(21)A Confession(21)

(WARNING:Smutty stuff. Dirty talk and stuff)

"Jason, dude just leave us alone." Steve said. "Give me Y/n..now. I want you guys to know what it feels like to lose the one you love!" Jason said, holding the gun to me. Eddie held me tight. "No way no way!" Eddie said, shaking his head. I was still covering my ears, crying.

That was until I heard a gunshot, I immediately looked, to see Steve had been shot in the leg. Me and Eddie immediately got on our knees, Eddie attempting to stop the blood flowing. "Eddie, Eddie please go with him upstairs and patch him up please please he's hurt."

I stood up and stood up in front of Jason. "What do you want from me, anything I'll do it." Jason put a hand on my cheek. "Such a pretty girl..why did they corrupt you huh? You know in the eight grade..I had a massive crush on you, you were so innocent.." His friends were even more confused, his sudden change of attitude.

"So so innocent until those freaks fucked it out of you!" He pushed me against the wall, his friends long gone, terrified of him. He held the gun to my neck. "Huh? Nothing to say thought so..I feel bad for you, you dress like a whore, act like one and I honestly preferred the modest innocent you." Jason got closer. "You reminded me of Chrissy, back then." I looked away, Jason grabbed my face to look at him. "Please..fucking don't." I begged.

My breath hitched as I grabbed the gun, managing to get it out of his hand, holding it to his head. "Suck my dick Jason Carver!" I grabbed his arm, walked out the house, shot him in the arm pushing him to his little buddies.

"Please for the love of god, get your little pervert, psycho friend therapy." I said before going inside, running upstairs to see Steve bandaged up. I got on the bed, Eddie and Steve immediately hugged me. "God..what did he say.." Steve asked.

--

"Well we sure did fuck the innocence out of you" Steve said, rubbing circles on my back. "Remember when she couldn't talk when we fucked her so ha-" I covered Eddie's mouth and climbed on top of Eddie. "Stop, you don't need to remind me." Steve started playing with my hair, I smiled and then suddenly Eddie moved his hips. "Fuck..do not do that..Eds." Eddie looked at Steve.

"You look so beautiful princess, want me to wipe that blood off properly." I nodded, Steve handed Eddie a baby wipe. I looked at Steve. "Does it hurt a lot?" I asked, rubbing Steve's shoulder. "No no I'm fine" Steve smiled. Eddie grabbed my face softly, wiping the blood off my face. "There we go." He smiled. I sat him up, hugging onto him.

Eddie put his hands on my waist, he looked at me. "Don't worry It's fine you can.." Eddie looked at Steve. "Come on Harrington, let's make it up to you for having to go through that princess. Let us take care of you okay?" I nodded, my face a crimson color. Steve smirked as he sat up.

"You're gonna need to help Steve with his sweatpants, okay princess?" I got off Eddie, no matter how many times we had sex, I still got embarrassed. "Good girl sweetheart." I huffed as I untied the string on Steve's sweatpants, I pulled them down carefully. "Nice pink boxers Harrington." I said giggling.

"He must really like pink, Don't ya big boy?" Eddie said smiling as he started laughing. I started laughing along with Eddie. Steve grabbed me and pinned me down on the bed. "Shut it Munson." Eddie raised an eyebrow and I immediately stopped laughing.

"Take off her clothes Munson." I looked at Steve, huffing. "Steve I-" Steve had pure lust in his eyes, I knew it was best not to speak at this moment. Eddie was taking off my clothes, well not exactly he was practically ripping them. "God..you always look so good." Steve said, letting out a groan at the end of that sentence. Eddie was clearly enjoying me in this position.

"Agreed, Harrington." Eddie said rubbing my cheek. I didn't even notice Steve was naked by now until he pinned me down again. "You said you were on birth control didn't you babe?" I nodded, looking at Eddie. "P-Please tell me that Eddie isn't gonna do what he did last time." Steve smirked at Eddie raising his brows and Eddie nodded. Steve practically slammed into me, no warning.

I covered my mouth, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Mm..mm" I grabbed onto Eddie's hand. "Aw..it's okay sweetheart, I promise." Steve started moving, medium pace but still I was never used to it. Steve let out a moan, my eyes widened a little, so did Eddie's. "S-she feels so fucking good..jesus christ" Steve said pushing his hair of his face. I smiled as I looked at Eddie, uncovering my mouth. Steve kept moaning and groaning, god he was really needy.

"Jesus christ.." Eddie said chuckling a little. Steve leaned down to kiss me, I was struggling a bit since he was picking up his pace. "I love you" Steve kept saying. Eddie's arousal was growing bigger. "M'cumming Steve..faster.." I said, moaning out. Steve went as fast as he could, I pushed his hair out his face again, rubbing his cheek. I felt myself come down from my high and a warm liquid fill me up. I hugged onto Steve and huffed.

"My turn Princess, I'll be gentle okay?" I nodded as I rubbed Steve's back. He was exhausted. "M'gonna have a shower" Steve said, sitting up as Eddie helped him to the bathroom then came back out hugging me. "You look adorable princess" Eddie said rubbing my cheek. "I love you" I said, kissing Eddie on the cheek. "And oh my god I love you too, so so much darling." Eddie slowly took off his Hellfire shirt, taking off his jeans along with it.

I smiled at the sight of him. "You're so pretty" I said, it was true, he was. "You two are the prettiest boys ever." I continued, Eddie's eyes softened, giggling to my words. Eddie got on top of me and placed a gentle passionate kiss on my lips. It turned into a makeout session. "God princess.." Eddie said, I pulled on his hair slightly, biting down on my lip. "Oh just fuck me already Eds.." I said, starting to breathe heavily.

Eddie slipped in easily, the mix of fluids making it easier for him. "Princess..please let me use handcuffs on you" I just couldn't say no to those puppy dog eyes, I nodded smiling. He grabbed them out his jeans on the ground, he pulled out for a second which made me feel a bit weird for a second.

He flipped me over on my stomach, taking the two of my wrists together with the handcuffs. "Good girl" He praised as he slid right back into me. "Fuck..Eds" I mumbled, he was gentle with me..slow pace. "Oh my fuck, Harrington was so right..why does this never get old." Eddie let out a moan. "E-Eds go faster" I said letting out a loud moan.

Eddie was practically slamming his hips into me, pulling my hair back. "Such a good girl, taking my cock so good fuck.." Eddie suddenly used the hand on my hair to grab my neck and squeeze. I was babbling at this point, practically cock drunk at this point. "Oh you want it harder princess? Alright" I just knew he was smirking, but he went rougher even faster on me which I thought was impossible.

"Mm..m" Is the only sound I could make out before I came down from my high again and Eddie stopped suddenly, letting himself go inside me. Eddie slowly pulled out, taking the handcuffs off with the keys. He flipped me over gently and smiled, slipping his hellfire shirt on me.

"Harrington! Help me clean her up!" Steve came out, towel around his waist. "Jesus you have her babbling Munson poor thing." Steve said as he tossed a small towel to Eddie. Eddie caught it and lifted his shirt up a little. "God that is hot..looks Harrington." Eddie said looking over at him. "Seeing your pussy fucking filled with our cum is the best thing ever baby" Steve said patting Eddie's back.

Eddie started wiping me. "We'll have a bath tomorrow morning okay princess" I nodded at Eddie as they both got in bed, they were naked but I didn't care and they didn't either. They just wanted hugs and cuddles is all. "Goodnight Munson, Goodnight love" Steve said as he yawned, pulling the covers over the three of us.