, I'll be fine it's not like Jason is gonna come here and I don't know punch me or something."

He two said goodbye and left. It was about an hour later Steve and Eddie came back in the room, Steve had a black eye and Eddie had a bleeding lip.

"God you guys are so stupid!" I stood up scattering through Steve's drawers. "Jesus christ how many packs of condoms does a man need!" I turned around to see Steve with a first aid kit in his hand. "We took care of him, if he bothers you again tell us and I'll make sure to beat him with a bat again." Steve said, his eyes dark. I knew they had probably just beaten him up but it still concerned me.

I wiped the blood off Eddie's lip with my thumb, kissing his forehead. "Okay, I'm making you guys coffee then you guys are coming over for dinner." I went downstairs and groaned, rubbing my head as I started making the coffee.

Eddie came downstairs and hugged me from behind. "Okay so you cannot be mad at me princess, but we kind of broke one of his teeth and broke his arm.." Eddie said smiling, he was nervous. "WHAT!?" I yelled. "Did you tell her yet Munson!" Steve yelled out as he came down the stairs. I grabbed a wooden spoon. "HARRINGTON, UPSTAIRS RUN GO!" I started chasing Eddie and Steve upstairs, managing to smack the back of Steve's head with the spoon.

"A broken ARM and TOOTH! You guys are gonna get fucking arrested or something!" I pushed them and threw the wooden spoon on the ground. Steve sat me down on the bed and ruffled my hair up. "We made sure he wouldn't, okay don't worry baby." I frowned and nodded, looking over at Eddie which was sneakily putting a tape into Steve's radio. Rock music immediately started playing, Steve groaned and looked over at Eddie. "Please don't torture me and Y/n anymore" I got up and started dancing with Eddie. "God.." Steve rolled his eyes and turned the music up.

"Alright! Let's head over to my place!" I yelled over the music.

--

We were all sitting at dinner. "Oh you boys are just lovely! Helping me out with dinner" I looked at Dustin as my mom said that, Dustin was smiling enjoying this.

"Oh and Dusty, I am so happy you're girlfriend is coming over soon!" I smiled and nudged Steve then Eddie. "Oh Dusty Bun, she will love to see you!" I teased as I started laughing. "Oh don't be so mean to you're brother Y/n" She waved her hand at me. "Alright mom" I smiled.