(33)Halloween(33)

"It's HALLOWEEN!" I yelled, waking the two boys up from their sleep, I jumped up and down searching through my closet. "Been waiting for this night the whole year, I have a costume layed out for myself.." Steve groaned, along with Eddie. "What is it another bug costume" Steve said. "Very funny." I threw a shoe at Steve, it landing right on his stupid face. "Ha-" Eddie lunged at me, picking me up and tackling me onto the bed. "Heavy..HEAVY!" I squirmed underneath him. "EDWARD MUNSON GET OFF ME!" Eddie started laughing and looked at Steve who was laughing too. "God you both are idiots IDIOTS I say!" I groaned as Eddie finally got off me.

Eddie cupped my face. "Never call me Edward again, ever.." A smirk appeared on my face. "Edward." Eddie furrowed his eyebrows. "M'gonna kill you!!" Eddie stood up, picking me up and started running downstairs, Steve screaming behind us. "MUNSON! Let the girl down! She's innocent" Steve said in a dramatic voice. Eddie set me down on the kitchen counter, I let out heavy breaths. "Jesus..H..Christ! Why did you run around the house like a maniac." I said, Eddie didn't say anything and just layed his head on my shoulder. Steve was out of breath, he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "God you kiss my forehead more than me Harrington" I smiled.

"Whatever..it's habit." Steve gave me a kiss on the lips, I immediataly deepened it. Eddie lifted his head and chuckled a little starting to kiss my neck which made me grip onto Steve's shirt. I pulled away staring at the two dumbfounded. "You guys are trying to distract me so I don't go out trick or treating with the kids.." Eddie lifted his hands up. "Oh never.." Steve said. I hopped off the counter and rolled my eyes. "You think it's childish!"

"Of course it is! You're twenty two!" Steve protested.
"Eddie literally plays D&D!!" I yelled.
"Hey!" Eddie said over me and Steve's bickering.
"You know what I think Harrington, is you're a child too! Before I came along you were a bully and a little..asshole that thinks his hair can win over women!" I was trying not to laugh.
"Oh yeah? Well that's not you say when you're pulling on it and calling my name!" Steve replied.
"Oh yeah..WELL LET'S not forget the time you were whining and whimpering like a baby over my mouth on your dick!" Eddie was laughing through the whole process.
"Oh..my god! Let's not talk about how you got so horny at the literal end of the world happening and begged us to fuck you in the shower!"

We were out of breath, but my last insult would send him over the edge. "Well I think you're hair looks like a crows nest and the amount of hair product you use makes you SMELL like Eddie's ass!" It was true, the mix of fragrances made his hair smell not so good sometimes. Steve was in shock, so was Eddie. "You little shit..!" Steve said. "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it!?" I could see Steve already running after me, I quickly ran out the door Steve tackling me onto the grass.

Eddie shrugged at Robin, Nancy, Jonathan, Argyle and the kids staring at the two of us practically wrestling on the lawn. "Steve get you're grimy hair off me Steve!" Steve and I rolled over so I was on top now. Steve reached for the hose and swiftly turned it on to wet my hair. I squealed at the icy cold water on my skin. Steve rolled us back over as he threw the hose away. It spraying everywhere. The kids were all weirded out. "You know what I think! Is that that you're hair makes you look like a blood clot and a tomato you brat! Also! Those nipple piercings don't look edgy!!!"

All the kids audibly gasped, Argyle was confused. I glared at Steve, breathing heavily. He put his forehead to mine and squinted his eyes. "You done?" I nodded as Steve helped me up, finally realising that everyone was standing there. "Oh shit...." I said, smiling nervously. "I forgot..did you forget Steve?" Eddie stared at me, he was trying to contain his laughter. "Okay so..-" I was cut off by Robin. "You have nipple piercings!?" I rolled my eyes and walked inside, everyone following behind. Eddie got me and Steve a towel. Eddie sat beside me. "That was..something sweetheart." Eddie was bursting in laughter. Max was telling off Steve. "I know a good lawyer, how dare you say that about her hair!" Steve was comfortable in his towel. "Yeah, Y/n is bitchin'." El said smiling at me. Nancy and Robin were trying to make a sentence out.

"So you're telling me, you guys..started arguing because Stevee..said halloween was childish?" Nancy felt as if it didn't even make sense. "And then you started insulting eachother even if you guys don't mean it just to feel better?" Robin continued. I nodded. "Okay.." Jonathan added "Thash shick man, you two were wrestling like two hungry dogs!" Argyle said. I started laughing as I leaned onto Eddie's shoulder. Eventually Steve sat down to me. "Hi crows nest" I said waving. "Hi blood clot" Steve replied with as he brought me into a hug. "God you guys are so weird!" Dustin and Max said in union.

I held onto Steve and Eddie's hand. "You guys wanna stay over and binge watch scary movies tonight, I have plenty of space. Jonathan and Nancy can take the guest room and you all can just take my other guest room I guess. We'll stay in my room" I smiled. The kids nodded, god I was gonna miss when they went off to college, even if they weren't my actual kids we went through so much together. They were my friends.

So there we were all sitting in comfortable silence, I was being sandwiched by Eddie and Steve. A blanket comfortably layed over the three of us. We were watching Halloween. I jumped a little, seeing Michael Myers on screen. I held onto Eddie's thigh for dear life. "Shit shit shit!" The room was filled with. Steve hugged me. "Oh my god..Steve is getting scared." I whispered to Eddie. Eddie laughed a little sneaking his hand under the blanket and putting it on my thigh, rubbing slow circles. I moved my hand to Steve and crept my hand up his back, he let out a scream. "DEMON BEHIND ME OH MY GOD IT TOUCHED ME" Steve jolted up. Everyone bursting into fits of laughter. "You little shit." Steve said smiling down at me, out of breath.

(Two chapters of my Eddie Munson fic are out now. You can find it on my profile)