(25)I Think We're Alone Now(25)

(Warning for smut, degrading.)

A year later. . .

A lot happened this past year, it may seem to be a suprise but we broke up. Went our own ways. Eddie and Steve had completely changed. I took on my life as working as a babysitter. It was just a little side job. I was in my own house now too. So I was getting ready, I had a little babysitting gig at the trailer park. I knew who it was, Eddie's Uncle Wayne called me over to babysit his other nephew. Tommy.

I knew Eddie had a half brother, he used to tell me about it. So I got in my car and made my way to the trailer park, begging to god Eddie wouldn't be there. Uncle Wayne was on a trip so I'm pretty sure he would be. Another change is that I forgave Jason, I knew it was stupid but he apologized constantly showered me in gifts and actually changed his actions which I knew was right. He ditched his old friends and actually was pretty nice now.

So were dating, even if I could never get over Eddie and Steve. Eddie had changed a lot, he wasn't the same. Everytime I saw him around he'd shoot me a glare. Now that we were in Indiana again everything was rebuilt. Eddie got his trailer back and the group could all return safely. Now on to Jason, he was still a bible basher but I honestly was able to handle it. He had probably maybe a kink for it since sometimes he even made me pray while he was fucking me. I could handle it though, he was a sweet guy now.

Problem was, is that Eddie and Steve thought I cheated on them. So the minute that rumor went around they broke up with me. Steve ignored me, the looks they gave me were degrading. So this is why I was scared right now to be in front of Eddie Munson's trailer again. Last time I was here was when Vecna awoke. It felt familiar yet I felt so lost at the same time.

So I built up the courage to knock on the door to Eddie's trailer. Eddie swung the door open, I didn't make any eye contact, I looked at the little boy in front of Eddie. "Hi Tommy" I smiled giving him a little wave. "Hi Mrs.Henderson!" My heart melted with cuteness. My smile widening. The tiny boy grabbed me by the hand as he pulled me inside. Eddie's eyes drilling into me.

Tommy and I played for a bit, him showing me all his toys. "So this. Is Mr.Teddy, he's an astronaut" I started laughing as he ran around the room with the teddy in his hands. "Well, would Mr.Teddy like some cake, every astronaut needs food to keep them energized." Tommy jumped up and down. I took that as a yes and got up making my way to the kitchen to find any sign of a cake mixture.

I eventually found one, putting an apron on me. While I was attempting to tie the little string behind my back, Eddie walked behind me and helped me out, he was tightening it a lot which caused me to let out a yelp. "Munson, stop." I knew it hurt him when I used his last name. So I did.

Eventually I told he left, not letting out a word as he went to play with Tommy. I made the cake, plopping three eggs and vegetable oil in there. It was a pretty easy process, I waited until it was done so I could take out a plate and cut into the cake. I smiled as I gave Tommy the slice of cake. "Careful okay? Eat at the table." Tommy nodded, eating the cake faster than I could count to three, which made me giggle.

"Eddieee!" The boy yelled out, crumbs all over his face as he ran up to him. Eddie's face softened as he kneeled in front of the boy. "Yes Tommy?" He smiled. I sat on the couch. "Sleep" Tommy said setting his toy truck down. Eddie picked him up and brought him to what I was assuming Uncle Wayne's room.

Eddie came back out, we finally made eye contact. I gulped, that stern look made me scared of what he would say or do. "Heard you're dating Jason." His eye slightly twitched as he clenched his fists. "Dustin told me." Eddie got closer and finally kneeled down to my height. "You know what I think.." Eddie got even closer to my face. "Is that everytime Jason fucks you. You think of Steve and me." I closed my thighs together and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You broke up with me Eddie, do not forget that." Eddie grinned at me. "Didn't see you trying to defend what I just said." He grabbed both my wrists and held me down as he saw me try to get up. "We broke up with you for your own good, you were obsessed with us..we loved you but you got too fuckin' posessive" I giggled. "God..you are so stupid, you think I'm dumb enough to belive that." Eddie used more pressure on my wrists causing me to flinch.

"B-Because..I'm not..I know you broke up with me because you think I cheated. Because of that rumor that someone said about me cheating. You know what..you're being a horny dick and If you think I'm actually going to cheat on Jason then you hav-" Eddie put a hand on my cheek, pinching it. I groaned a little, he still had the same affect on me any physical touch by him made me crazy.

"Tell me to stop and I will..Tell me.." Eddie was angry, frustrated. My lip trembled as tears started to run down my face. "I-I can't betray Jason..he's done so much..he's grown as a person." Eddie stood up straight.

"Fuck..E-Eddie I'm sorry." I stood up, my legs trembling. "Sit down." And I did, biting my lip. "F-Fuck Eddie..please I'm sorry." I cried as Eddie kneeled back down to my height. "Tell me..that you haven't thought about me fucking you again..come on say it..Me and Harrington regret it everyday..breaking up with you, seeing you're pretty face heartbroken when we did but we also didn't want to be with someone we thought cheated on us."

"Tommy is being picked up soon, you have the choice of leaving or letting me call Harrington and letting us take care of you." I bit my lip, playing with the hem of my skirt. "We need to go back to my place if we do..okay?" I knew it was wrong, cheating on Jason after all he's gone through just to make me forgive him. I couldn't help it though, I needed the two so badly.

Eddie sat down and pulled me onto his lap, taking my hand in his as he put it to his crotch. "See..what you do to me..just wearing that fucking skirt around me." Eddie's words just grew my arousal more. He grabbed onto my throat making my breath hitch. "I love you..I'm sorry" He brought me into a passionate kiss, letting go of my throat.

"I'm so so sorry princess seriously, I shouldn't have been mean to you. You're the best girl ever, so perfect and adorable." He rambled on for what felt like forever and then suddenly there was a car honking outside. I got off Eddie's lap and went to go get Tommy. I picked the boy up, he was grumbling since he had been woken up.

I smiled as I brought him outside. I chat with what I assumed was Eddie's father for awhile before allowing him to put Tommy in his seat. "Thank you sir, goodbye!" I waved as I smiled, walking back into the trailer. Eddie stood up and started showering my face in kisses. "Love you pretty so fucking much.."
--
It was a long silent ride home, Steve was driving my car. I didn't even question how he knew my new adress..my legs were shaking from anxiety already. There was a lot of tension. "What does Jason do while having sex with you Y/n." The anger in Steve's voice made my mind crazy. "He u-uh makes..me pray I guess..like we'll be fucking and he just tells me to say prayers.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "And you do it?" Steve's knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"I do..yeah" I bit my trembling lip as Steve parked. It was all a blurb until I was sat on my bed in front of them. The two boys staring at all the pictures on my wall with me and Jason. "God I wish that dick was here..watching us fuck what's ours." Steve said to Eddie. "Excuse me, but may I remind both of you again. You broke up with me. You know what, this is a mistake. Get out, both of you. I am not ruining my happiness just to have some good..mind breaking sex."

"You guys don't love me anymore, you see me as a sex toy. It's heartbreaking that Steve's gone back to his old ways and you Eddie are living up to what people say about you." I was breathless. The two boys stood there, mouth agape. "You earn me back if you need me so bad, get the fuck out." I furrowed my eyebrows. Steve and Eddie looked like they were on a verge of tears. I felt horrible but I didn't say anything as they left. "Take my car, have it back by tomorrow." I threw my keys at Steve as I sat on the bed.