fifty eight- survived

Start writing your story

Juliette:

Fucking finally. Here my chance lies in front of me dressed in her weakness. This my chance to win back what I once had with Alessandro, my dear love, who was blinded by that foul bitch, to prove myself to the goddess who handed me the chance on a fucking silver platter. Iris Rose. It's laughable that even her own flesh and blood can't stand her being alive.

She came to me with an opportunity and a hatchet. She knew how much this imbecile had hurt me and listened to me. I didn't understand why she wanted to listen until her identity came to light. It lit a desire inside of me- the desire to have a whore's blood on my hands. 

"Welcome back princess." I mutter under my voice as I raise the hatchet above my head, her death just inches away. 

Yes, yes, yes. Its happening, It's-

Isadora Rose: 

My eyes fly open to catch a glimpse of a painfully recognisable face planted on my bedside and my sister wielding what's left of a glass bottle. Her face is blank as her eyes can only linger on the body at her feet.

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.

"Mia." I say her name almost begging for this not to be a figment of my imagination. 

"Isa." Mia speaks as her eyes finally flick up to meet mine, the dried tears under her bags becoming visible. 

She rushes into my arms the second they open. I grip onto her as if she were about to slip from my grasp. My shoulder dampens from my sister's tears as I pull her further into my hold if it is even possible.

"I thought you were going to-" 

"But I didn't. I'm here carina and I'm never not going to be here." I interrupt in fear of the words threatening to slip from her lips.

"Please don't let me go." 

"I wouldn't dare." 

I feel Mia smile in the crook of neck and I feel a warmth in my chest. My poor baby has been through far too much in her life already so to feel her smile means absolutely everything to me. Unfortunately, a groan from beside me knocks me out of my day dream and my eyes flick back down to Juliet and her hatchet. This bitch is seriously laying her like a whole ass dodgy Texan father.

"Hello, we could use a hand in here!" I call out for someone to drag her away from me. If I weren't in a hospital bed, I could have some real fun with her but who knows, maybe later.

A doctor wonders in and his eyes grow insanely wide when he catches a glimpse of the woman on the ground. I take the term 'doctor' with a grain of salt considering that he looks as if he had just crawled out of his mother's vagina to get here. 

Before he can get out a single syllable, Tristan comes barging past him. His face drops when he sees me awake and nestled in Mia's arms. I offer him a sweet smile and he returns in with a warm embrace. The moment just gets better when he nonchalantly steps over Juliette to get to me. I call that a beautiful addition to my day.

"Don't go dying on me again, slut. That was fucking horrible." He whispers into my ear as he places a sweet kiss on my cheek before pulling away. His face scrunches up in laughable disgust when he looks down at Juliette and sees her state.  

"Oh for gods sake. What's her problem?"

"How much time do you have?" I joke as Tristan ushers away the petrified doctor who had still been stood frozen in the door way and drags a groaning Juliette out of view. The sound of her struggle could only be compared to that of a broken fog horn from a shitty horror movie.