(23)Just Like Old Times(23)

I woke up, Steve and Eddie beside me fast asleep. I sat up letting out a groan of pain. Eddie and Steve immediately jolted up. "Are you okay princess?" Eddie asked, eyebrows furrowed. "Do you need anything baby..I'll get it for you if you do" Steve said. I was showered with questions by them until I finally gave in. "Could you bring me some water and some chocolate chip cookies?" They were out of there faster than I could blink.

I layed back down staring at my arm, it was bandaged up but the bandage was soon turning red from the blood pouring out of me. I was pale, I was hurt and If I didn't keep fighting I'd die. I let out a sigh, squinting my eyes shut as I started crying. It was difficult, it really was. I wanted to know why..why Vecna tortured me. Maybe because he knew it would affect El.

Eddie and Steve came running upstairs. I was attempting to take off my shirt, but I was struggling. "Sweetheart stop it!" Eddie set the water down as Steve set the cookies down. Eddie immediately sat me up, helping me take my shirt off, being so careful and gentle.

Steve sat beside me and started playing with my hair. "I love your red hair so much..it suits you baby" Steve said, rubbing my shoulders. Eddie started unwrapping the bandage, he bit his lip squinting his eyes hating the sight of my arm. I let out a grunt. "God..it's horrifing..it looks like I have something inside me..like last time with my leg!" I was panicking, Steve cupped my face. "Baby shh it's okay, Munson will take care of it." Eddie frowned, he hated seeing me in this state I knew they both did.

Eddie just wiped the wound, wrapping it in a bandage once again. Steve was showering my face in tiny kisses until Dustin barged in panicking. "Oh my god Y/n!" Dustin furrowed his eyebrows as he ran to me jumping onto me bringing me into a hug. I felt motionless as I fell back on the bed, my eyes starting to flutter as blood poured out my eyes. All I could hear was Eddie, Dustin and Steve in the distance yelling and screaming for help.

I was in my mind or what I assumed was my mind but Vecna wasn't there. It was Elaine, my best friend. It was constantly replaying, her death was constantly playing until I woke up again. I let out a scream, I couldn't see anything all I saw was the shade of my blood as I opened my eyes. "STEVE EDDIE..DUSTIN" I started feeling around as I fell back into a trance. I was constantly in and out of the trance, blood pouring out my mouth and nose at this point.

It was distant yelling and screaming in the background. I was finally out the trance, but I couldn't see..it was all red. "Sweetheart!" Eddie started shaking me. "Can't s-see.." I said, the blood in my mouth leaving a foul taste. I started coughing, I felt a hand on my chest suddenly. "Calm down, she will be fine" It was El saying that. I felt a sudden pulse in my chest as I let out a groan. "Jesus..H Christ!" I heard Eddie yell out.

I passed out on the spot, It all went blank I couldn't remember a thing after that.

--

Two days later.

I woke up, my eyesight regaining itself. I rubbed my head as I sat up. Empty room. I stood up, I was struggling to stand up straight. I made my way downstairs to see everyone. "Woah woah!!!" Steve yelled out as he picked me up over his shoulder and ran upstairs, Eddie running behind. "What! I just woke up Steve stop!" I yelled out. "Everyone saw your nipple piercings! My hellfire shirt isn't exactly covering is it! Especially when you don't have a bra on sweetheart!" Eddie said as Steve plopped me on the bed again.

"Baby you had us worried!" Steve said cupping my face. Steve ran his fingers through his hair, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Eddie. "Was I in a coma?" I said rubbing my head. "Two days my love." Eddie said, as he ruffled my hair up. I rest my head against his stomach, huffing. "I'm so tired.." I mumbled. "Wait...WAIT, how the fuck did I get in a trance if were in california..oh shit!"

I stood up and put a hoodie on, to cover myself up. I furrowed my eyebrows and ran downstairs. "You guys..how did Vecna put me in a trance if we're in California!" Nancy started pacing. "Wound..my wound" I pointed at the wound. I let out a groan. "Shit not again! Something is in my arm again!" I rubbed my head, pacing up and down the living room.

I practically ripped the bandage off, I was stressed beyond belief, I couldn't take it anymore. It was traumatizing, I couldn't handle the pain physically or emotionally anymore. I didn't care I was having a panic attack in front of everyone. "How do you guys d-do it..how do you keep it all bottled up for so long!" Eddie and Steve stared at me in disbelief. "Coming b-back was the worst mistake of all! I can't d-do it..I can't." I sat on the ground as El and Max sat beside me. "Want me to take it away?" El said looking at me. I nodded placing my arm on El's lap.

"Yooo that shit's dope my brave little superpowered friend! You can heal!" Argyle said, taking another hit from his purple palm tree delight. I smiled as I wiped my tears. Robin sat in the circle with me. I looked at Robin and sighed. "I love you Rob" I said, holding onto her hand. "Yeah yeah whatever I love you too" I rolled my eyes and giggled a little. "Fuck..El it hurts!" I held onto Robin's arm. I let out heavy breaths, it hurt like a bitch, just like last time.

And before I knew it, it was out. It was red, brown even and it was pulsing a lot. It looked like a lumpy blood clot, which made me laugh at the thought. "She's gone crazy Harrington" Eddie said.

Eddie kneeled down in front of me and smooshed my cheeks together, I groaned and licked his hand. "Stop it!" I said muffled. "Alright come on, let's go have a shower you smell" Eddie picked me up and put me over his shoulder. Steve followed behind smiling.

"God knows what those two will do in the shower.." Jonathan said to Nancy.