(07)A Risky Plan(07)

((If you do not like the idea of kissing two guys this chapter or story is not for you, if you decide to hate on it. The Comment will be deleted.))

In the upside down, Nancy was leading the three people behind her to the Kreel house. Eddie and Steve were talking.

"You kissed Y/n." Steve said as he looked down, making sure not to step on anything.

"I've been wanting to do that ever since I first layed eyes on her. Dustin came in one day to Scoops Ahoy, brought her along. That was the day I met her, god she looked so beautiful." Steve was clearly so in love with Y/n. Eddie knew that too, problem was. The two boys felt the same way about the one girl.

"Yeah, she's quite something Harrington. Dustin looks up a lot to his sister, he always talked about her at lunch, she's brave, beautiful and wow..just wow" They were so distracted talking about her that they completely stopped in their tracks. They were just talking about Y/n. Robin got tired of it "Alright Alright, enough we have to get to Kreel's! You guys are stupid" Robin sighed and huffed then kept walking.

"Jesus H. Christ...Guess we have to get going.." Eddie said, letting out a chuckle. Steve smiled. "Yeah.." They began walking, it was quite far away so it would take them a little longer.

--

In the meantime, the kids were taking care of Y/n making sure she didn't get up and open up her wound. Dustin sat beside his sister. "You doing any better?" Dustin asked, clearly very concerned. "Yes, thank you lil bro." Y/n smiled as she pat his back. "Alright alright I'll be fine, meantime you go with the others."

Dustin stood up and smiled leaving the bedroom on to discuss other plans they could follow in terms of finding Vecna and being able to defeat him.

What they didn't know is meanwhile, Eleven was attempting to retrieve her powers.

And Mike, Jonathan and Will were getting to Susye's house along with a new friend Jonathan had met when he got to California. Argyle.
--
When they arrived at Kreel's house. They all entered cautiously, Nancy sighed. They were all exhausted from walking..

Back with Y/n, she was attempting to stand up. Max was helping her. "You got it." Max encouraged. Y/n let out a groan of pain, sitting back down on the bed.

Y/n dag her nails into the sheets. "Shit..this really hurts Max, we might as well give it a rest."

---------------

A few days later, the rest had returned. The group decided to move to Steve's house since his parents were out for a week doing a business trip.

Steve looked at Y/n watching her struggle to even walk to him. Steve and Eddie were trying their best to get her to walk properly. The inconvinience was quite something.

Y/n practically fell into Steve's arms, not being able to handle the pain. Y/n was pretty sure the stitches would open if she walked anymore or tried to.

"Shit..please can we just sit down." Steve sat Y/n down next to Eddie. Y/n softly hugged onto Eddie. Eddie jumped a little, he wasn't used to physical contact.

Eddie shakily put a hand on Y/n's back. Steve put a hand on Y/n's head softly rubbing her head, messing up her hair.

Eddie had never been all that popular, he never really ever had a girlfriend or anyone really that was willing to be this loving with him. Y/n knew that.

Steve gently took Y/n's hand in his. On the other hand Steve, he knew what to do, he was so loving with his girlfriends and was always so caring. He knew how to treat a girl and so did Eddie. They were both amazing guys. Y/n was grateful to know them.

Robin barged in, making the three jump and stare at her buggy eyed. "Okay I cannot keep my mouth shut, Y/n I am gonna tell them!" Robin said, wide smile on her face.

"No! Robin!"

"Y/n had a dream about you both last night and started moaning your names. Like this look look!! Oh Steve!!" Robin continued, laughing in between her words.

Y/n crawled to the other side of the bed, Eddie grabbed her by her arm and sat her back down. Y/n was practically crimson, all the blood rushing to her cheeks.

"Is that so?" Steven said, in a whispery tone. Robin nodded, laughing as she walked out the room her laughing soon fading as she went down the stairs.

"One word from one of you and I will seriously smack you guys." Y/n said, her voice cracking from the embarrasment.

"Sweetheart, you know you make it so hard for the both of us.." Eddie admitted. Steve smirking down at Y/n. Y/n was looking down the whole time, Steve gently pinched her inner thigh that made her grab Steve by the hair.

"Stop teasing me, don't act like you guys don't fantasize either!" Y/n stood up, shaking a little since the wound was still healing. "Sweetheart come onnnn, don't be so stubborn." Eddie tilted his head to the side a bit, smiling up at her.

"If I give you guys a kiss will you never speak about what Robin said again, promise me!" The two boys nodded at the same time, sharing a look. It looks like they had been getting along pretty well, as if they weren't even jealous anymore.

Y/n sat back down and looked down waiting for one of them to make a move, after all she was shy in this sort of stuff even if it was just a kiss.

Steve nodded at Eddie, smirking ever so slightly. Eddie gently grabbed Y/n's jaw softly bringing her into a kiss. It wasn't just a peck this time it was a slightly passionate kiss instead. What Y/n' didn't know is Steve had actually told him what to do beforehand.

See Steve had figured out quite a few weak spots accidentaly during your friendship and now..Eddie knew them all too.

Eddie gently pulled away, Y/n taking in heavy breaths. "Shit." Steve mouthed 'told you' at Eddie.

Steve softly turned her round to face him. "You're not a bad kisser sweetheart." Eddie said, confident knowing he was just being cocky. Steve softly placed his hand on the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"Why are you so quiet Ste-" Steve softly kissed Y/n. He was seriously freaking out inside, he really loved Y/n and finally kissing her after all this time made him nervous. Steve pulled away, smiling at her stunned face.

"God..for..a decade I've been wanting to do that." Y/n gulped, processing his words.

Y/n stood up, she was just standing there. "MAX!" She yelled out, Max instantly came running upstairs. "Could you help me to the kitchen." Max nodded, smiling. She put arm around Max and they left to the kitchen.

Eddie and Steve looked at eachother. "We did it Harrington, Jesus.H.Christ. Dustin isn't gonna be too happy when he realises we both like his banging hot sister." Eddie was fiddling with his rings, happy with himself.

"He knows already Munson, shit..I think we might both get somewhere if we don't get jealous. Maybe she might just have us both. Though we do have to keep it on the downlow Munson." Steve said, running his hands through his hair.

The three knew this wouldn't be the last time they did something like this.