(18)New Guy In Town(18)

(Okay so yall this chapter is gonna be the smuttiest thing you'll ever see..trust me 😭 any type of kink you think of it's there so god help us all and beware)

It was a normal day at school, I was in geography class, taking out my notebook as the teacher suddenly spoke up "We have someone new that I'd like to introduce you to. His name is Ben Reinolds." The rando walked into class, introducing himself as he sat beside me. I didn't pay any attention to him until he was whispering to me "Hey dude..pssttt girl next to meee" I groaned and looked over to him. "Notes please?" I furrowed my eyebrows and mouthed 'no'.

He was already asking me for notes, what a dick. I then went back to paying attention. I was just a month away from graduating, then I could find a job and actually move in with Steve and Eddie.

When class was over I stood up and made my way out of class, walking to my locker. I saw Jason with his friends, he looked like he was about to say something but then I pointed to the missing tooth in his mouth. I opened my locker shoving my books in there and making my way outside, I had a free period. I sat on one of the benches and huffed, I hadn't seen Eddie yet so instead I just got up and made my way to Hellfire.

He was there, of course he was. I smiled and went to close the doors. I went over to him and sat on his lap. "Why are you so alone in here, where are the others?" I said, running my fingers through his hair. "In class princess" He smiled, we were in comfortable silence for awhile, he was playing with my earring and I was playing with his hair. "I love you princess" He said cupping my face. "I love you too." I planted a soft kiss on his lips, that didn't last long though it soon turned into a rough makeout session.

"Are you crazy..Eddie.." I said between the kiss, but he just shut me up by grabbing my ass. He pulled away to let me breathe. "Come on tell me about your day sweetheart." He said slipping his hand down my skirt. I gulped and nodded. "O-okay so uh..there's this n-new guy in class" Eddie made a fake shocked face as he used a finger to slide my panties to the side. "And h-he was being a dick..asking me for my notes and he wasn't pay-" I was cut off by Eddie suddennly inserting a finger inside me. I rest my head on his shoulder. "More, please please.." Eddie used his free hand to grab my face and make me face him. "Look at me while I do it princess come on"

And with that he had put another finger inside me, the coldness of his rings making me whimper. "I don't think the rest will appreciate me fucking you over the dnd table especially your brother" Eddie frowned as I kept letting out moans, he used the hand on my face to cover my mouth and with that he was already speeding up. I closed my eyes tightly and then he stopped. "Sweetheart look at me come on?" I opened my eyes, he started again, it was practically torture. "Fuck me.." It was muffled but still understandable. Eddie smirked and took his fingers out of me, shoving them in my mouth. I watched as he took a condom out his wallet, I licked on his fingers, tasting myself on my tongue.

Eddie then took his fingers out my mouth and smiled at me. I smiled back. "So sweetheart, keep going about your day." I did, I found it weird but I kept talking about that guy in my class. Eddie suddenly lifted me up a little. "Be quiet okay?" I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder as he alined himself. He just kept teasing me, it was annoying. "Please, Eds can you just..fuck me already.." I was whispering, not wanting to be loud. He slowly slid himself in, then suddenly slammed himself inside me.

I bit down onto his shoulder, letting out a moan. Eddie enjoyed when I bit him for some reason. "You're doing so good already princesss." He whispered in my ear as he started moving, it was rough he wasn't gonna give me time to adjust at all. I was doing this in fucking school..and on the goddamn D&D table. "You're such a good girl princess" He cooed, I covered my own mouth, just his words alone made me want to cum. He suddenly took a fistfull of my hair and pulled, I let out whimpers, moans and even sudden screams when he hit a certain spot. "God, Harrington would love the sight of you like this." I was babbling at this point, I couldn't process words when Eddie fucked me like this and I knew he enjoyed it.

Eddie took out his polaroid camera from his bag, I couldn't see what was going on, obviously but I knew he was taking a picture anytime I heard a click. Eddie then set it down, I felt a sudden feeling build up in my stomach, I was close. "E-Eds" I managed to get out. "Are you gonna cum pretty girl?" I nodded, the table at this point was all messed up. Eddie went a few more thrusts and I came down from my high, he came into the condom. My mascara was all ran down my cheeks.

Eddie tossed the used condom into the trash and then helped me clean up with the towel I had in my bag. He pulled my panties up and helped me stand up straight. "God you are shaking..princess try walking." I did as he told, I fell and just started laughing. "God you i-idiot" I kept laughing, Eddie started laughing along with me. "It's a good thing school is over.." I huffed as Eddie put me on his back, grabbing our bags.

We were in his van now, my legs still shaking. Eddie looked over at me every once in awhile. "Harrington is gonna love that picture of you, you look so beautiful in it sweetheart." Eddie smirked. "Tease." I mumbled.

We stopped by family video, Eddie getting out the car, putting me on his back again as he made his way into the store. Steve smiled at me then at Eddie. Eddie set down the photo on the counter sliding it to Steve. "In school" Steve said, his face turning a bit red. "Exactly Harrington." Steve put the photo in his back pocket. "I'm gonna pick a movie we can watch and then we can uh..go to Eddie's trailer to watch it" I mumbled. "Did you fuck her silly or did you just tell her not to speak loud." Steve said, laughing a little. "Both" Eddie said.

--

We were at Eddie's watching Back To The Future. I had my legs on Eddie and my head resting on Steve. They were talking all throughout the film about what happened at school. "And she was like babbling, weren't you sweetheart?" Eddie said, nudging me. "Will you shush it's not my fault you guys practically want to fuck me everywhere I go" I nudged Eddie back. "God you guys are such dorks." I said yawning. "We love you too baby." Steve said ruffling my hair up.

"You are so beautiful god..that hair was the best idea you had" Steve said showering my face in kisses. I giggled as Eddie took my from Steve and started doing the same. "You guys are so cheesyy!"