(27)Thunder In Our Hearts(27)

(TRIGGER WARNING!! Non consent, sexual assault, rape. Triggering topics! Please do not scroll if triggered)

"J-Jason no!" I was pinned down to the wall the minute the word went around of me going back to Eddie and Steve. "You're mine..what you did was sinful!" His words ran right through my ears. I was terrified, he was much stronger then me. "Take off your clothes." I started crying as I shook my head. "N-No Jasons please!" But no matter how much I cried or screamed he didn't listen.

"You wanna have sex with trailer trash and a wannabe me. You're too modest for them! Too innocent! And what did I say about your hair!" Jason was so close to my face, I just wanted to die right then and there..I was terrified. "J-Jason" My legs were shaking, I felt so shit that I felt I was gonna pass out. "I'm not crazy..I-I promise I'm just showing you how much I love you" Jason said, slightly smiling.

So much for growing as a person, Jason was just about to rape me. "B-But I'm scared...I don't wanna please Jason please!" Jason just entered me without warning, I let out a scream and a cry. I wasn't aroused, even he knew that so it hurt. "Don't fuckin' struggle." Jason growled into my air, starting to move. I let out multiple cries for help and screams but it just didn't work. I could hear Jason saying multiple prayers and asking god for forgiveness.

"I-I hate you..I-I hate you so m-much!" I managed to choke out but that just made him go rougher, harder on me. "N-No you don't right, you love me..you love me!" Jason stared at me, he was a psycho..he needed help. I had no energy left to even scream, my whole body was shaking and not even in the good way..

"I-I thought you changed.." I mumbled, putting my head on his shoulder, crying into it. "I did, for you I did!" I could feel his smile..it was all bullshit, I hated him..I just wanted his dick fucking out of me and for him to be done. I was trapped by him..what had I gotten myself into..

When he was done he just tossed me on his bed, leaving me there sobbing and shaking. I was tired, so tired of things happening to me, how I put myself in situations just to make other people happy. I sobbed for what felt like hours, curled up as I didn't dare open my eyes when he entered the room again.

"Sweetheart." Eddie. He picked me up, not even questioning me, he knew already. "Shh..sweetie I'm here...I'll never let anyone hurt you again. He's lucky I'm not a killer." Eddie dressed me up in my clothes that were scattered along the floor.

"Steve is at his house..wanna go there sweetheart..before Jason gets back?" I nodded weakly as he picked me up again, I don't know how Eddie found me, but he did and that was the only important thing.

--

The only thing Steve and Eddie was comfort me, do everything for me but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. "W-What's gonna happen, w-when he finds me.." The two boys stared at eachother, concerned. "We'll make sure he won't." Eddie said, times like these just made my love grow for them more, the way they were so caring made me have butterflies just thinking about it.

Steve played with my hair as Eddie showered my face with tiny kisses. "Beautiful" Eddie cooed. "I love you" Eddie gave me a tiny peck on the lips. Steve smiled at Eddie, as he rubbed my stomach. "Baby, do you want some tea huh? Or anything at all I'll get it or cook it for you." Steve said as he attempted (poorly) to braid my hair. "M'sorry..I've lost m'appetite." Eddie furrowed his eyebrows. "Never ever say sorry sweetheart, that dick raped you and I'll make sure, no, we'll make sure to keep him away from you." Eddie's assuring words made me calm down a bit.

"Eds..can we sleep please.." Eddie sighed. "Sweetheart, of course don't even ask."

--

It was a week later, I had mostly recovered but I had no want to have sex or look at my own body much. I felt digusted that Jason took advantage of me. Steve and Eddie took care of me, went with me everywhere and today I decided to go out on my own, just grocery shopping. I would be fine, just fine. I just needed to get what Eddie and Steve had put on the list and get in my car and leave..

I wad staying at Steve's, so was Eddie. I noticed all that year I was apart from them. Steve and Eddie actually started hanging out more, they told me about it. I enjoyed knowing the fact they were best friends now.

So I payed and walked to the parking lot, attentive of everything. I got to Steve's house safely, putting the food I got in the fridge. "I think we're alone now..toodoodoo there doesn't seem to be anyone around" I started singing to the song playing on the radio. Steve and Eddie crept behind me making me let out a horrifying scream.

"Jesus.H.Christ!" Eddie yelled out laughing as he picked me up. "We are so sorry!" Steve said through laughs. For the first time in weeks I smiled, laughed with them. "I missed this" Eddie said kissing my forehead. "You got vanilla cake!" Steve yelled, jumping up and down like a kid. "Jesus, why are you getting so worked up Harrington" Steve suddenly stopped. "Whatever shitball hair" The two broke up into a playful fight, throwing insults at eachothers hair.

I wiggled out of Eddie's arms. "Okay okay enough!" I waved my arms around. "Okay but Harrington does look like he has a nest in his hair, come on you said it youself sweetheart" Eddie pleaded, he was being dramatic on purpose. "Eddie, you're hair looks like pubes" I covered my mouth, hiding my laughter. I was just joking, but Eddie seemed to take it serioudly. Meanwhile Steve was absolutely pissing himself with laughter.

"Does it really" Eddie frowned. "Oh no baby not at all it was just a joke, I love your hair.." I ran my fingers through his hair and gave him way too many little kisses on his face. "Fine..but you're hair looks like a blood clot" Eddie said, pouting. I put a hand over my heart dramatically. "You said you loved it!!!" I yelled. "I do it's just you insulted me." Steve picked me up putting me over his shoulder.

"Let's go visit little henderson" Steve said to Eddie. "Alright alright, yeah his sister is being so annoying." Eddie said sarcastically. I rolled my eyeballs, giggling to myself. So there we were in Steve's car driving to my old house. I hadn't really talked to the group much since Jason was kind of forbidding me too. I guess I never realised how corruptive and how much of an asshole he was to me. I guess I was blinded and thought he changed. Steve noticed my sudden change of mood. "Hey..babe are you alright.." Steve said looking over at me and then looking back at the road.

"Just..Jason..again..I keep thinking bout' it." I tried to stop the tears from coming but I couldn't help it. Immediately Steve pulled over and brought me into a hug. "Sweetheart oh god please don't cry" Eddie said rubbing the back of my neck to try and calm me down. "Shh..shh we're here..he'll never hurt you again we promise." Steve said.

I trusted them.