(16)Jason You Dick!(16)

(Dirty talk, also a big ol spit kink so uh WARNING)

I woke up rolling over as I sat up groaning. I was in Steve's bedroom and Eddie and Steve weren't beside me. "Morning princess" Eddie said, it was pretty early so I knew that Steve needed to head to work. I stood up and hugged onto Eddie. "We have Hellfire tonight princess" Eddie said brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "Steve is off to work, I have a day off today." I smiled and hugged onto Eddie.

"I have an idea..See I wanna dye my hair bright red and get a mullet type thing.." I bit my lip in excitement. Eddie nodded almost immediately. "Yes, a million times yes!" Eddie picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "You are going to look amazing, also guess who knows how to pierce septums, me sweetheart that's right." Eddie was so excited, I could tell. "Well then we are doing that too!" I yelled out.

Eddie brought me downtown into Hawkins in his van, to the hair salon. I was immediately sat down in a chair since there weren't many customers this early in the morning.

The hair dresser got to work, I knew it was different to most women in this town buy hey I didn't care as long as they didn't judge me I'd be fine. Eddie was waiting for me, reading a magazine that he had gotten a little too invested in.(I need you guys to imagine a wolf cut type thing, bangs maybe not like a legit mullet)

"You are done hun!" The woman doing my hair said turning me round to look at my hair, a wide smile instantly grew on my face. "Thank you!" I took out 15 dollars, handing it to her as I got out the chair, poking Eddie's shoulder. Eddie looked up at me. "Jaw dropping, princess, oh my god." Eddie said, getting up and bringing me out the salon.

"Septum can wait, Harrington needs to see this" We got in his van and Eddie was driving to family video in an instance. Eddie put the radio on and put his hand on my thigh.

When we arrived at family video, Eddie closed his van doors and held onto my hand. "You are beautiful sweetheart oh my god you look amazing" Eddie started kissing all over my face, smiling as he cupped my cheeks. "God!" Eddie jumped a little, putting me over his shoulder again walking into family video.

"Did you kidnap a tomato?" Robin said, looking at Steve which shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah it's me Steve! Thanks Robin!" Eddie set me down and I did a little twirl. Steve's eyes widened, he immediately jumped over the counter and started touching my hair. "Guess I have softer hair then Steve now since his literally petting me like a cat." I looked at Eddie giggling. "You look adorable and so drop dead gorgeous, I am kind of jealous you pull off that hair color" Robin scoffed. "We are at workkk Steve! If Keith sees you being all lovey dovey I wanna fuck my girlfriend then he's going to fire you!" Robin said.

"Oh pa-leaseee!" Steve turned to Robin. "Robin, my lovely best friend could you cover for him..just a tiny second, Steve needs to get something from the van." Robin rolled her eyes and nodded, smile on her face. I grabbed the two boys by the hand and immediately got in the back of Eddie's van. Steve and Eddie looked at eachother. "She looks great" Steve said to Eddie "I know, it'll be quite fun pulling her hair while having sex with her now." Eddie smirked, they were both acting as if I wasn't there.

"Oh shut up you jerks." I said getting on Steve's lap. "God I love it when you do that" Steve said, putting his hands on my waist. Eddie put a finger on my chin to face him, he planted a soft kiss on my lips. Steve moved my hips on his lap a little making me immediately pull away from Eddie. "S-Steve we are not having sex right now! You need to get to work again." I gulped looking at Eddie, he was already smirking. "I mean I'm not against it, I enjoy watching you get fucked to be honest sweetheart." I pushed him a little.

"Steve! Work now! When you get back home I swear I will let you guys do anything to me but so help me god Steve go back to work!" Steve and Eddie looked at me, mouth open. "Baby, you know you shouldn't say anything." I shook my head and got off his lap, opening the door getting out. "Out or I will not give you a kiss goodbye." Steve got out, sticking his tongue out and acting as if he was gonna die at Eddie "Oh Munson god help us all!" Steve then stood up in front of me.

He gave me a kiss on the lips then went back into family video. I got in the van and closed the door, hugging Eddie. "You realise you won't be able to walk tomorrow, princess" I nudged him and giggled. "God you guys are sex addicts" Eddie put a hand on my thigh then lift my chin up again to look at him. "Open up sweetheart." I opened my mouth, he spit in my mouth, I immediately closed my mouth and swallowed. Out of the two, Eddie had the most intense kinks though I enjoyed it.

"God I cannot wait for tonight." Eddie said before crawling into the drivers seat and started driving. "Black Sabbath?" I said, not really a question. "Oh you know it princess!" He turned the radio on. He was bringing us to Gareth's, he was gonna bring me to watch him practice.

I was sitting on the ground of the garage, looking at them play just brought some joy to me. I tried to support them as best as I could. Then Jason appeared, glaring at me. "Oh god what have they done to you Y/n." I got up, clenching my fists. "Get the fuck away before I make youe face not so fucking pretty!" Jason lifted his arms, frowning. "God, don't be so mean now Y/n." I scoffed and went up to him, his friends were whispering between eachother. "Was Lucas beating you up not enough Jason, get out before I kick all of your sorry asses!" Jason put a hand on my shoulder making me flinch.

Eddie did not enjoy that and immediately got in front of me, not a word was said, Eddie just punched Jason right in his eye. Gareth grabbed my hand and pulled me back in the garage. The two boys started fighting. "Call STEVE NOW Gareth!" Gareth already knew Steve's number. He ran into the house, to go dial the number in the phone on the wall upstairs.

"Eddie, get me Steve's bat from your van." Eddie heard me loud and clear, I grabbed onto Jason's hair and stared at him. "If you do not leave, I will make sure those balls you claim to have will go extinct and you..will never..have sex again" I made a fake shocked expression. "That goes for your friends too" I smiled. Eddie handed me the bat, I kicked Jason to the ground and lifted the bat in the air, landing it right between his legs. His 'friends' ran off. Jason was almost crying. "Promise me you will never EVER come back here and bother my fucking boyfriend and his friends again."

"P-Promise promise!" He gave me a nervous smile and stood up, stumbling and runnig away. I huffed and looked at Eddie. "God Steve is going to kill him" I hugged onto Eddie.

"He sure is." Eddie whispered. "He won't be the only one killing him."