(15)Rainy Birthday(15)

It was raining, on my birthday neverless. I was waiting outside on the steps, apparently Steve and Eddie were taking me somewhere. I had a yellow raincoat over me, Steve pulled up and got out the car, the rain immediately soaking him. Steve wiped his eyes. "Nice hair" He nodded and smiled, squinting his eyes as I ran to the car, getting in the back.

"Where are we going?" I was curious forsure, taking the raincoat off revealing quite the dress. It was a long white dress, pink pastel lace in the front adorned with some black doc martins. "Jesus.H.Christ you were hiding all that under a raincoat, sweetheart!" Eddie nudged Steve's shoulder to look, he did. Steve's cheeks went red and Eddie chuckled a little. "Damn..you are..beautiful" Steve said, gulping and putting his eyes back on the road. We arrived at Mike and Nancy's house. I put my raincoat back on and we all got out the car.

Steve knocked on the door, Eddie blindfolded me with a random handkerchief. I let out a long sigh "Boy, are you trying to turn me on?" Eddie could practically picture the eye roll under the blindfold. Eddie pat my shoulder, I could hear the door open. Steve whispering to Nancy. Eddie held my hand and lead me into the house. Eddie took the blindfold off and I looked around for a second before everyone jumped out.

"SUPRISE!!" Everyone yelled out, I started laughing and crying at the same time. I knew it was just a suprise party, but I loved my friends and It was so special. "Get in here!" I opened my arms before everyone ran over to me and brought me into a massive group hug.

"L-Let me guess, Argyle picked the music" I said, looking at him. "Thaaaashhh right man!" I giggled. "Pass the dutchie pon the left hand side" I smiled at Argyle giving him a massive hug. "Jonathan you really have a good ass best friend right here" I said before El and Max were carrying cake into the living room. "CAKE!" I immediately ran over to them, helping them out. It was huge, I also knew who made it. "Thank you Mrs.Wheeler!" I yelled and waved at her setting the cake down on the table.

"Vanilla sponge cake oh you are a gem!" I continued. Everyone stared at me, then I realised I was still in my raincoat. "May I do the honors madam" Max said bowing as she took my raincoat off. I laughed a little "Can't thank you guys enough, seriously."

"Daaamn Henderson you look great!" Argyle lifted his arms, Argyle was stoned as always. "Watch it" Steve said, quietly so I couldn't hear. "Well what are we all waiting fo-" I was cut off.

"Me!" Murray entered, a big old dish in his arms. "Murray!" I went up to him, hugging him. Murray was like a father figure to me, he was always there, funny and overall just a gem to hang out with.

"Alright how about cake first" Nancy said, waving the knife around a bit. "Jesus Nance, do you want to kill me or something" Steve said, taking the knife from her and motioning for me to come over, I gave Murray a look and shrugged my shoulders. "Steve I am shit at cutting cake seriously" I said taking the knife. "It'll still be edible sweetheart! Give it a shot." Eddie yelled.

"Wait wait candles!" Robin said handing the candles to Erica, she put the candles into the cake smiling at me. "Perfect.." I had to admit, Erica was one scary soul, but she was funny to be around. Twenty candles sat on the cake, Nancy lit them up and they all began singing happy birthday to me.

Got to say, this was my least favorite part, I always got embarrassed but I didn't care anymore. They made me happy, even if it was cheesy. I scrunched my nose up and blew the candles out, but they just lit back up. "Who's idea was it to get the prank candles" Everyone pointed at Argyle and Jonathan. I burst out in laughter. "God you guys are stupid" I attempted to blow them out again, a few attempts later, it worked.

I started cutting the cake, Steve and Eddie helping me out by putting them onto the plates. We all sat on the floor in a circle, except the parents and the grown ups, they were sat on the table. "I think we should let Y/n open presents!" El said. "Mhm!" I said, the vanilla icing on the sides of my mouth. Eddie wiped it off and shook his head. "Twenty years old and you still eat like a toddler." Eddie said, looking at Steve which was also stuffing his face with cake.

El handed her gift to Y/n. "I made it, with Max" El said. It was wrapped poorly, but it was cute. I took it out the box and looked at El and Max for a second. "You made me a mug with a painting of us three on it and it is the best thing I have ever seen thank you!" My smile was making my cheeks hurt, it was pure happiness.

I set it down carefully as I hugged them for a bit till Jonathan and Nancy handed me a gift. I opened it and giggled "Thank you Nancy, Jonathan" I took the necklace out of the tiny box, I knew it was expensive but Nancy could afford these things, but it still was embarrassing.

I kept unwrapping and taking out gifts, most of the kids gifts were crafty things which I found cute. The adults were just clothes and accessories but Murray, he made me a risotto. It was finally down to Steve and Eddie.

They gave me a box with green wrapping paper around it and a silver bow. I opened the box and looked up at them. They gave me a bug stuffed animal. I set the box down and hugged onto them tightly. "You idiots are funny..I love it" I whispered. "Bug" El said. "Sure is" Steve said, rubbing my back.

The party went on for awhile until Steve and Eddie offered for the three of us to sleep over, I agreed.