(12)A Fresh Start(12)

(Warning:Contains tiny bit of smut, next chapter will be uh different. This is based 6 months after the whole incident)

Even though I was 19, I still felt like I was pretty immature for my age. Nancy and Robin were my friends but I much preferred to hang out with El and Max.

It felt normal for once, dancing around in El's room. Hopper back, everyone reunited again after six long months after killing Vecna. I had a pretty succesful relationship with Steve and Eddie by now. Though we hadn't been really intimate in these months though, I was never in the mood. Few makeouts then and there between the three of us, but it wasn't exactly that three people in a relationship was common in the 80s.

"Sing it El!" I yelled out holding a hairbrush to her.

"Cause we are living in a material world!" El yelled out.
"And I am a material girl!" Max yelled through laughs. We all jumped onto her bed, I brought the two girls into a big hug. "God, how about we take a trip to family video, get a movie..horror!" The girls kept laughing. "Okay okay!" El yelled out.

Also, did I mention, Eddie got a job at Family Video. I had also got my driver's license. Steve lent me his car today to hang out with the girls. I turned on the radio.

--

Arriving at family video, I got out the car with El and Max. I walked inside the store, Robin wasn't working today. Eddie and Steve's eyes immediately lit up. I went to the counter to talk with them while Max and El looked at movies.

"Tough day at work?" I asked, smiling. "Yeah, this girl tried to flirt with The Hair and Steve had to cope with it for half an hour. I came to the rescue of course." Eddie said, holding my hand over the counter. "Guess what were doing today with everyone" I was waiting for an answer but the boys just shrugged their shoulders.

"Camping" I was always into camping, one of my favorite activities ever. Steve smiled and Eddie looked at Steve, it was a smug look. Steve nodded. "Girls..I will be right back! Take care of the counter a sec!" I said.

We all went into the cramped bathroom of Family Video. "Okay what's with the look, is it the fact we haven't made out or haven't even had sex together yet." I said, wanting to know what was going on. "We've been thinking..oh fuck it..can we just have like a makeout sesh before we go back out there.." I giggled and nodded.

"Fine..quick and maybe..if you guys can actually wait..when we go campi-" I was cut off by Eddie suddenly planting a kiss on my lips, I closed my eyes as he put a hand on my cheek. Steve in the meantime was planting tiny hickies on my neck, below my jaw. They both knew my sensitive spots so it wasn't long before I was letting little muffled moans escape into Eddie's mouth.

The kiss became sloppier and rougher until Eddie finally pulled away, letting me breathe. Steve then suddenly kissed me, Eddie had an obsession with my tits for some reason ever since he found out about my nipple piercings. I pulled on Steve's hair a little knowing he was into that, he let out a groan into my mouth.

"Y/n! We found movie!" El said, knocking on the bathroom door. "Steve..Steve I have to go.." Eddie smirked and grabbed my ass randomly making me jump. "Fine..but I doubt you'll be able to walk after that camping trip." I rolled my eyes and walked out the bathroom, smiling at El and Max. "Okay..let's go get that checked out." I glared at Steve and Eddie and they both gulped. We got it checked out eventually. I got in the car and drove back to Hopper's cabin. It had been rebuilt over the 6 months.

We arrived at the cabin and started getting our things. I had slept over the day before so it was easier for all three of us.

"You know, i love you girls so much" I stood up straight and opened my arms. "Come here" I smiled as they both hugged onto me. I squeezed them. Hopper walked in. "Eddie is outside, go on go" Hopper was finally happy again, he was now dating Joyce. I nodded and grabbed Max and El by their hands grabbing all of our stuff and running outside.

I let go of the girls hands and immediately opened the door to the passenger seat to see Steve sitting there. "I know what you're playing at mister" I got in the van and sat on Steve's lap. I was wearing a skirt for the first time in months, I hadn't really because of the huge scars on my legs from six months ago. I sighed and Steve put a hand over my scar, Eddie looked over at me and smiled. "Alright everyone in?" I asked.

Everyone replied with a big old yell and a yes. Everyone was coming along, Mike, Argyle, Jonathan, Nancy, Will, El, Max, Robin, Lucas, Erica, My brother obviously and well the two boys in front. Everyone.

Eddie reached his hand and grabbed onto my thigh, his cold rings on my flesh making me jump a little. It was sudden. Steve grabbed onto my waist and held me down not wanting to really get a raging boner right before we got to the place we were gonna camp at.

I looked at Steve and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Eddie was rubbing my thigh practically the whole ride there.

--

Tents were set up, everyone had brought their own. Steve brought a pretty large one for the three of us. I smiled and grabbed my backpack, crawling into the tent as I set up my sleeping bag. I sat down as I took out a textbook starting to make little doodles on the pages.

Steve and Eddie got in, closing the zipper up in the tent. Steve and Eddie took their shirts off, huffing. "Jesus..you didn't say it was gonna be this hot Y/n" Steve said. "Alright could you guys help me study for the exam I'm taking to pass this class" I handed the cards with the questions to Steve and the cards with the answers to Eddie.

"But it's the weekend sweetheart relaaax" Eddie leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "No Munson, I need to study." I was serious about this. "Okay..well then how about..everytime..you get something right, we take an item of clothes off...and then..if you get something wrong...you take off-" Eddie interupted him with "My hellfire shirt off that's covering up something so pretty"

I rolled my eyes and nodded, knowing I'd get most answers right.

"What polymers occur naturally" Steve asked, sighing at the amount of little cards their were.

"Starch..and cellulose." I said smiling.

"She's right" Eddie lifted his arms up smiling as he was pretty proud, even if it was small things he pretty much always got happy for her.

"Alright this'll be fun. During fractional distillation hydrocarbons are separated according to their-"

"Melting point!" I smiled.

"Ooo wrong..it's boiling points sweetheart." Eddie said.

"You guys have to take off an item of clothing too..I got one right" I took off the hellfire shirt and left my bra on, afterall everyone else was still awake. "Alright alright" The two boys started taking their pants off, tossing their belts and taking them completely off so they were left in their boxers.

"Wanna continue?" Steve tilted his head a little, smirking at her. "You dirty perverts." Eddie grabbed me and started tickling her neck, making me laugh. "Stop it Eddie!" I kicked my legs and hugged onto Eddie. "Enoughh fine we'll stop with the studying."