(32)Mrs.Butterworth(32)

"Eddie, Steve give it back!!" The two boys were being sneaky while I was out, going through my stuff. "Give back Mrs.Butterworth!" I whined, it slipped out, the two boys falling into fits of laughter. Eddie set her down on my bed. "Mrs.Butterworth?" Eddie said cupping my face, Steve rubbed circles onto my stomach. Eddie held it up high, enjoying seeing me jump up to get it, I knew they absolutely loved the height difference. I started crying, pretty sure I was crying because I was on my period. "O-Oh no! No wait what did we do we're sorry!" Steve immediately panicked. "M-My period came yesterday, my..my cramps are really bad and I'm just hormonal.." I sniffed, Eddie looked at Steve.

"Do you want snacks, a warm cloth for your stomach?" Eddie suggested, I nodded. Steve picked me up and cuddled with me onto the bed, wiping my tears as he kissed my forehead. "Please don't cry Y/n" Steve said in a high pitched voice holding the plushie to my face making me laugh. "Y-You're an idiot Steve Harrington." Eddie ran into the room, almost tripping as he set the basket of snacks on my nightstand and handed the cloth to Steve. Steve lifted my shirt just a little to put the cloth on my bare stomach.

"Good there we go..that feel nice sweetheart?" I nodded, sinking my face into Steve's neck. "You should've told us when we were heading out the bar..you probably had blood running down your legs..didn't tell us. Shit Harrington..we should have been smarter and thought better when she said she sat in wine. Harrington she never drank wine!" Eddie panicked, pacing. "E-Eds it's fine.." I frowned. "But our duty as your boyfriends we should take care of you, I mean look at you! No wonder you were groaning so much in the bathroom! Thought you were fucking masterbating but my sweetheart was IN PAIN!" I snorted at Eddie being dramatic.

"Dork.." I laughed into Steve's neck. "I heard Gareth once say that when girls are on their period it looks like jaws chomped on their pussy" Eddie said, oh he was serious. "EDDIE MUNSON!" I raised my head."You need to shut it before I make sure I throw you into an ocean and make jaws chomp your dick off" Eddie and Steve looked terrified, but just laughed about it. "She's so beautiful.." I didn't know how these boys saw me beautiful with messed up eyeliner, practically a bush of pubes for hair since I didn't brush it and eyebags that dragged down to probably my tits.

"I look like hell arose." They shook their heads. "No..you look like a goddess." I rolled my eyes as Eddie got in the bed, rubbing my stomach carefully. "So is it true..you need to shove a tampon up there." Eddie said, I snickered a little and picked up the tampon on my night stand, along with a bottle of water. I sat up.  "Okay so look" I placed the tampon down into the waterbottle, the two audibly gasped as they saw the cotton expand. "Does it HURT!?" The two said in union. "God you guys are idiots, no it doesn't." I rolled my eyes. "Jesus.H.Christ..once a MONTH!" How dramatic Eddie was being I thought to myself. Steve was just laughing at Eddie's overdramaticness. "Eds you are getting hyper calm down.." I cupped his face.

He nodded and hugged me, placing his head comfortably on my boobs as Steve hugged me around my waist. "Your hair smells like raspberrys..oh my god Eddie did you use my shampoo." Eddie nodded, smiling. "Oh shit..we need to call Mike." I squinted my eyes, standing up as I dialed the phonenumber in the landline. I furrowed my eyebrows, Mike answering. "WHEELER!" I yelled. Steve and Eddie jumping. "Y-Yeah?" Mike got nervous, immediately. "You don't touch my innocent child, what do you mean NEW things..that lovely..child..adorable thing..is is so INNOCENT how dare you Wheeler. Do not be a perv!" Mike was at loss for words. "O-okay yes ma'am!" I hung up.

I got back into bed hugging back onto Steve as Eddie rest his face between my boobs. "You look cute when you're mad." Steve smiled. I was just about to reply, then I heard Eddie snoring. I contained my laughter, Steve was trying to contain himself from bursting into a fit. We all fell asleep though, just like that. It was comfortable, didn't even need a blanket since the two were so warm.

--

"Hey..psst baby wake up.." I groaned, looking up at Steve. I didn't even realise he was picking me up. Eddie was still fast asleep. Steve brought me down to the kitchen kissing my forehead. "You want food? Wanna go to Mcdonalds?" I babbled some nonsense and nodded. Steve laughed a little and rubbed my head. "Sorry for waking you babe..can I give you a kiss." I nodded, giving him a tiny kiss on the lips, it was passionate and it didn't last long.

We were out the door, I was in my pijamas but Steve said he would just go in and order what I wanted. Steve rubbed my thigh and frowned. "God..baby you look a bit pale..Oh shit we didn't leave a note for Munson, he's gonna think I kidnapped you or something." I started giggling a little. "S-Stop..talking..y-you two ramble a lot ow!" I held my stomach and squinted my eyes. "F-Fucking cramps." Steve put a hand on my stomach, rubbing it ever so gently. "Were here, I'll be back as quick as I can, don't move" Steve said, stopping the car as he got out, locking it.

I pulled the hood over my head, crossing my arms as I stared out the window. My eyes widened at the sight of a Jason Carver. I sunk down into the seat not wanting to see him. I huffed, covering my face with my hands. I really hoped he wouldn't pass by and luckily Steve got in right in time, I peaked through my fingers to look at him, he was angry and staring daggers at him. "Dick." Steve set the food in the back and grabbed onto my thigh. "You okay babe?" I nodded, sitting back up straight. Steve started driving back home.

"Want the coke that I got you?" I nodded as he used one of his hands to reach into the Mcdonalds bag. He handed me the coca-cola and smiled. "Here" Steve said.

When we finally arrived home, the moment we walked into the door Eddie was pacing up and down. The moment he saw me he ran up to me and picked me up making the coca-cola go through my nose from laughing. "Hey!" I yelled out kicking my legs. "Careful!" Eddie furrowed his eyebrows staring at me. "You had me worried sick, also Harrington why is she still in her pijamas." Eddie glared at Steve. "We went to get Mcdonalds now stop being a weirdo Munson and let's eat."

We all ate on my bed, I didn't care until Eddie tried to kiss me with the breath of a demon. "No..no you aren't kissing me after eating fries with all the sauces they gave you on top, disgusting!" Eddie smiled at Steve, burping right in his face.  "Charming" I said.