(13)Aftercare Please(13)

(Warning:Very smutty stufffff piv and like a bunch of kinks so uh 😃 bare with me, also this is kind of an awkward first time for her 😃)

We did stop with the studying, in fact now I was on top of Eddie practically devouring his lips that they would be forsure bruised if I went any longer. Eddie pulled away and sat up. "Are you sure you can take both of us sweetheart? I mean it's quite a lot especially since you are a virgin." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You are too! You've never even gotten a handjob"

Eddie furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't shout it!" Steve suddenly grabbed my from the back of my neck and sat me on his lap. "You know you should really keep your mouth shut if you don't wanna get caught being fucked by two guys like a needy whore" Steve suddenly said, It was arousing to be honest. My stomach practically turning when he whispered that in my ear, I squeezed my legs together trying to hide the fact just words were getting me wet.

"Okay?" I nodded as he let go of my neck. "Safe word is red, sweetheart" I nodded again, not wanting to speak a word after Steve said what he said.

It was at the point we were all naked, I was slightly cold from the wind outside. "Can you guys be like gentle..just for my first time" Steve cupped my cheeks. "We promise okay? Eddie's gonna go first I'll guide you okay?" I nodded, smiling, the love I had for these boys was unreal. So caring, so sweet to me. I knew how to do some stuff, but I mostly focused on studies but when I was held a year back I put my all into studies.

I layed down and huffed, I was nervous, scared even. I had no clue on what to do, how I would look or if I'd make a total mess out of it. Steve threw a condom at Eddie, Eddie rolled his eyes at him. Eddie slowly slid the condom on, gulping. I could tell he was also nervous, I looked at Steve which was by my head comforting me. Eddie slowly brought his hands to my entrance, slipping a finger in as he softly rubbed my clit. I let out a subtle moan, resting my head on Steve's lap.

He wanted to give me time to adjust before even trying anything with me, and my anything he meant me giving him a blowjob.

Eddie noticed how wet I was, figured he could just slip in easily. Eddie took out his finger and took it took his mouth, sucking everything off it before positioning himself to my entrance. That was hot.

Eddie slowly slid in, making me let out one of the loudest moans ever. Steve immediately covered my mouth.

"What the heck was that!?" I heard Mike from a distance say. Steve took his hand away and practically shoved himself inside my mouth, making me gag a little. It brought a tear to my eye, it running down my cheek. Steve let out a groan and looked at Eddie "Y-You can move now..she'll be quiet oh my fuck.." Steve was stuttering, which made me even more confident, until Eddie started moving, it was slow but it was still rough.

Steve covered all my moans by thrusting in my mouth, it was constant gaggging but it felt good since he wasn't hurting me. Eddie sped up inside me. "You're d-doing so good princess.." I started feeling a knot in my stomach, pretty sure it was an incoming orgasm.

Steve slowed down a little, but Eddie was ruthless. The only thing that was heard was skin slapping and my muffled moans. What I did realise is that I had came down from my climax faster then usual.

Eddie stopped suddenly, his cheeks red. "What happened Munson?" Steve suddenly stopped. "She literally just came everywhere..and I did too." Eddie said, the two were acting as if I wasn't there, I started moving my mouth on Steve to get his attention. Steve suddenly twitched in my mouth and let go sooner than expected. I swallowed it though.

Eddie slowly pulled out and Steve sat me up, my face was flushed and I was practically trembling. "We literally didn't even go for 10 minutes.." Steve laughed to himself and wiped himself off with a towel he had in his backpack before he put some sweatpants on. He opened his arms and brought me into a hug, running his fingers through my hair.

"Sorry, I feel like it was really awkward since I wasn't experienced.." I pushed my hair out my face and yawned. Eddie smiled and wiped himself off too, tossing the condom outside the tent. He put his sleeping pants on, I looked over at him. "Are those..bats?" I giggled, I was tired and I wasn't exactly the most mature when tired. "Yeah yeah now come on" Eddie sat next to Steve and held onto my hand.

"You were amazing sweetheart, it was my first time too. The only one experienced here is the hair over here, next time it'll be more comfortable, we promise that you were great." I smiled at the two and layed down. "I'm tired.." The two each layed on one side of me. We all always ended up cuddling. Steve and Eddie even sometimes woke up hugging eachother which I found funny. "Alright goodnight, I love you guys" I gave them each a kiss on the cheek and almost instantly fell asleep after that.

--

The three of us were woken up by a scream in the morning, I put Eddie's hellfire shirt on and stepped out the tent. "DUSTIN DUSTIN?!" I knew it was Dustin screaming. "What THE HELL IS THAT JESUS CHRIST!" Dustin was pointing to the condom on the ground. I looked at him for a second then started histeracally laughing. "Wow..!" I kept laughing as everyone got out their tents. "It's a condom you idiot! Also nice nerd pants!" I kept laughing as everyone started laughing at how overdramatic Dustin was.

"Jesus, you've never seen a condom butthead?" Steve crossed his arms, smirking.

"Oh my god! Did you screw my sister!? Wait..DID YOU BOTH SCREW HER!" Dustin started running after them in the woods. I looked at Robin as I held a thumbs up. Nancy saw and we all just started laughing.

I was so lucky.