(26)Pray Like A Good Girl(26)

(Smut WARNING" corruption kink and slightly out of character Eddie, praising kinks and all that shit. She's also gonna pray so beware)

I was at Jason's house, sitting beside him as my leg shook up and down. "So babe, how've you been." Jason cupped my face, tracing his thumb over my bottom lip. "Good, you?" Jason smiled at me as he gave me a peck, I felt nothing when Jason kissed me or even when we had sex. Sure, it felt good but it was never as thrilling..

Jason picked me up and set me on his lap, playing with my hair. "Babe you should dye you're hair a prettier color..red is the devil's color isn't it." I nodded as I huffed. "S'sinful..m'sorry.." I said, feeling him get hard under me. Jason started moving my hips against his bulge making me whine a little. "Jason..stop..we c-can't." His parents were downstairs which made me terrified of being caught.

"Okay babe..but promise you'll get that sinful hair fixed my love okay?" I nodded, knowing I wasn't going to. So I stood up, I had made a mistake. I needed Eddie and Steve. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and made my way downstairs. I chat with his parents before I left and started walking home. It wasn't far.

On my way, I saw Steve and Eddie driving my car back home, thankfully they saw me and stopped. The minute I got in that car, it's like they knew what I wanted. They were driving me into the woods, my legs trembling as I looked down.

We were parked in the woods, it was getting dark. Eddie pulled me into the back seat as Steve climbed in the back too. "What did he say that made you come back?" Steve asked. "He said my hair was sinful..and then got hard when I said it was..so that was weird.." The two boys started laughing. "God that's adorable." Eddie said nudging Steve as they both had a laugh. I sat there.

"Take your clothes off..and you better start praying to god..because you won't be able to process what two plus two is when we're done." Eddie said, his eyes dark..Steve grabbed onto my hair pulling me closer to their faces. I let out a whine, tears already falling down my cheek. "M'sorry..please.." Even if the way they treated me at this moment was degrading I loved it and they knew that too. "Give us a lil' prayer sweetheart come on.." Eddie grinned, when Jason told me to, it didn't make me this horny. When Eddie did, it made my arousal grow.

"Be a good girl and do what were saying fuck" Steve pulled on my hair, making me whimper. "Our f-ather," My voice cracked, vocal cords unused to making any sounds other than whimpers "who art in heaven -" Steve looked at Eddie trying to hold his laughter. "Louder come on." Eddie chuckled. "O-Our father, who a-rt in heaven hallowed be thy n-name.." Steve slid my panties to the side started to tease his fingers around my entrance. "Pathetic, louder!" Steve yelled at me, making me start to cry from being so sexually frustrated.

"G-Give us.." The moan I let out felt humanly impossible, Steve started to finger me. I melted into Eddie's arms, crying into his chest. "We're sorry for not believing you..huh..do you forgive us" Steve said pumping his fingers into me. I rolled my eyes back, my legs starting to give in as I felt myself cum harder than I ever have. My shaky breaths against Eddie's chest.

And Steve went again, fingering me two more times. Over and over again, overstimulating me. Eddie just sat there watching my facial expressions, how my face scrunched up and let out constant moans and whimpers. "So good..such a good modest innocent girl" Eddie giggled, enjoying teasing me about being slightly corrupt by Jason.

"Not even god can help you honey" Steve said, chuckling as he lined himself up with my entrance, pushing in with no warning. "God..oh my god..she still feels like a fucking virgin." Steve said throwing his head back.

"No matter how many times..she gets fucked." He slammed into me each time a word came out his mouth. Eddie cupped my face. "Do you like being fucked by Steve princess huh?" I whined as I nodded, my legs already trembling from the multiple orgasms I had let escape my body. "I love fucking you honey, I really do. I wanna fucking fill you to the brim." Steve gave me a hard slap to the ass making me scream a little.

At this point, I was sobbing from the pure bliss of the moment. I was babbling, whining and whimpering. The car was moving. "S-Steve Steve s-stop!" I choked out, I didn't want him to stop and he knew that. Eddie started making out with me, god it felt amazing. Finally, I came down from my final high, seems like Steve did too since I felt his fluids inside me.

"C-Came in my pants" Eddie stuttered, laughing a little. I was tired, the two knew that I was about to collapse so they instantly showered me in praises. "You did so good", "So good for us", "So perfect and adorable." The two boys cooed.

"We are sorry Princess..I can't believe we were so mean to you before..making you feel horrible..I love you..We love you so much and I know it might be hard to regain your trust but we will do anything and everything we possibly can." His words made me sob, opening my arms as Steve brought us all into a group hug.

"M'sorry..m'sorry!" I yelled into Steve's chest crying. "Shh..you shouldn't be sorry..you did nothing wrong.." Eddie pulled my panties up gently. "I want us to be like before..I've never stopped loving you both.." I didn't need to say much more. We all stayed huddled up, falling asleep in the back of my car.