(06)A Tiny Ever So Tiny Kiss(06)

I woke up the next morning, the two boys hugging eachother on the floor, snoring. I giggled and carefully sat up and stood up. Steve ended up waking up though, he was quite a light sleeper. "What's happening...?" Steve said, morning voice as he suddenly realised Eddie was hugging him. "Oh jesus!" Steve said, jolting up.

I started laughing, Eddie had already woken up by Steve getting up so quick. I knew they secretly were getting along, but they didn't want to really admit it.

"Sweeetheart, you know.." Eddie said, standing up and softly took my hand in his. "We should probably smoke a little..you know to keep our minds off this whole Vecna thing." Eddie continued. I raised my brow, confused on why he wanted to smoke so badly.

"Fine." I said, sitting on the bed, Steve sitting next to me as Eddie went out the room for a bit. I looked at Steve and sighed. "Do you think Vecna will come back for me..to finish what he couldn't. I'm terrified Steve. Last year when we fought the mindflayer, I had to witness Billy die, Max was heartbroken. I honestly appreciate everything he did to save El. I miss Will, El and Jonathan, they've always been there but ever since they left Hawkins it hasn't been the same." I took in a deep breath, after all it was a lot to say, but I was comfortable with Steve.

"I'm sorry..you feel that way Y/n." Steve said, pulling me into his embrace. Eddie barged in, seeing the two of us hugging. Eddie rolled his eyes and sat beside me hugging onto me. "Jesus there is only one of me! Can you guys just stop being jealous and get along! We literally still have this Vecna thing going around and while were sitting here like idiots everyone else is planning shit!"

Steve and Eddie looked stunned. I stood up and walked downstairs and into the living room, I looked at everyone then realised I was still dirty from the upside down. "Shittt sorry..Nancy can I use your shower?" Nancy nodded, smiling at me. I quickly ran upstairs. I bumped into Eddie coming down the stairs. "Sorry!" I stood up and stood there awkwardly. "Why in such a rush upstairs princess, miss me?" Eddie said, staring down at me. I felt a tingly sensation in my stomach. I shook my head and pushed him gently away, my cheeks already turning a pinky color.

I walked into the bathroom, to Steve with no shirt. My eyes widened. "Jesus christ can I not go anywhere without you guys being half naked or i don't know doing something" I was clearly overwhelmed. Eddie heard me scream and instantly walked in. "God! Just both of you get out! I'm gonna have a shower." I pushed Steve and Eddie out then closed the door, locking it.

No one's pov:

The two boys made their way downstairs, Steve had put a shirt on. "Did she kick you guys out?" Dustin asked. "Yep." The boys said in union.

Steve went to help out the others, to structure a plan. Eddie went upstairs, going into the bedroom they were in beforehand. He sat on the bed and sighed into his palms.

Y/n's pov again:

I was just standing under the shower head, allowing the hot water to slowly trickle down every inch of my body. I watched as the dirt and other shit went down the drain. I frowned and grabbed the bodywash.

--

Walking into the bedroom only a towel wrapped around me. Eddie immediately looked away, his cheeks flushing red. "Leaving, Leaving I'm so sorry princess." So all that cocky attitude was just covering the fact he actually was a coward.

He stood up, covering his eyes. "Could you l-lead me out here sweetheart." Eddie said, reaching his hand out. I put my hand in his. "You're cute." I mumbled. Eddie was still covering his eyes. "Can I kiss you Eddie?" I said, wanting to see his reaction.

"Y-Yea, of course princess." I smiled and softly leaned in to give him a peck on the lips. I then pulled away, I began looking In Nancy's closet. I put on the least Nancy thing I could fine. It was tight and it didn't really look great but it would have to do. I waddled down the stairs, leaving Eddie dumbfounded.

"Jesus Nancy! I'm the same size as you how the hell is this so tight!"

"We might have to go into the upside down, again." Nancy said. I let out a sigh. "Fuck..okay sure, tomorrow though, We all need rest." I yawned, grabbing Steve's hand and brought him upstairs to where Eddie was. "I kissed Eddie and he's like paralized." I pointed at him.

Steve looked down at me, he sat me on the bed. "I'm not worried about that right now, I'm worried about the fact you have an open wound on your thigh and you didn't tell me."

I looked down, staring at my leg. I hadn't noticed, what the hell. "Eddie stay here, I'm gonna get bandages." Steve said, seeing him so worried for me made me feel nice.

Eddie stood in front of me and stared down at my thigh. "You know I haven't known you for long Y/n but you are quite beautiful." I smiled and softly hugged his waist. Eddie smiled, he had this kindness in his eyes that anyone could see if they didn't judge him so fast.

Steve came back with the bandages, followed by everyone else. Robin kneeled down in front of me and looked at the wound "yikes..is it infected or what the hell is that." Robin pointed to something moving in my leg. "Jesus christ..it looks like what El had in her leg.." Dustin mentioned.

I looked at Steve and knew he was gonna have to reach in and get it out or really anyone. Good thing is that the wound was already open, bad news is that..well something worse was going on.

"Steve..or one of you needs to get it out." Steve looked at me and sighed, getting on his knees as he looked at Nancy "get me a glove quickly Nance." Nancy nodded as she practically ran out the room to go fetch a glove.

"This is gonna hurt like hell, Y/n." Steve said, Eddie grabbed ahold of my hand. "Shit shit shit shit shit.." I started mumbling to myself, panicking.

Nancy came back with the gloves and handed them to Steve "Here you go." Nancy let out a heavy breath. Steve put the gloves on and took in a deep breath before reaching in the wound immediately making me let out a scream. Steve flinched, I squeezed Eddie's hand practically digging my nails into his flesh. Steve moved his fingers around until he got a grip. I was already sobbing, screaming and trying my best not to move. Steve pulled it out, I let out heavy breaths as I layed back on the bed.

"We need to stitch this up..or she's gonna lose a lot of blood." Max said. Eddie let out a slight groan out of pain. I then let go of his hand.

--

There I was allowing Max to stitch up my wound, everyone trying their best to shut me up. Me screaming wasn't ideal, especially for Nancy's neighbours. "Shit!!" Was the final thing I yelled out. Everything was stitched up and bandaged. I wasn't gonna be able to walk especially after Steve reaching into the wound like that.

I had no idea why I never noticed that wound before.

"We're gonna have to go into the upside down without you, Y/n. The kids will stay here and take care of you. We might have to move houses soon because my parents will be back monday." Nancy explained, I nodded. I hugged onto Steve, crying into his shoulder. The pain was still there and it was practically unbearable.

I felt like something bad was gonna happen to me.

A/N:I saw this idea on tumblr where Steve and Eddie both get in a relationship with Y/n. I'm thinking of doing that for this story. Please comment and tell me what you think so far,
!♡