fourty four- she's coming

Isadora Rose:

My heart pulses in my chest as I watch us round another corner. I had no idea how many floors are in the house, but I didn't know there was two of them underground.

I didn't see the one above us, Alessandro made sure of it in-fact.
He had wrapped his tie into a blindfold and blinded me. I hadn't seen what we gone through to get where we are, but I don't think I care.

I feel myself being lowered back onto the floor while my blindfold remains untouched. A hand comes snaking around my waist as I'm pulled towards a hard chest.

"If only you knew how sexy you look right now." Alessandro mutters under his breath as his grip tightens around me.

"I'd know if I could see."

"Turn around."

"I don't trust you at this moment." In the movies, this where I would find incriminating evidence of Alessandro and would be killed. Fun times.

Hesitantly, I spin around to face away from my favourite psychopath. I take a few cautious steps forward before my hands meet a cold steel.

"Allow me." He tells me before I hear the clicking of a lock, signalling that the door was now open.

Alessandro's hands meet my hips once again as he manoeuvres me through the final bend. His hands finally move up to my face as the blindfold is removed.

"This is all very-" I pause mid sentence once I take in where I am. "Dramatic."

"What do you think, mi amor?" He whispers into my ear as I continue my gaze around the room.

"I think you have lead me into a fucking sex den."

Alessandro Marino:

Well, when you put it that way, I don't sound too great.

This room is my favourite in the entire house, for obvious reasons. I had it built a few months ago to add some fun to my life.

I had never realised how much I wanted from my life before I had met Isadora. She has awoken a new part of that I never knew I longed for.

"That would be correct."

"Holy fuck, how many stds do you think are in here right now?" A laugh escapes my lips as of her bluntness.

"You know how many people I have been with, all two of them." I joke as her face remains unchanged.

"You said you've still done stuff with other people, so you don't know what could've been left behind as a little present." Isadora cringes at the voice in her head as she avoids my gaze. I love how easily flustered she can be.

"You're something else, Miss Rose."

I allow her time to peer around the room, taking in the toys scattered across tables and the mirrors covering each and every wall. Her thighs squeeze taking with every new sight as her eyes widen in thought.

"Are we going to- you know? Like right now." She stutters through her blush. I laugh to myself at her reaction. It's silly really.

"It's not time for that, darling. Not just yet." I drag on the last part to leave room for thought. Oh, how I'd love to know what she thinks about.

"Not yet?" She questions to see if she heard me correctly, which she did.

"Not yet." I repeat bluntly.

I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her into me. Our eyes meet in an instant and we just stand to look at one another. She looks so effortlessly beautiful, especially with the blush I caused drowning her.

"We haven't spoken about us in a while."

"That's all we talk about." Isadora jokes ,but, in all seriousness, we need to have one uninterrupted conversation about what we are.

"Isadora, I'm being serious."

"Is there an us?" She asks through a shaking voice.

"There always will be an us, Rose. You can't get rid of me."

"That's very possessive, Marino." I know it is, it was meant to be.

I slip her hand into mine and bring it up to my lips. Placing a kiss on the back of her hand, I pull her closer into me. In what felt like instinct, I place her hand, enclosed in mine, over my heart.

"Can you feel me, angelo?" She nods in response as her hand remains in mine and on my chest.

With much hesitation, I pull her hand away and remove it from mine. Isadora's lips turn into a frown at the action.

"Do you see this?" I ask her motioning to the ring on my right.

"Yea, it's pretty."

"It is for my mafia, it gets passed down to the leader to symbolise power and strength."

"How motivational."

"I want you to have it." Her big, beautiful doe-eyes shoot up to meet mine as they drag away from the ring.

"Oh, Alessandro I can't just-"

"Oh, but you can." I tell her while slipping the silver off of my finger and into her palm, enclosing it with my own.

"Please, mi amor, I want you to wear it. I want you to have it."

"Thank you." She musters out.

"You don't have to thank me for the bare minimum."

"You just gave me the your ring, I'd hardly call that the bare minimum." She tells me nonchalantly.

"Then I'd hate to hear about the other men you've been with."

The next morning: (Isadora Rose)

We found them.

We actually found them.

In the late hours of last night, Alessandro got a phone call from an 'associate', who had tracked down the kids to a rundown prison. It had been shut down in the eighties and no one cared to touch it since. That's what where my babies have been all this time.

We are now all gathered in the dining room of Alessandro's house, prepared for battle.

"Here's our plan, we stick to it and we get those children back." Alessandro speaks from the head of the table, me standing next to him.

"Isadora, Davi and Lola will move in from the west, they advance first. I will come from east with Solo and Andrea. Laura and Julia, you two will be stationed at the north exit of the building to make sure no one escapes. Catalina has set up her drones to be fitted with explosives if need be, she stays here with Sergio and Arturo to disable the security. Liz is going to be staying at a nearby inn so she can take any shots if necessary." Thank god Solo is back, we'd be fucked without him.

"Does everyone understand what has to be done?" We nod in unison as guns are put into holsters and earpieces are fitted.

"I want to just thank you all for doing this, you're saving my family and I have nothing but respect for all of you." I tell them, holding back tears. This is all getting very real.

With that, we load into vans and the silent car ride to god knows where begins. I'm coming my loves.