(05)Cornered(05)

We were in Nancy's house by now, we realised soon enough this was the past in the upside down nothing made sense.

"No guns." I said huffing. Steve then started running around the house. "Dustin! Dustin! Do you guys hear that!" Steve said happily.

"Robin, i think you might be right, he does have rabies." I said laughing. Until Nancy heard it. Nancy made her way to a light dimming. I followed Nancy and smiled, jumping up and down slightly. "Okay okay." I reached my hand to the light and started waving it around.

Erica noticed.

I continued and then allowed Nancy to do morse code. Steve and Eddie were by my either side looking down at me. "You know maybe after all this is over maybe we could go watch a movie?" Eddie suggested.

"Are you seriously asking me out on a date right now?" I smiled turning around and looking up at him, kind of amused.

Steve then slightly nudged Eddie. "How about you and me instead Y/n?" Steve asked. Robin stared at the two shaking her head in disbelief.

"How about we just figure this all out instead of you two being jealous dickwads over me and not acting like I could be dead tomorrow!" I yelled as I turned back around, Nancy had done it.
--
We were all finally out of the upside down, all looking a little funky. Dirt on our faces, messy hair, me in a literal bra with Eddie's jacket on.

But that's when I immediately went into a trance, eyes fluttering as Eddie immediately ran to his room to grab the tape for Good old fashioned lover boy. He remembered.

"Quick, goddamn! Get the goddamn walkman!" Lucas handed the walkman to Steve and Steve put it over my head as Eddie handed Steve the tape. He clicked play.

Ooo love, Oo lover boy.

Is all I could hear as I broke free from Vecna's strong grip on me. Running right back to my friends. Tears running down my face as it brought so much trauma back, I couldn't believe to where this had come.

"Oh come on I can't lose you." Steve said, Eddie was panicked. Everyone was.

I continued running, constantly slipping and tripping. I wasn't a good runner. This muck that was in the ground didn't help.

But finally.

That's when I fell right to the ground, breathing heavily as I began crying. Steve and Eddie immediately surrounded me. I started sobbing, letting our a slight scream. "It was my fault..I killed her I-I killed..Elaine."

Steve and Eddie shared concerned looks, everyone did. Everyone was concerned for me. Max kneeled before me and brought me into a hug, wanting to comfort me how I comforted her.

"You guys start heading out, we'll take care of her and bring her back to the Wheeler's." Steve said as he picked me up, he had now suddenly had this habit of picking me up for a reason.

Eddie followed. "Where's the bathroom?" Steve asked Eddie, this was his trailed afterall. Once we got in the bathroom Steve sat me down on the closed toilet seat and grabbed just a random wash cloth he could wiping my face with it.

"Eddie..Steve" I said through sobs. "Thank you..for always being there for me."

I grabbed onto Eddie's hand, this time Steve didn't seem to be jealous. He seemed to actually be neutral with it.

That's when I realised, I might have feelings for the two of them. It seemed impossible, it was just a little crush after all.

I mean it would never work, Eddie and Steve are two completely different people it would never work ever!

They saw me zoning out, about to pass out from being so tired. Eddie quickly got closer and let my head rest on his stomach.

"Dustin..hehe said that you both have a thing for me, which is kind of funny because he really looks up to the both of you. Then he's gonna be like wooow not cool, bla bla bla." I was just saying random shit at this point. Eddie and Steve looked at eachother and actually smiled to eachother.

"Woooooo!" I was out of it, maybe the exhaustion was really hitting me. Steve started laughing and just cupped my face. "Alright you need to stop or I'm going to literally shut you up with a kiss." Steve said, Eddie rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah Steeeeeve that's a lie." I said, giggling.

"Alright if you get to kiss her I do too, that's unfair Harrington." Eddie said nudging him.

"Stooopppp fightinggg~ Steve's got a wound." I said closing my eyes, practically falling asleep in Steve's hands. "Can we..just go to the Wheeler's instead of staying in his trailer where the gate is."

"Alright Alright. Let's get in my car." Steve said picking me up again.

--
At the Wheeler's house Nancy had offered for me to sleep in her room. Eddie followed Steve into Nancy's room where he set me down, covering me in her warm bedsheets.
--
No one's pov:

Vecna wasn't defeated yet, it was still long before the group could defeat him but they were getting closer everyday to beating him.

"God Harrington, she's quite beautiful isn't she." Eddie said, quite literally admiring Y/n's features.

"Yes, she is, that's one thing we can agree on.." Steve said, putting a hand on my cheek.

"I can hear you both." Y/n smiled as she sat up. "You guys aren't too bad yourself either. Also Steve I think Nancy still has a thing for you." Y/n said with slight attitude, she was jealous. "Are you jealous?" Steve said smiling as he motioned for Eddie to sit on the bed with her and they both did exactly that. "If I haven't made it clear already, I don't like Nance." Steve sighed, not wanting to admit his feelings. Neither of the two boys did.