(24)We Are Freaks..(24)

(Smutty, very very smutty stuff, daddy kink, dumbification kink, hair pulling, degrading, overstimulation and much more so WARNINGG)

God, we were practically tearing our clothes off, desperate for eachother's touch. It had been stressfull these days and all I needed was sex to keep my mind off it. I looked at Eddie and Steve biting my bottom lip. "Goddammit I'm so horny so can you be quicker and just take your clothes off faster." Some people would call me psychotic if they found out I was horny, especially after a time like that.

"Sweetheart..you don't tell us what to do." Eddie grinned, cupping my face. "You need to beg for it baby" Steve added as he pulled on my hair a bit, making me gasp slightly. "F-Fuck..please please can you just fuck me already I need you guys.." I was so sexually frustrasted I had tears already forming. "Please!" Eddie smiled at Steve and Steve turned on the shower, the steam immediately filling the room. Eddie pulled me into the shower, looking down at me. "We're gonna fuck you so dumb sweetie" Eddie said kissing my forehead. "So hard you can't even talk, hmm does that sound good..you aren't gonna have a rest baby" Steve said, they were practically mocking me.

"What the fu-" I was cut off by Eddie grabbing my throat, I let out a whimper, he was still being gentle and I was gonna be a liar if I said I didn't like the way they both degraded me. "Who's our dumb little slut?" Steve said showering my face with kisses. I let out another whimper, not wanting to respond. Eddie brought his ring clad fingers to my clit, I needed any friction I could get. "M-more more..Eds p-please touch me please.." Eddie guided my head onto his chest. He just kept his finger right on my clit, knowing it was annoying.

Meanwhile Steve grabbed my hair and completely entered without a warning. I let out a loud gasp. "S-Steve..Steve.." I was stuttering already, the pression with Eddie's finger and Steve's cock inside me had my mind doing laps. Steve didn't give me time to adjust he just started moving, not slow but fast and rough. It was like he was taking out his anger out on me. "Aww sweetie what's wrong.." Eddie said in a mocking tone, wiping my tears. "F-Feel so good..m'gonna cum..E-Eds" Steve suddenly stopped, I let out a whimper.

"P-Pleasee...please..." I was begging, I knew I probably looked dumb doing it but it seemed to work since Steve started moving again, Steve was grabbing and pulling at my hair "Who's a dumb baby huh? You can't even go five seconds without my cock moving inside you" Steve degrading me just made me even more aroused. "F-Fucking f-fuck!" I mumbled into Eddie's chest. Me and Steve both came down from out high's, I would've fallen to my knees if Eddie didn't pick me up, but Steve, he just kept moving having no care in the world. He kept going, overstimulating me more and more with each rough thrust.

"Good girl..baby, I love you, you look so damn beautiful like this." Steve praised as I felt another orgasm dwell up inside me. "Are you gonna cum again baby?" I nodded and mumbled something into Eddie's chest. "Go ahead..baby go ahead.." He traced circles on my back as he drilled into me. I let go, for a second time and so did Steve and with that he pulled out.

"Bedroom, do you wanna go to the bedroom princess." I nodded, closing my eyes.
I knew we weren't done but it would probably just be a lazy fuck between me and Eddie. Steve was drying off. "Come here a sec Munson." And Eddie did, with me in his arms. "You're a good girl okay?" Steve smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Don't be too hard on her Munson" He nudged his shoulder slightly and smiled. "Alright Harrington I won't, plus we'll make it up to you sweetie okay?" I grumbled against the skin on his bare chest. "You're still so wet pretty" Eddie smiled. "Come on..you can go one more baby I know you can" Steve added as he ruffled my hair up.

"I'm gonna head downstairs and go talk with butthead Henderson. Probably heard this one screaming." I yawned. "Princess, you know where the guest room is, right my sweetie?" I smiled against his chest, it was the way he always used my nicknames too many times that made me so happy. Eddie grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, he managed it suprisingly by holding me up with one hand.

Eddie brought me to the guest room and set me on the bed, taking the towel off. He layed down and pressed up against me. "E-Eds..." I mumbled into the pillow. Eddie slowly slid into me, I let out a whimper. "F-Feel so good E-Eds." I grumbled into the pillow, arching my back ever so slightly. "I love you princess..so much, you're always so good for me..so so fucking good" And with those words, he started moving, rough long thrusts into me.

That was my edge, I was already babbling inaudible nonsense. Practically drunk on cock at this point. "So fucking good..I love it..oh my god.." Eddie whispered into my ear, I was a whimpering and moaning mess. "This pussy is only mine and Steve's. Princess no one will ever be able to fuck you like we do and you know it." Eddie took in a fistful of my hair. My mouth open, saliva slightly falling out my mouth. He was right, no one would ever be able to fuck me like they do.

"I love you p-princess..m'gonna cum okay..do you need to cum?" I let out a little whine and nodded frantacally. "Go ahead princess..cum on daddy's cock." Oh god that just sent me over the edge. I came down from my high, my legs trembling as I sobbed from the pleasure into the pillow. "E-Eds.." I said through my sobs as he kept moving to work himself to his orgasm. Finally..he came inside me, filling me to the brim in his warm fluids.

"Shh..shh it's okay.." Eddie said, pulling out of me. "M'gonna get Harrington..will be upstairs soon" Eddie said as he got dressed, running down the stairs happily. I hugged onto the pillow as my whole body trembled.

Steve and Eddie came running in the room, each plopping on either side of me. "We love you Y/n" Steve said kissing my forehead. "I-I love..you g-guys too" I was still crying, I mean the overstimulation and pleasure at that, had me crazy. Steve frowned and looked at Eddie. "Did we hurt you?" Steve asked, concerned. "A bit..but I'm okay don't worry." And the two boys immediately got up, running downstairs and If they could be any faster they were upstairs in seconds. "Okay we couldn't get much but there's cookies, water and-" The two boys rambled on for a few minutes until they started feeding me the shit they brought.