(02)Chrissy Cunningham(02)

This started in the bathroom, when I heard a girl throwing up. Now I'm not cruel enough to leave her there so I knocked. Maxine had just left the bathroom before me, saying it was no use.

"Are you okay in there?" I said, gentle voice. "For the second time I'm fine!" The girl said, me not knowing who she was. "I'm not gonna leave until I know you're okay." I said sliding down the bathroom stall door as I waited patiently.

The unknown girl suddenly opened the door and I fell right back, landing my head on her shoes as I realised it was Chrissy Cunningham. The queen of Hawkins. Popular, pretty and a cheerleader.

I smiled and stood up rubbing the back of my head. "Sorry about that" Chrissy said, shyly. "It's completely fine, do you want water or something..or a tissue..you look like you've been crying." Chrissy looked quite stunned at my sudden kindness. But that's just how I was in situations when a person didn't feel good.

"Hey uh...I know we don't know eachother well but uh..I'm stressed and I don't know what can help..so any suggestions?"

"Drugs." I said bluntly. "It helps, specifically weed."

Chrissy widened her eyes, rubbing her arm a little. "Do you know anyone that you know..?" I softly nodded, rubbing my arm. I knew Eddie sold drugs. "Yeah, Eddie Munson. You just go ask him and then he'll tell you where to meet."

"Could you come with me?" Chrissy said, slightly mumbling.

"No wa-"

--

Here I was sitting on the bench in middle of the forest behind Hawkins High, Chrissy and Eddie were laughing and practically flirting which made me even angrier, I just wanted to get out of here.

"Henderson, why are you so frowny today."

I ignored him.

"Okay, so I'll give you a 25% discount. Pretty girl discount. 15 bucks."

"Do you not have anything..stronger?" Chrissy asked, I immediately frowned and shook my head.

"I do, but I don't have it here. You two meet me outside of here after school, I'll bring you to my trailer." Eddie said.

"Chrissy no, I've just met you but it isn't safe." I looked at her, genuine concern. Eddie put a hand over his chest and looked at me. "I feel so hurt by your words Henderson." Eddie said.

"Alright, we'll meet you after..you pick us up just before everyone else..so no one sees us." Chrissy said, scared to be caught being picked up by the unpopular girl and the freak.

--

Getting into his van was a struggle for Chrissy to get me in. I ended up sitting in the passenger seat, having to listen to Eddie's music. Which I secretly liked but was never going to admit just to piss him off. I sat quiet the whole ride, arms crossed. I was genuinely upset Chrissy even suggested this. She owed me.

Steve would probably kill me if he knew about this, he didn't exactly like the idea of Dustin having a new 'older male friend." He was jealous sometimes and he would tell me all about it.

Arriving at the trailer park, Eddie parked messily in front of his trailer and got out, opening the door for Chrissy. I opened the door myself and just rolled my eyes once again.

He opened the door to his trailer and just let us in, I sat on the couch as Chrissy just stood there while Eddie went to go get some 'stronger stuff'.

Chrissy then started fluttering her eyes, I noticed it pretty quickly.

"Eddie!" I immediately yelled out, standing up and trying to shake her awake. "Chrissy wake up!" Eddie came out, dropping the baggies as he shook her as well. "Chrissy wake up!  Chrissy I don't like this wake up.." Eddie yelled. I started panicking, tears already running down my face.

That's when she started floating, rising her feet from the ground. Me and Eddie backed up, Eddie was terrified, I was too. I was already crying.

Crack.

Crack.

I let out a scream along with Eddie as I hid my face in the crook of his neck, only being able to hear the sound of her bones cracking. Until I heard a thud. I could hear Eddie breathing heavily. "E-Eddie what the fuck.." I said not separating myself from him. He lifted me off my feet, grabbed his keys and grabbed my wrist practically dragging me out of his trailer and sitting me down in the passenger seat before he got in.

"Eddie...E-Eddie.." Is all I could say, sobbing as the sound of her bones cracking replayed in my head.

Eddie couldn't say a word, he just drove away almost immediately. "Please can we go to my house seriously, Dustin will know what to do..he'll believe us please you have to trust me!" I had an idea of what this was..I knew it was coming back..

Eddie shook his head, gripping the steering wheel as he drove us to an unknown location. That he seemed to know pretty well.

I couldn't even move until, Eddie opened the door for me and dragged me out bringing me into the house and shutting the door behind me. I slid down the wall and just began sobbing. What the hell had just happened..

Eddie despite being traumatized right now, he kneeled in front of me and brought me into a hug. I didn't like him still but it's what we both needed right now.

Eddie lifted my head up to look at him. "What the fuck happened..how how did that happen Henderson." He said, trying to get an answer out of me. "I-I can't tell you..I need everyone else here too..please..just understand. I can't." I said, wiping my tears away. He nodded and just sat beside me. I looked at him, he looked at me. Both terrified on what would happen next.

I just hoped Dustin and everyone else would find us soon.