(08)The Rest Of The Squad(08)

(Warning: Pet names:baby/princess, slight teasing

Y/n had not slept in fact, she was in so much pain that she had been crying all night. Steve and Eddie decided to give her space, they didn't check on her until now. They were deeply regretting even leaving her alone for just one night.

"Sweetheart, shh we know it hurts..please stop crying" Eddie comforted as the rest stood around her, Max was checking her stitches. "Jesus, one stitch opened up guys."

"No! I don't want to go through that again!!"

That's when they all heard a car honk outside. Max nodded at Dustin, Erica and Lucas to go check as Nancy and Robin helped out Max with Y/n.

"SHIT!" Y/n screamed out, grabbing onto Steve and Eddie's hands. Max began stitching up her wound again, the wound wasn't looking too great. It wasn't healing at all.

"Steve!" Y/n yelled out. Robin giggled slightly. "Sorry sorry..It just sounded like a moan." Robin said, looking away as she kept giggling to herself.

That's when suddenly Mike, Will and Jonathan with an unknown long haired guy barged in. Nancy immediately stood up, running to him and hugging him as tightly as possible.

"Oh shiiiiiit man, look at her leg...shit got sliced up!" The long haired guy said. "That's Argyle." Mike said before he kneeled down on the floor beside the bed. Y/n let out another scream, making everyone jump. "Jesush chrishttt man!" Argyle yelled as everything was finally stitched up on her leg. Max wrapped it in a bandage once again.

Y/n opened her arms for Mike to give her a hug. "Didn't go to good in California did it?" Mike hugged her tightly, at this point all the kids in the group saw all the adults as someone to look up to. Mike was very attached to Y/n though. He always went to her when he had problems with El or anything in general.

Y/n sat up and smiled at Mike. "Girl problems again?" Will was attempting to calm down Argyle, he was still talking about the wound.

"El thinks I don't love her, but in reality it's just I'm too scared to say it. No matter how much I try, It's so hard and now she's gone and I don't know where she is." Mike sat beside Y/n. "If you really love her..show it more, you need to be ready..in order for everything to go smoothly. Explain that to her, I promise you we will find her" Eddie and Steve were practically admiring her everytime she spoke.

"Thanks Y/n" Mike said, smiling.

"Help me up will you?" Mike nodded and  carefully helped her up. "Alright everyone out, let's leave those two alone!" Y/n was referring to Nancy and Jonathan practically making out in the middle of Steve's bedroom. Everyone quickly rushed out and shut the door.

"I need to have a shower, could you both go fetch Max." Y/n said looking at Steve and Eddie. They both nodded, walking downstairs as Mike smiled. "You have got them both wrapped around your finger Y/n, I have never seen Eddie like this. When you went home after Hellfire he could not stop talking about you jesus."  Y/n started laughing with Mike. Dustin crossed his arms. Dustin was jealous, Steve and Eddie were no longer paying as much attention to him. It wasn't in a weird way though.

Max came upstairs. "Alright I'll help you in, also I'll make sure no one comes in, if you need help Robin will do it, kind of not prepared to see your tits Y/n" Y/n started laughing, nodding. She always loved Max's attitude.

Steve and Eddie quickly pulled Y/n into one of Steve's guest bedrooms slamming the door shut. "Ow!?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "We need to talk about last night..shit we can't get over it at all Princess" Eddie said, lifting Y/n by her chin a bit to look at them.

"Dustin isn't too happy I don't think..." Y/n mumbled, immediately turning to jelly. Y/n was getting shy around them a lot more and it made her embarrassed. "Why are you so flustered baby?" Steve asked. Y/n shook her head, that just made Eddie grab her face, it was rough but not too rough. Y/n let out a little groan, just wanting to leave to not embarrasse herself anymore. "Words baby c'mon" Steve said.

"I-I just can I leave..you guys are teasing me and I can't handle it right now.."

Eddie and Steve looked at eachother smiling at eachother.

--

Y/n huffed, Steve and Eddie helping her out the room. They were happy with theirselves.

Meanwhile Y/n had a few hickies around her neck, they hadn't had sex but if it wasn't for her wound and her telling them to stop after awhile they would have gone further.

Y/n limped to the bathroom, not wanting  help from either of the boys, she was flustered and bothered but secretly enjoyed it.

As Y/n was having a shower, everyone was catching up with the rest of the squad.

"We missed you so much man" Dustin and Lucas said in union to Will who they obviously finally agreed to play D&D with. Erica and Mike joined in.

Max was listening on her walkman to music as the adults all discussed a plan to defeat Vecna. It would be hard without El.

When Y/n came back downstairs with the help of Robin. Instead of helping with the plan she started playing D&D with the kids. Eddie joined in.

As everyone was practically on the edge of their seats, Y/n rolled a 20 and everyone cheered.

"Ha in you're face Munson!" Y/n was smiling from ear to ear. Excited she had won. "You may have won this time Y/n.." Eddie smiled, admiring the girl in front of him. Steve sat next to Eddie and rolled his eyes. "You two need to teach me this, in fact all of you do."

"Shiiiit man, I need some palm tree delight, too much to handle man" Argyle said, standing up and making his way out the house to the van.

For the rest of the night all of us planned, as Argyle sat on a chair by the pool smoking himself a joint.