three- Aece

Alessandro Marino:

"What the fuck do you mean?" I yell into my phone.

"I'm sorry boss but I'm all booked up for the next two months." The voice on the other end of the phone informs me in a calm tone.

"Lenny, if you can't do this for me then what the hell do I pay you for?"

Lenny is a good friend of mine. We met when we were 16 at tattoo parlor. He was the only one willing to do my tattoo because everyone else was to nervous. Imagine messing up the first tattoo of a mafia boss's son.

We have been close since then. If I need him, he'll help me out vise versa. But I need him now and he's not fucking here.

"It's not my fault Ace. I'm booked like crazy." I don't know how he stays so calm on the phone with a killer. It's a first.

"Fuck you." I scold as I slam the phone down on my desk.

I got really drunk the other night and someone brought a tattoo gun. I decided to tattoo my nickname , Ace, onto my arm but it all went wrong. Now it says 'Aece' on my arm.

A knock on the disturbs my thought and I call for them to come in.

"Hey, Less, how'd it go?" My sister, Andrea, asks kindly. She's the good one of the family.

"I'm fucked."

"You know what, I think I can help you out here." She says rising an eyebrow.

"Spill."

"My friend ,Silvia, works at the same place Lenny does. If they work at the same place I'm sure they are equally as good." She makes a good point.

"I want you to find the best they got there to fix this shit. Tell them I'll pay extra." I sound really fucking desperate right now but the truth is that I am.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Andrea says as she shuts my door a little too loud for my liking. But she's my baby sister, so I allow it.

"Fuck my life." I whisper to myself while putting my face in my hands.

*two hours later*

Another knock is made on my door and I pray it has come from good news.

"Come in."

Andrea's head pokes through the door and I see a small smile on her face.

"What happened? Did you find someone?"

"I found someone and she's really good ,don't worry. Silvia said that she is very talented and will be free at two o'clock tomorrow."

I leap up from my seat and wrap my sister up in a warm embrace. Thank god.

"You're an angel, Andy." I place a kiss on her forehead and head out of my office.

Isadora Rose:

Silvia and I walk away from our strange conversation with Frankie, still laughing away.

"Oh quick question," Silvia states as she grabs my arm, "Are you free tomorrow at two?"

I think for a moment, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am, why?"

"Well there's this client and I recommend you to do the job." Love a bit of friendly promotion.

"Oh, thanks Vi. What kind of job are we looking at?"

"It's a cover up, real simple. But there is one thing." She says that last part slightly quieter than the rest.

"Silvia, what's going on?" I ask her, noticing her change in posture.

"This guy that you're gonna tattoo is a very... important man. So this tattoo has to be perfect." There is a slight bit of concern in her eyes but I choose to ignore it.

"I wouldn't give anyone a tattoo unless I thought it was perfect. So this mystery man has nothing to worry about." I state while walking away into my studio.

This studio is like a home away from home. It has a little mini fridge and everything. Mi abuela bought me most of the stuff in here. She wanted it to feel more homey for me.

Abuela understands the importance of this. She understands how difficult it is to look after three kids under the age of eighteen before you even get a second to worry about yourself. She gets it.

Mi abuelo died when I was nine. I wasn't that sad ; I'm not a big crier. Never have been and I probably never will be.

People say that crying can relieve pain or sadness. Then explain to me why when people cry they find it so hard to stop. If I cry then I would have too much shit to be emotional about. I just don't have time for it.

I reach into my pocket and grab out my phone to text the kids.

Me: Hey are you guys home from school yet?

Tiago: yep we just got home

Me: Was school okay?

Tiago: it was alright

Tiago: Mia is upset again

Tiago: she won't say why

Me: I'll be home soon. Love you.

Tiago: love you too perra

Mia has been finding school really hard lately. She is a grade A student with the most emotional maturity I have ever seen in a child her age. So for her to be coming home from school crying almost every single day, it has to be some deep shit.

I think it's bullying or something. I was never bullied in school so I don't really know how to help. That hurts me. The fact that I can't help her.

Family is very important to me, but I have lost some on the way through life. They're not dead. They're just not here.

I pack up my stuff and get ready to leave. Knocking on Silvia's door, I tell her I'm done for the day and I'm going home. She gives me a quick hug but then she spots her next client come through the door and goes to them.

"See you tomorrow, Izzie." I hear Frankie call out. He knows I hate the name but he uses it anyway.

I turn around to see a devilish smirk plastered across his face and I roll my eyes. He may be a dick but he's my dick.

Finally, I can go home and see my bitches.