(20)A New Starcourt(20)

(Warning:mention of daddy kink and triggering detailed beating up and insulting)

"I cannot believe this shit, they've opened the new starcourt, except it's not run by crazy russians!" I smiled grabbing my purse. "I have saved up this money for months come on let's go visit the hair at his new scoops ahoy job."

"Ahoy ladies!" Eddie yelled out picking me up and putting me over his shoulder, grabbing my shoes as he walked downstairs. "Eddie! Eddie be careful!" Eddie smiled as he grabbed my ass. "Calm down! Have a little fun!" Eddie said, giggling to himself. We got to his van and he sat me in the passenger seat.

"Who's a pretty girl, you are!" Eddie knew it botheted me, but he just couldn't help treating me like a pet sometimes. "If you do that one more time I swear on my mom I will chop your dick off Eddie Munson!" Eddie cupped my face. "You like it too much to do that sweetheart" I rolled my eyes and smirked, Eddie adjusted himself in his seat as he started the van.

Eddie started head banging to the metal playing on the radio. "From whom the bell tolls!" Eddie yelled out as he grabbed my thigh, looking at me smiling. "Sweeeethearttttttt, I love you" For some reason, Eddie was more annoying than ever today. "I love you too Eds" I ruffled his hair up as he parked in the parking lot to the new and improved starcourt.

I grabbed my bag and immediately got out the van, smiling and jumping up and down, Eddie grabbed my waist and huffed. "Okay where is the hair" Eddie asked annoyed, but I knew he was smiling behind me.
--
"Welcome to scoops ahoy what can I get for you?" Steve said behind the counter, bored out of his mind

I held onto Eddie's hand and looked up at him. "He looks ridiculous in that hat, didn't I tell you?" Eddie nodded raising his eyebrows as he pulled me to the counter looking at Steve. "Hi Harrington" Steve smiled at me then at Eddie. "Ahoy ladies, get it cause Munson has long hair ok..no" Steve said, I started giggling.

Steve brought me and Eddie to the back. I yawned as I saw this random dude go to the counter and start serving people. "What's wrong Steve?" Steve was just staring at me, my eyes went to Eddie to realise he was also staring at me. "So uh..we wanted to talk to you about something" Steve said getting closer, so did Eddie. "Go ahead" I smiled taking Steve's scoops ahoy hat off and putting it on my head. "O-okay so when you slept over at my house, me and Eddie heard you..moaning in a d-dream and oh my god why am I stuttering!" Steve said, covering his face.

Eddie was blushing too, I knew when he didn't speak was because everytime he'd try to speak he would stutter in situations like this. "And you yelled out daddy basically, sweetheart he's just too flustered to say anything" Eddie said rapidly, immediately gulping after. "O-oh my god.." I covered my face. "We are at the back of a scoops ahoy, could you p-please be quieter." I begged.

"Not until you admit y-you have a fucking daddy kink" Eddie finally stuttered, Eddie and Steve got closer. They were bright red practically, both embarrassed. "Come on admit it princess." I nodded, Eddie looked at Steve and smirked. "Okay, well, that's adorable. Now who wants ice cream" Steve said kissing my forehead.

"Me!" I lifted my arms up, Eddie grabbed my face "God I love you sweetheart!" Eddie said, grabbing my hand as Steve brought us back to the counter, his shift was soon over.

He handed me a cookies and cream ice cream, I smiled and made my way to sit down. Meanwhile Eddie and Steve were talking. I was happy until I saw Jason Carver and his stupid friends come in. Jason glared at me, I looked down immediately. When he went to the counter my heart skipped a beat.

Jason sat next to me, I knew Steve and Eddie couldn't do anything due to literally being in public. "You know..I will never believe for a second..you didn't kill Chrissy with that freak you call your boyfriend..not to mention Mr.Perfect, who we know damn well is also your boyfriend you whore." This was all whispered in my ear, I looked over at Eddie and Steve, scared.

That's when I felt metal against my bare stomach due to wearing a crop top, it was cold. "You're gonna walk out of here with me before I shoot that pretty little stomach into bits." Jason, Jason had gone crazy after Chrissy and Patrick's death, still believing it had been Eddie's fault for the murders. Jason put the gun away and grabbed my hand, I looked back, my eyes tearing up. Steve immediately stormed out of scoops ahoy. "You get your paws off my girlfriend you dick." Steve said. Jason glared at him, pressing the gun against his blaser inside the pockets.

"It's okay Steve, I'm fine, go with Eds okay baby I'll be home tonight" I smiled as Jason squeezed my wrist, Steve was gonna speak but Jason pulled me away, he was agressive, an asshole, but he was the one with the gun. He tossed me into the passenger seat, his friends getting in the back. "What are you gonna do to me.." I said, Jason put the gun against my cheek. "Beat the confession out of you and if you still don't we will kill you." His friends thought he was saying it to scare me, but soon realised he wasn't. He didn't care if i was a girl, he wanted revenge on Chrissy and Patrick's death.

I don't know where we were, Jason grabbed me and picked me up. "Get off of me you goddamn asshole, let me down!" And he did, but he threw me on the ground, in a bunch of leaves. I hit my head on the tree, already feeling my consiousness leave me. "Did that freak kill Chrissy!" Jason yelled out, I started sobbing shaking my head. "No he fucking didn't no he didn't." A punch, to my nose, not breaking it but I was bleeding from both nostrils now.

He kneeled down to my height grabbed my face and wiped the blood around my face. "Did that..freak kill Chrissy.." I screamed kicking my legs. "Get off of me! Eds didn't kill her!." His friends were concerned. "Now you listen to me, I swear to god I ain't afraid to snap all those fingers of yours." Jason said holding the gun to my head, I looked him in the eyes. "Chrissy..Chrissy and I became sort of friends..she was buying drugs, she was seeing things." I went on, trying to explain things without revealing anything about Vecna.

"Shut it..shut it YOU LIAR" Jason said, getting close to my face. I was shaking, sobbing and practically ready to beg for my life. "One more time before I blow your brains out." I was about to say something when one of his friends said something. "Jason, we should stop she looks terrified.." I looked away and let out a whimper of fear.

"P-please Jason, please" I was mumbling, his friend helped me up, Jason got up, sweating and his eyes wide. His friend furrowed his eyebrows. "Yo Jason, enough she's terrified look at her..she's done..leave her alone. Maybe we're wrong.." He tried to reason, but clearly Jason did not want to reason. Jason got close to me. "Get in the car.." .

"Eds!" Jason threw me at Eddie and Steve, Jason and his friends, except the one trying to reason were now all in Steve's living room. Eddie cupped my face, tears non stop falling down my cheeks. "How do you live with yourselves! You killed Chrissy you freaks!!" I covered my ears, resting my head on Eddie's chest.

"It's okay pretty girl, It's okay." He tried comforting me. "Yo, dude listen, just get out and leave us alone." Steve said getting closer to Jason.

"Not until I get revenge for Chrissy.." Jason said.