(03)Vecna's Curse(03)

I had fallen asleep on Eddie's shoulder, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. He hadn't slept, clearly. "Eddie." I mumbled nudging him so he would look at me.

"What." Eddie said, his eyes were empty, he was so upset. I hated seeing anyone like this. I softly hugged him.

No ones pov:

Dustin and Max walked into Family Video. Immediately Dustin yelled "How many phones do you have!?" Steve and Robin looked at the two. "Someone was just murdered.." Steve said. "How many phones do you have!"

"Two..three including Keith's." Robin said.
"Three..three's fine" Max said, looking at Dustin.

Dustin slid everything over the counter and then jumped over it. Immediatly beggining his work to find Eddie and Y/n.

They began calling all of Eddie's friends. "Eddie Munson..no?" Dustin and Max continuously said.

Until Max had a lead.

"Reefer Rick." She said.

--
And that was it, beggining their search. Rick Lipton. They were on their way out. On their search for the two.
--

Steve was driving to the location, they all got out ringing the doorbell. Mostly Dustin being annoying.

"Eddie it's Dustin! No cops I swear we just wanna help. Y/n!!" Dustin yelled.

"Hey guys!" Max said.

It was an opening, an open door.

"Hello? Is anyone home?"
"What a dump."

Y/n and Eddie were in the corner practically squeezing eachother.

Eddie immediately lunged at Steve, putting a pocket knife to his neck.

"EDDIE EDDIE STOP, it's me, it's Dustin, this is Steve, He's not gonna hurt you."

Y/n came out and poked Eddie holding onto his wrist. Staring at the four. "Y/n..what happened..we need to know what happened."

"You won't believe me.." Eddie said looking over at Y/n. "You won't believe us." Eddie repeated.

"Try us.." Max said.

"Her bones started snapping, there was something like inside her head. We didn't know what to do so..we just ran..you all think I'm crazy..right?"

"We don't..we believe you." Max said.

"Oh don't bullshit us man! We know how this sounds." Eddie yelled. Steve was sat beside me wiping the dirt off my face with a tissue, fixing my hair up as Eddie spoke.

"...Hawkins is cursed.. Eddie, this is what I couldn't tell you.." Y/n finally spoke up.

--

"Vecna's curse.." They finally said.
"Whos Vecna?" Steve asked.
"A dark wizard.." Dustin said..
"A spell caster.." Eddie replied looking at Dustin.

Y/n pov:

I hugged onto Steve, melting into his arms, I couldn't believe this was all happening again. "I can't..I can't do this again Steve please..." Steve comforted me, Eddie glared over at the two of us. Clearly not happy at the sight. Steve hugged me, wiping my tears that were slowly falling as all the memories came back.

"I can't do this Steve." I cried into his chest, practically sobbing. Everyone got around me except Dustin and Eddie. Eddie stared at me and then finally looked back at Dustin. "Is Steve like her like..boyfriend or some shit." Eddie rolled his eyes. I didn't know why he was so upset at the time.

--

The next day, the four came in making me and Eddie jump. "Delivery service!" Dustin said.

I was hugging Eddie trying to comfort him. Steve gulped seeing us like this and lifted me up softly off the ground bringing me back into his arms.

"Bad news or good news first." Dustin says.
"Bad news first always." Eddie said stuffing his face with a packet of chips.

"Bad news is, is that the cops are convinced Eddie killed Chrissy, Good news is.. Eddie's name Hasn't been released yet." Dustin continued.

"Y/n you could come with us..no one knows you were there, please I need to know your safe..please" Steve practically begged as he cupped my face in his hands.

"I can't..leave Eddie..how..will he like .." I was cut off by Steve. "I'm not giving you an option please just come on." Steve said squeezing my face slightly. Everyone was watching silently until they heard police sirens. Eddie stood up. "Go Y/n, I'll be fine."

"No! I am not leaving Eddie here Steve, okay? I don't want anyone to find him." I looked at Eddie and smiled, I would never leave anyone knowing they were in trouble.

Steve gave me a kiss on the forehead, he always did this then left with the other three to go checkout the police sirens.

I sat beside Eddie and looked over at him. "Why would you stay with me?" Eddie said looking at me, keeping the eye contact between us. "Because why the hell would I leave you here alone." I rolled my eyes. "Guess you're finally growing a liking to me, sweetheart." Eddie said fidgeting with the silver rings on his hands.

No one's pov:

In Steve's car, he was with Dustin. Nancy and Robin had headed off somewhere else. Max was inside Mrs.Kelleys house right now.

"So are we gonna talk about it?" Dustin said. "What?" Steve said turning to look at him. "The way you practically threw yourself at my sister." Dustin continued.

"What no I just don't want her to get hurt or get in trouble." Steve didn't seem amused. "Yeah sure sure. What I think is you have a raging thing for my sister." Dustin smiled. "No no, shut up, I'll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out." Steve said, realising what he had just said. "Woah..woah not cool..sorry.." Steve said, look of concern on his face.

--
Me and Eddie were talking about Black Sabbath. Trying to keep our minds off everything.

That was until I heard a clock chime.

"Did you hear that Eddie?".