fourty eight- possession

Isadora Rose:

It's party time hoes.

Silvia and I made all of us costumes for the party and it's safe to say that we're all going to get laid. I fucking better. Oh, and we hired out a whole club for the night, just for us.

The tension has been far too thick for my liking. I know what I want and you bet your ass I'm going to get it.

"What time are you coming over?" Tristan voiced through the phone.

"I'm leaving in five." I tell him as I apply one last layer of my favorite gloss.

"Are y'all coming together?"

"Yeah, but Andrea already left so she'll be at the club quicker than us." She kept complaining to me about her brother's criticism of her outfit, so she left.

"Oo, my favorite Marino."

"I'll see you soon, birthday boy." I tell him before hanging up.

I hear a knock at the door that tells me we have to leave now. Silvia's voice calls out from the other side of the door, curses flying from her lips.

"I'm coming!" I call out, grabbing my hat and shoving a lip gloss in my bra , you never know when you're going to have a cheeky make-out.

Opening the door, I come face to face with a clearly frustrated Silvia and a giggling Amaya, threatening to fold over in laughter.

"Do I want to know?" I ask the pair.

"No, no you do not." Silvia responds through gritted teeth before storming off and down the stairs.

Amaya and I gravitate towards each other as she attempts to gather herself.

"What happened?"

"Silvia and Alessandro got in an argument." Amaya manages out.

"Oh god."

"Silvia gave him the whole you-break-her-heart-I-break-your-dick speech and he basically laughed in her face."

"I'm guessing that didn't go down well with Vi."

"No, it didn't. She punched him in the face." I choke on my laughter as Amaya and I attempt not to tumble down the stair case, hand in hand.

"How'd he take that?"

"I have no idea, I was on the floor pissing myself when it happened."

What wonderful friends I have.

Half an hour later:

Alessandro didn't come with us. One of the maids told me that he had left in a separate car like the prick he is.

I wish I could say I'm bothered by the lack of his presence but I'm truly too pissed to care. The second I walked through the door I had a shot in one hand and a blunt in the other.

My friends and I now dominate the floor, swaying to the music. The DJ was very impressionable when in conversation with with a slutty cowgirl so it was easy to get a few Nicky songs in the mix.

"This is so fun!" Amaya calls out.

"What?" Tristan shouts far louder than necessary. Did I mention he has the hearing of a pensioner?

"I said that this is so fun." Amaya repeats for grandpa Okuro over here.

"I don't know what you're saying, but this is so fun." He beckons, twirling away from the group, dragging me with him.

The sweet smell of weed and sweat filled the room as half naked bodies grinded together. The look in Tristan's eyes told me that this was his perfect picture of a party.

"Thank you for all this, Isa."

"You don't have to thank me."

"Well, I already did." He shrugs me off, ordering us both new drinks.

"Don't keep ordering me drinks, someone's going to have to drive us home." I remind him, but I'll probably end up getting myself too high to even find the car.

"Just drink up. Ah, your boyfriend's here."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"But you still knew who I was referring to, huh." Tristan teases from beside me before leaving me alone at the bar.

I turn around to see the man in question making a bee line for me. He usually looked quite angry in these types of situations, but that look has been overcome by...lust. I can still feel the anger radiating off of him from here. It's always there.

"Someone doesn't look too happy." I state as he edges closer.

"I'm not."

"Is that because Silvia hit you?"

"I think I can see-" I try to tease before I feel his hand come up to grip the hair at the back of my head, angling my head up to him.

"I have been looking for you, principessa. Tell me why I could not find you."

"Someone's feeling possessive of what's not theirs." That was a bad choice of wording, wasn't it Isadora.

"If I were you, I'd pick my next words wisely." I don't know why he is so angry or what brought it on, but I do know that I am very turned on right now.

"You look very handsome tonight, Mr Marino. You scrub up well." He laughs to himself at my attempt to regain control of the encounter, caging me in against the bar.

"As do you, Miss Rose."

I feel his hand loosen on my head as the other rests on my hip, drawing shapes on the skin. He leans in to me, his lips grazing against mine when-

"Hey, lovebirds." I hear an agonizingly familiar voice call from afar. Tristan.

"Is this a bad time?" He asks as soon as he notices our position.

"Yes."

"No." Alessandro and I respond in unison.

"Alessandro, it's his birthday party. Don't be all you."

"Don't say it like it's a bad thing that I am me. You usually like me." He tells me so confidently.

"I don't like you."

"You seem to tolerate me quite well when my dick is in the equation." I hit him on the shoulder as those ungodly words come out of his dirty mouth.

"I'm still here." Poor Tristan reminds us as I try to push Alessandro off of me.

"You think I don't know that." The bastard still clinging on to me groans.

"We're all going to play a big game of spin the bottle, if you guys wanted to join and not fuck infront of everybody that would be cool."

"What are we, twelve? No." Alessandro scoffs at the offer as if it were the stupidest thing he had ever heard.

"That sounds fun, we'll be over in a minute." I wave him off so it is just Alessandro and I once again.

I turn back to Alessandro once I see Tristan has gravitated back to a big group of people. The look of pure frustration on his face tells me he isn't exactly pleased with my acceptance to Tristan's offer.

"Don't be such a prick. This'll be fun." I try to calm him down to no avail.

"Well, don't you seem eager to go kiss some random bastard."

"I'm not eager, it is Tristan's party and if he wants to play spin the bottle, take a rough guess at what I'll be doing."

"I don't want to see touch another man, let alone kiss one. It infuriates me and trust me, if you think you've seen me mad, you haven't seen nothing yet."

"Well, you better start praying that it'll land on you because I'm playing ."

"Let's play, mi amor."