(30)Summer Lovin'(30)

(Warning. Contains smut: praising, oral (reader receiving), neck kisses, gentle sex, Steve having a thing for reader taking care of the kids kind of like a mommy kink and blowjob lol.)

"Steve..Steve, we have to go pick up the kids..please come on" I said as Steve was kissing my neck, I figured I'd just try the lingerie on but I should've known better since the two boys were practically devouring me. "E-Eds say somethin' the kids are waiting for us to pick em' up at school." I wanted this, but we promised them.

"C-Come on..please..i-it can be quick if you want." Steve was begging. Eddie just looked at me with those puppy dog eyes I could never say no to. "After we pick the kids up, you guys can take me right then and there in Eddie's van after dropping them off. Okay?" The two nodded frantacally. I got up, putting a pair of cargo pants and Eddie's hellfire shirt. I yawned and walked out with the two.

We got into Eddie's van, driving to Hawkins High. I looked at Eddie who was finger drumming onto the steering wheel. "Obey your master, master, master of puppets.." Eddie mumbled to himself, singing along to Metallica blasting on the radio. I looked over at Steve and giggled. "Nice singing my love." I said patting Eddie's thigh. Eddie looked away, his cheeks burning as I said that.

Arriving at Hawkins High I got out the car, the kids eyes lit up immediately. "Y/n!" El and Max said in union as they came running bringing me into a hug. Dustin and Mike hopped in the back along with Lucas and Erica. I looked down at the two girls "How've you been girls?" I tilted my head as they started rambling about a new Madonna song release.

I giggled until Eddie yelled at me to come inside "Jesus.H.Christ! Come on!" He didn't mean it in a angry he was just impatient. So El and Max got in the car in the back, me sitting back in the passenger seat. Eddie put his hand comfortably on my thigh smiling. There we were dropping the kids off each at their houses, like a goddamn school bus.

Finally it was down to El and Max, they were sleeping over at El's house. I smiled and held onto their hands. "I'll take you girls to the mall tomorrow okay? We can go get food and new clothes" El and Max nodded smiling at me. The two hopped out the car and waved goodbye as we drove off. "God I love those little shits" Steve said sighing. "I also..love the way you fucking treat them like you're their mom." Steve said, breathing a little heavy. "Munson, pull the car over..Need'a take care of her." I giggled and got into the back as Eddie pulled over. Eddie pulled the blinds over the windows in his van.

Eddie crawled to the back pushing the front seats to lay down so we had more room. "So beautiful, love you" Steve said as he kissed my neck, I let out a little shudder as I felt Eddie tugging at my hellfire shirt. "H-Hold on..be gentle." They took that to heart and immediately stopped, the way they started being gentle immediately after just made me feel even better. Eddie slowly took off my hellfire shirt, tossing it on the floor of the van.

Steve kissed my forehead. "Want me to go first?" I nodded laying down, my head resting on Eddie's lap. "You tired sweet thing?" I nodded smiling. "I promise I'll be gentle with you, you tell us to stop and we do." Steve pulled down my cargo pants, Eddie playing with my hair as he brought my hand to his lips and started kissing my hand. "Adorable, so amazing.." Eddie said. Steve started kissing my thighs, making me let out a breathy moan. "Steve..Steve.." I mumbled, Eddie smiled down at me. "So good for us aren't you.." Eddie ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you..so much guys.." I suddenly felt Steve's tongue on my clit which made me let out a unholy whine. "My god..f-fuck.." I was sensitive, every single time they touched me or did anything to me. The way Steve worked his mouth on my core just made me go bonkers, filling the van with moans and whines. Eddie just admired my face the whole time, the way my nose scrunched up and the way the drool slightly built up in the corner of my mouth as Steve did this. The sounds coming from Steve licking and sucking made me crazy.

"S-Steve..Steve m'gonna cum!" Eddie blushed a little as I said that. "Such a good girl aren't you?" I nodded, huffing as I came down from my high, Steve lifted his face. "O-Oh my god..S-Steve I'm sorry.." He was covered, which made me so embarrassed. "No worries baby" He licked his lips as he wiped the rest of his face with the sweatshirt he had on. He was fully undressed by now, my eyesight a little blurry from the aftermath of my orgasm.

I nuzzled into Eddie's lap, huffing. "You ready sweetheart?" I nodded as Eddie nodded at Steve. "Remember, you don't like anything, you wanna stop and I promise we will and go watch a movie with Robin." I smiled. "S'okay.." Steve slid in with ease, especially after that. "O-Oh my god..S-Steve.." I could feel Eddie's hard on against my cheek, so I just felt the need to take care of him too. I lifted my head up slightly, unzipping his jeans and taking off his handcuff belt.

"W-Wait..are you sure." Eddie said, not knowing what to do with his hands. Steve stopped and stared at Eddie. "Shut up and let me take care of you Eds." Eddie relaxed a bit and the minute I had him in my mouth, Steve started moving, his thrusts were gentle and slow making sure to obey by my 'be gentle' rule.

Eddie brushed through my hair with his fingers, constantly asking If I was okay but I was fine, my moans muffling and vibrating against him which made him turn into a moaning, whimpering mess. Steve started going a bit faster, trying his best not to ruin me, I knew that. It was like we had telekenetic powers because we all practically came at the same time. I lifted my head off him, not wanting to swallow. Eddie instantly knew and quickly grabbed bag on the floor, it was a little plastic bag. Eddie held it open and nodded, I spit it out, frowning at him. "M'sorry" Eddie shook his head as he sat me up, Steve scooting closer holding onto my hand.

"No need for sorries my love, okay? You did amazing so good always seriously we love you" I was showered with praises and hugs and kisses on the face. "Wanna go annoy Robin to watch Grease?" I said smiling. "Yeah let's go annoy her!" Steve said as he helped me get dressed, the two got dressed quickly. "Eddie..did you steal my underwear again?" Eddie looked away and hoped into the drivers seat after putting the seats back up. "Cheeky little perv" I got into the passenger seat and rolles my eyes. "Now there's cum running down my leg, these cargo pants are new!" I yelled, even though I wasn't actually mad.

"Whatever, Robin has seen worse." Steve said, chuckling.