(19)Show Me How(19)

(Warning:Mentions of self harm)

A year later..

"It's not my fucking fault you guys are so fucking GODDAMN selfish all the time, it's all sex for you goddamn fucking freaks. I am so done with both of you, you don't love me! Or you don't show it. We're done!" I said, the lump in my throat growing, I was about to burst into tears. The two boys standing in front of me stunned, eyes wide. "I was suprising Eddie for his birthday with a cake, he comes back..he wants to have sex? What the fuck happened to us three! It's like I can't ever get a break I just can't!" There it was, my tears starting to fall down my cheek.

"Princess, listen that wasn't ou-" Eddie was cut off by me. "It's Y/n to you now, you both don't get the privilege anymore! You don't deserve me! I'm starting to think it was all just a fucking mistake, god I should've known better than to fucking get in a relationship with a freak and the fucking douche of Hawkins!" They had nothing to say, I grabbed my car keys from the counter and wiped my tears.

I was out of the door in an instance, driving to Nancy's house. My tears making the road blurry, I wiped them off my face but at this point I was just having a breakdown, luckily I got to Nancy's in time. Nancy was heading out the house already but when she saw me she stopped and immediately came running to me. "Oh my god are you okay, Y/n what happened breathe." Nancy was quick, she cupped my face and wiped my tears. "Was it them?" I nodded as I pulled Nancy into a hug, Jonathan was standing there, awkwardly. He took my stare at him as a sign to leave.

"What happened tell me" Nancy said as the led me inside the house, Mike and El were there, they were concerned and started following Nancy and I upstairs. Nancy brought me to her room and sat me on the bed. "Mike get out!" Mike tried to start an argument but then just left with El. "Okay s-so basically, this p-past year Eddie and Steve have just been draining me out with sex and it's to the p-point I don't enjoy it anymore and I feel really unloved..they listen to me when I say stop but then when I try and talk about it they always say the same thing..Nance it's so stressful oh my fucking god.."

Nancy listened to my every word, it was just hours of venting and ranting. I loved Eddie, I loved Steve. I knew that they did too, but it was frustrating, depressing and it was making me angrier by the day. "I love you Nance thank you so much" Nancy gave me a soft smile. "Any time you need to rant like that, you come to me and I promise you I will listen." Nancy reassured. I nodded and stood up, Karen gave me some scones to bring to the house and I kindly accepted. I made my way back to Steve's house, parking the car on the side of the street. It was raining, heavily. I got out the car and ran to the front door, though running didn't really help because I got soaked anyway.

I noticed Steve's car wasn't there..but I knocked anyway, no answer. I huffed and sat on the porch, I didn't have the key because I left it on the kitchen counter inside. I was sitting there for a couple hours, my eyes heavy at this point as I tried to stay awake. Steve's car pulled up, Eddie and Steve practically ran out the car, Eddie with flowers and Steve with a huge cake in his hand. They saw me and immediately set the things down on the porch helping me up.

"We are so sorry oh my fucking god Y/n please forgive us we love you" Steve panicked, I was showered with a bunch of apologies and I love you's. I stared at them, tears running down my face. "Do you though? D-Do you guys really love me o-or is this s-some prick tease to get off on.." I was mumbling, stuttering, a mess but the two boys still looked at me with such love. Eddie unlocked the door with the key Steve gave him, they brought me inside, Steve didn't care that I was soaking the carpet. Steve helped me out of my soaked clothes, but suddenly they both noticed my arms, my thighs. The fresh cuts noticed on my skin. Eddie and Steve stared at each other.

My sobbing was quiet as they put a bandage on every single cut, not caring how many boxes of bandages they went through, of course they put me in a long t-shirt first. I was sobbing on Eddie's chest, hugging onto him as Steve finally finished. "We're sorry you felt so bad that you needed to drive yourself to that, we love you so much sweetheart." Eddie was hurt, I could tell by his voice. "Please give us another chance, never will it ever happen again baby. I love you, Eddie loves you." Steve continued. I couldn't even bring myself to speak right now, I just nodded. Eddie and Steve knew I just wanted to be hugging them right now. Steve got the stuff from the porch and brought it upstairs.

Eddie carried me upstairs and sat me down on the bed. "Cake?" Steve asked, holding three forks. I nodded a small smile appearing on my face. Eddie wiped my tears as he kissed my nose repeatedly. "Pretty girl, beautiful amazing hard working girl" Eddie said as Steve chuckled, holding my hand as he started feeding me cake. "Oh my god Y/n I got frosting on your cheek" Steve said, laughing. I started giggling, that giggling broke into laughter. I then layed back on the bed, kicking my legs a little "I'm s-sorry for saying it was a mistake, I love you idiots" I kept laughing. Steve and Eddie shared looks. "Y/n..Baby you just got frosting on my pillow." Steve said. "You deserve it Steve Harrington" I giggled and rolled over and finally sat up.

"Promise it'll never happen again" Steve and Eddie got close, Eddie putting any stray hairs behind my ear. "We promise sweetheart, okay? You'll never have to go through it again, ever. We do something wrong you tell us, you smack us, you punch us whatever you need." Steve kissing my forehead as he took the cake off the bed, getting under the covers as he pulled me under them bringing me into a hug. Eddie got under them and started playing with my hair. "I love your hair, it's so red..and pretty, sweetheart" Steve started humming the tune to a random song. "You spin me round like baby right round like a record baby!" Steve started yelling out.

"Shut it Harrington!" Me and Eddie yelled in union.