(22)Vecna Awakens(22)

Once again, we were in this mess. Vecna had returned, El hadn't succesfully killed him and Max wasn't cursed anymore. It was me. I was at Eddie's trailer, sitting outside as I watched my brother play around with him. Steve and Robin were sat beside me. "We need to kill this son of a bitch, I have a perfect plan trust me." I said.

"Munson! Henderson! Get over here" Steve said as he also called out for Nancy, Lucas, Erica and the rest. Eddie ran over here like a puppy dog. I hugged onto Eddie as he sat down crawling onto his lap. "Okay..so you're gonna need to do the thing you did last time to distract the demobats, Steve and Nancy and Robin will go to the creel house. Erica, Max and Lucas will be at the non upside down house as I'll try to get Vecna in a trance." I kept explaining, everyone agreeing to the plan.

--

It was night, It was time. Eddie had the idiot idea to steal a trailer, but we did it anyway. I was sandwiched between Dustin and Eddie. I was anxious, horriffied of what could happen to me. "Eds please just go along with the plan, promise me baby please." I huffed cupping his face. Eddie nodded giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you guys, be careful." I stood up, grabbing Max by the hand as Lucas and Erica got out the trailer.

I huffed as we held the lanterns in our hands. I started walking into the house, Lucas was behind me, walkman in hand. I put a finger over my lips as a sign for everyone to keep quiet, Erica was near the playground, adjusting the walkie talkie in the fake spaceship.

We were in what seemed to be a room, it was best if we stayed here. The light in the lantern was shining here. I got on my knees and sat down, Lucas set the walkman down on the box beside me. I set the lantern down in front of me.

Max and Lucas nodded at me.

"Alright, I'm here you son of a bitch! You want me right..I'm ready..I don't want to live anymore so just kill me already! If you want that so much..I can't live with myself..you're right..I did kill her..I tried so hard to put it past me and act like it wasn't my fault she killed herself that night, I miss her, so much. I'll never get over it so just take me already, I'm ready. " It worked.

I was in my mind, escaping to a happy memory, that was part of the plan. My happy memory was when Steve and Eddie were there for me during my whole healing process during my first attack. So technically I needed to find my house.

I had no idea what was going on in the real world right now, constant trails of good and vines until I was transported to my house, it was a happy memory. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around, the light was on until it started flickering.

The light exploded, blood splattering all over my face, I let out a scream as everything turned dark. "You are ready..Y/n" An eerie voice said as I turned around to face myself with Vecna.

"Ever since you killed her..you've had this guilt..build up and eat you inside." Step by step, he was closer until I was being lifted and choked by him. My arms and legs detained by vines as the setting transitioned to the upside down. "EDDIE!" I yelled out, Vecna was showing me him, he was playing guitar but there was a demobat behind him. "He can't hear you..." Vecna continued, the setting kept changing between everyone and it just stressed me out.

"You're friends have lost..Y/n. Can't you see..Hawkins is in grave danger..I will..we will dominate hawkins..everything you have grown to love will be destroyed. It is your time..you..will be ready." He put his demonly hand over my face, my breath hitching. "You..do not deserve these friends..after you killed her..you will perish, Eleven will never be the reason for Hawkins going down..you will be. You are a fake, you do not love them.." I let out a scream.

--
Oo lover boy what you do tonight, hey boy, grab my letter, feel much better..
--
Oo let me feel your heartbeat grow faster faster..
--

I was out of the trance in less than seconds, Max holding me in her arms crying. It was a blur, all such a blur. "M-Max I can't see..what's happening..Max!" I hugged onto her, it hurt..everything hurt. "Erica help!" His voice was cracking, I could tell he was crying.

"She's bleeding Lucas! Her eyes have blood coming out of them!" I could hear Max yell out. "I-I don't wanna die Max, Lucas I-I'm not r-ready.." I said through my weeps.

I lifted my arm and suddenly let out a scream. "O-Oh my god it hurts..jesus it feels like I'm bleeding out." Max was sobbing, Lucas was sobbing but then..everything was a blur from then, all I remember is waking up somewhere different, it was all still blank..

--

"Oh sweetheart I was so worried!" It was Eddie's voice, I felt a hand on my thigh and jumped a little, the coldness of his rings making me jump, always. It was still slightly blurry, but I was slowly recuperating my eyesight.

Eddie hugged me, I could see another figure beside him, probably Steve. "Eds is that Steve." I mumbled as I hugged him back, it hurt my arm, it had been cut pretty badly, that's what I assumed anyway. "Yes sweetheart, he's just crying a bit he's okay." I could hear him silently crying, ever so slightly. "Where are we..where.." I sighed. "California my love, California. Super cool girl with powers and her mom Joyce brought us to their house. Their repairing stuff." Eddie said, my eyesight finally coming back.

"I can see...Oh my god finally.." I put a hand on each of their cheeks, Steve's tears rolling down. Eddie started sobbing. "We thought we lost you.." Steve said, breaking into tears. They sat on the bed as everyone bursted in. "Oh my god she's okay!" Lucas said, El started crying and I was showered with 'Are you okay's?' And 'I love you's'.

We were left alone, just me, Steve and Eddie once again. "I got a scar sweetheart look look!" Eddie lifted his black t-shirt showing a stitched up wound. "Ew ew! I just regained my eyesight that is not a scar that is a open wound!" Steve covered my eyes and I bit it. "Hey!" He yelled out. I giggled and ruffled up their hair. "I love you..I love you guys so much.." But deep down, I knew Vecna wasn't dead. I hoped I was wrong.