(10)Pass The Dutchie(10)

( HEAVY Smut warning:please do not continue if you hate smutty stuff)

Y/n and Argyle were sitting outside by the pool, passing a joint in between eachother giggling with eachother. "You know mannnn I was freaking out with that shit on your leeeg" Argyle said, words slightly slurred. Y/n kept giggling to his words, high out of her mind.

They had actually become friends, which was quite an odd duo. Eddie watched as they passed the joint in between eachother.

Eddie crept behind her, snatching the joint and taking in a big puff of smoke pulling her to combine their lips and blowing the smoke into her mouth, Argyle grabbed the joint "I'm out maaan" Argyle said, standing up and leaving. The two just kept making out, Y/n hardly being able to breathe. Eddie sat down, pulling away for a second before he lifted her up with ease setting her down on his lap, immediately pressing his lips on hers again.

He put his hands under her shirt, gripping her waist. The cheap metal of his rings cold against her skin. His hands slowly crept upwards, Y/n let out a gasp that made Eddie immediately smirk. Y/n pulled away, looking at Eddie. "Eddie someone's gonna walk out.." But Eddie didn't put any attention to her words and softly took her breast into his hand, she wasn't wearing a bra. Suddenly, Eddie felt a slight coldness on her nipple. Eddie got flustered, gulping. Not so cocky now was he. "I-Is that uh...a nipple piercing?" Eddie said, breath increasing rapidly. Y/n nodded shyly.

Steve walked out to see the two like this, he smirked liking the sight. Eddie was completely flustered, stuttering over his words. "Jesus, what did you do to him Y/n?" Steve asked walking closer. "He found out about my nipple piercings..' Y/n had never really told anyone about them, so it made her kind of shy. Steve's cheeks immediately turned pink, biting his lip. "Shit..okay, let's go upstairs I need to see this shit." Steve grabbed Y/n's hand then smacked Eddie's shoulder. Eddie got up, in an instance the three of them were in Steve's bedroom, Steve locking the door.

Y/n was just standing there, she just pointed at her shirt. Y/n knew what Steve wanted but wanted him to say it.

Y/n smiled, knowing she had the two boys absolutely drooling over something so little. Steve took in a deep breath, gulping as he looked at Eddie. "Just take off your shirt Y/n.." Y/n shook her head, her eyes slightly droopy from being high. "Please?" Eddie suddenly said. Y/n took off her shirt to reveal her breasts, now it was quite uncommon to have nipple piercings in these times.

They just stood there, looking down at her, not breaking eye contact. "That is so..fucking hot" Steve said putting a hand on the back of her neck, Eddie was regaining his confidence back and suddenly took one in his hand, feeling the metal on the palm of his hand. Eddie bit his bottom lip.

Y/n rest her head on Steve's chest, the two boys were practically aching in their pants. Y/n was whimpering, whining and moaning into Steve's chest. The way Eddie worked his hands on her breasts so carefully yet so rough made her go wild.

Meanwhile downstairs all everyone was hearing was Y/n constantly shouting the two boys names.

"Eddie, Eddie!!" Eddie loved the way she practically screamed his name, she was sensitive, the two boys could just imagine what it would be like to fuck her..but they were saving that still until her wound was fully healed. Steve was now also handling one of her breasts, though he was way less rough.

"Oh you're doing so good for us sweetheart" Eddie cooed, which just made Y/n even hotter, wetter. "S-Steve!" She suddenly moaned out as he took her breast into his mouth, his tongue going around her nipple perfectly. "So pretty" Eddie continued with the praising, enjoying seeing the way her face expressed the pleasure they were giving her.

A little while after they stopped, sitting her up. Hair sticking to her forehead, still letting out heavy breaths. Y/n was squeezing her thighs together, she wanted them so bad..but not yet. Steve gave her a little peck on the lips, that was followed by Eddie. "Here sweetie" Eddie handed her his hellfire shirt. Y/n smiled and slid it on her body, the cheap fabric still showing her nipple piercings. "We don't want anyone else seeing those now do we princess?" Y/n shook her head and decided to take the piercings out for the moment, handing them to Eddie.

Meanwhile the only thing Steve was staring at was her breasts, not being able to really process what they had just done. Eddie and Steve were actually cowards when it came to this stuff and Y/n found that quite adorable.

Y/n opened her arms, needing any kind affection after something like that. Steve nodded at Eddie, he knew each of the two also needed alone time with her and Steve had to do something anyway, and that something was him jerking off. Eddie smiled and brought Y/n into his embrace, laying them down as he ran his fingers through his hair to make it look less messier. Y/n huffed, hiding her face in the crook of his shoulder.

Y/n was still quite amazed how they both knew how to please her in different ways. They both gave her exactly what she wanted. "I need Argyle to give me some of that palm tree delight again goddamn.." Y/n stood up, putting on a sweater to cover herself up a bit more. Y/n went downstairs and for the rest of the day she just chatted with Argyle, ignoring how mad Dustin was at her.

What they didn't know is that..everyone's parents were looking for all of us. They didn't know what was coming for them if they didn't realise fast.

"Argyle..you might be one of the best people I've been high with" Y/n giggled as she took a huge puff from the joint. "Shiiiiiit thank you man" Argyle smiled, nodding his head.

A new friendship was emerging.

The rest of the night was just full of giggles and laughs, them not sleeping much for the rest of the night. Getting as high as can be.

The next morning.

"EVERYONE OUT!" Nancy was screaming, the police and their parents had found them. Steve and Eddie were practically lifting Y/n off the ground. "Shit shit shit!" Eddie squealed, all of them got in Argyle's van, most of them. Some in Nancy's car and Eddie, Steve and Y/n in Steve's car.

Y/n slammed the door as the tires screeched, they were immediately out of there. They had no idea where to go, so they just kept driving. Hawkins was a small town. Jonathan suggested on the walkie talkie to go back to his house, but that was dangerous due to the attack a few days ago.

They were all screwed now.