(09)Nice And Quiet(09)

(Warning:contains possesive Steve,mention of sex, corruption kink, pet names again, praising and light teasing . If triggered don't read chapter)

Y/n had woken up early and decided to go outside to the pool in Steve's house, just to dip her feet in. Y/n was thinking to herself what if Vecna actually got her in the end..also Max. What would happen then.

Y/n was also thinking about how the relationship would end up with her, Steve and Eddie. It was just impossible for it to work. Y/n made a mental note to just ignore them and treat them as friends. It would be better.

Y/n took in a deep breath, standing up with difficulty as she decided to wake up Mike so he could bring her somewhere on his bmx. Dustin had brought his and Y/n knew he wouldn't mind. She needed to speak to an old friend.

--

Arriving to the house of her mysterious friend, Y/n suggested Mike to stay outside. He agreed not wanting to get into her personal shit.

This mysterious friend was called Tomas. They knew eachother since they were kids, they hadn't kept in touch but knew they could still come to eachother whenever the other needed help.

"Tomas, it's been such a long time god" Y/n said smiling as she sipped the coffee she was offered to by Tomas.

They chatted for a bit, it felt refreshing talking to someone who didn't know about any of the drama. It was all casual and just like the old times.

Tomas helped her outside, not bothering to question her wound since she didn't bring it up. Mike raised his eyebrows and Y/n got on the back of his bike again. "Bye Tomas, have a good one! I'll call you when I get back!"

Mike questioned her the whole way back, he was curious as to why she was suddenly visiting him..

--

Arriving at Steve's house, Y/n quickly went up to the guest bedroom, being careful not to hurt herself. She could at least walk. She took out the tiny piece of paper with Tomas's number on it.

Mike in the meantime told Steve about the whole thing, Eddie was still planning shit with Nancy and Robin. Steve furrowed his eyebrows, not liking what Mike said. Steve immediately went upstairs, going into the guest bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Heard you went over to a little friends house huh?" Y/n stood up, looking at Steve with the paper in her hand. He grabbed her wrist and lifted it up to see the number on the paper written down.

"Whatever you heard Mike say, it wasn't like that Steve!" Y/n immediately panicked.

"So what..you just went there to talk.." Steve raised a brow.

"We were just-" Y/n huffed, looking down. Steve grabbed her face to look at him "Finish the sentence." Steve said, his voice changed, deeper, his eyes digging into the back of her skull. "Finish..the sentence." Y/n opened her mouth to speak "I just..went to talk..exactly..talking..I can have other guy friends..you don't own me Harrington." Y/n pushed him off, sitting back on the bed.

"Oh but I do..I do, you see that neck covered in hickies by me and Eddie. No one elses? Do you understand, I don't want you going to that guys house. Call him and I swear I will make sure I phone him up while I'm fucking you." Y/n looked stunned..but she agreed, Steve deep down knew he had gone too far so he sat beside her and brought her into a hug immediately. "I'm sorry Y/n I shouldn't have said that.." Steve's voice immediately went soft again.

Y/n stood up, furrowing her eyebrows. "You know what no, don't talk to me Harrington. You are posessive, I can talk to who I want, I'm not yours or Eddie's. I am no ones, go to hell Steve."

Y/n was pissed, she walked out the bedroom ignoring Eddie as he attempted to talk to her. Y/n went to the pool and sat on one of the chairs. Y/n was upset, she wasn't sure why Steve was acting so shitty. She looked into the woods, sighing as she was debating whether to get in the pool or not. "ROBIN, NANCYYY!!!!" They heard her from how loud she was yelling, they immediately ran out. "What's the matter?!" Nancy said, out of breath. "Get in the pool with me." Y/n smiled as she took her top off, sliding her trousers off.

"Are you sure, you're wou-" Nancy was cut off by Robin taking off her clothes along with Y/n except for undergarments of course. Robin and Y/n jumped in together. Nancy sighed and decided to strip down to only her undergarments too, jumping in. It was night by now, all of us laughing and screaming out of joy. It was nights like these that made Y/n happy. Hanging out with people she loved.

Everyone came out to look, seeing the three girls just having the time of their lives not a care in the world.

Jonathan was admiring Nancy, he loved her bunches, he just didn't know how to say he was going to a different college than her.

Steve and Eddie took their shirts off, leaving them in the pile that the girls clothes were in.

Steve and Eddie jumped in at the same time, They immediately swam over to Y/n. "I'm sorry Y/n please forgive me" Steve whispered, pulling her in by her waist so they were closer. Everyone was distracted and the three were all in one of the corners of the pool.

"Princess..cmon we know you liked it when both of us were kissing you, you have to admit it. We know you feel it too" Eddie said holding her hand as he smiled at her. "I do..it's just..how is it gonna work, why are you guys suddenly teaming up."

"Because we adore you princess"
"You're so beautiful"
"We admire everything you do baby" Steve and Eddie practically overwhelmed the girl with praises and compliments, making her all flustered again.

The only thing Y/n could make out was a whine, their words making her brain practically scrambled. Steve put a hand on her cheek, Eddie rubbed circles on her waist.

"Stop it.." Y/n mumbled as she rest her head on Eddie's chest. "Who's are you beautiful hmm?" Steve smiled, knowing she loved it when she was called beautiful. "Yours..." Y/n mumbled. Steve laughed a little "Andd?" Steve didn't want to admit that he found it kind of hot sharing one girl with Eddie. These weeks him and Eddie had become friends, which made it easier for them to team up. Neither of them got jealous anymore.

"Eddie's" Y/n finally said, that's when the two finally stopped teasing her. Y/n was sensitive, they both knew that. A little more and she'd probably explode.

The two knew that she wasn't ready to have sex, so they didn't pressure her. "Anything you don't like, you say red okay?" Steve said, Y/n nodded. Steve then swam away since Dustin was calling him. Eddie sat down on one of the steps inside the pool, picking her up with ease since they were in the water and sat her down in a comfortable position on his lap, hugging her. "Princess, I promise I'll keep you safe during all of this..even if I'm a bit scared of what might happen when we fight Vecna." Eddie was scared, she knew that deep down he wanted to run and hide.

Eddie had always run away from his problems.

Maybe, just maybe she thought. It would work out.