fifteen- hot moms

Isadora Rose:

The dress code is very vague and that is stressing me out. He said all black. Does he want me to dress casual or like I'm going out with Oprah? I'm calling Amaya.

The phone stays ringing for a few more seconds before she picks up.

"Isa, how you feeling for your first da-" I interrupt before she can finish. I don't have time for chit chat.

"What the hell do I wear?" She laughs at my panic. The audacity of this bitch.

"This is not funny. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"It's not that deep. Just wear a black shirt and jeans." Amaya says like it's nothing. This is something.

"That's way too basic."

"It's not like you are going on a date. This is just work."

"This is not just work."

"Who are you trying to impress?" She jokes ,but then once she realises my hesitant response, she picks up that something is up.

"Why are you panicking so much?"

"You know your- our boss?"  It feels really wrong calling him that.

"Yeah." I can sense confusion in her voice.

"I slept with him." She doesn't respond.

"He's the guy I slept with after the funeral."

"Holy shit." Amaya bursts out laughing at my confession. It's quite patronising to be honest.

"Shut up. Just help me."

"He's the guy you are trying to impress, hm?"

"Amaya!" I groan.

"Okay, okay. Just send some pics of options." I eventually hang up and start putting together some outfit options for Amaya to chose from.

Me:

Pretty girl: idk

Pretty girl: idk. it's too casual I think.

Me: