seven- she knows

Alessandro Marino:

"You want to get out of here."

Did I actually just say that? I don't know if it was the drugs but I was feeling really fucking horny. This is why I don't do this shit.

"What?" Isadora questions, clearly surprised by my sudden request.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"And go where, huh? Fucking Narnia." I sense an attitude. I like it.

"I know a good bar and it's only like a ten minute walk from here."

"Screw it. Take me to a random bar and possibly my murder location Mr Marino."

I stand up waiting for her to gather herself, which takes a good minute. I had only met this woman not even an hour ago but I couldn't help but stare at her stunning features.

Her defined jawline and beautiful hip-dips render me speechless. Not to mention her eyes, god damn.

She eventually pats down her dress enough to her liking and we begin to walk to the bar.

"You know who you kind of look like."

"I'm sure you'll tell me." I say looking back at with a grin.

"Jacob Scipio." Huh.

"Who the fuck is that?" She seems offended by that last comment.

"You don't know who Jacob Scipio is! Are you being serious?" Her expression tells me that I really should be more aware or this will happen.

"Should I know who that is?"

"Bad boys for life!" I've heard of that one a couple times but I shake my head.

"The expendables 4!" Who names this shit? I shake my head and a second time causing her to stop walking and pause.

"All of a sudden I don't feel safe in this environment."

"Because I don't know who Jacob Scorpio is?"

"It's Scipio!" She scolds me with a mother-like look on her pretty face.

"Same shit different flavours." My sister always says that so I will follow her suit in that. She can follow in everything else.

"I can not believe this."

"I'll look him up when I get home,  how 'bout that?" I feel a need to impress this girl but I don't understand why.

When she doesn't respond, I know that the next words I come out with are crucial so whether I get laid or not.

"What can I do to make you not want to run away from me?"

"You can pinkie promise me that you will watch one of his movies."

"How old are you?"

"No pinkie, No drinkie." That joint really did some stuff to her because what the actual fuck just came out of her mouth.

I hesitantly point out my pinkie and it wraps around hers. Her faces displays a look of accomplishment and I'm sure that mine is full of defeat.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it big boy." Isadora says while patting my shoulder and she begins to walk ahead of me. I'm the only one who knows where we are going so I don't know why she is walking ahead but I'm too shocked to act on it. Big boy. Alright then.

After some time, we reach the bar I had told her about, the Crooked Apple bar. I have been going there since I was fifteen. It was the only bar that would let my father do business deals there and also let in his underage son.