nine- the lonely island

Isadora Rose:

Oh Dios mío. I just woke up with the worst headache ever. I rub my eyes and turn to my left to grab some water from my nightstand. Surprise fills me when I reach over to find (or not find) my nightstand.

Where the fuck is it? Wait, where the fuck am I? I turn over and all the memories from last night fill my mind as I see who is laying next to me.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. This was not how I wanted the weekend to plan out.

I sit up and begin to gather myself, trying not to make too much noise.
No matter how far I looked, I could not find one of my earrings. Frankie bought me those so I am really sad that I couldn't find them. But I am pretty sure he bought them at Target, so I'll get over it.

The god damn walk of shame.

As I said exit the room, a deep voice shocks me.

"Someone's had a long night."

"Oh sweet mother of Jesus." It's only Sullivan, the bar dude.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." I say trying to hurry the conversation so I can leave. What am I saying? I'm never gonna see this guy again, fuck this I'm out.

"Hey, do you need a-" I scramble out the door before he can finish his sentence.

I then start running. Where to? I have no fucking idea. Alessandro lead us here so I don't even know where 'here' is.

I stop running when I see the building where the funeral was held. I walk around the outside of the building to the bench from last night.

My legs fucking kill right now. I haven't had sex in a long time so I guess it's just a bit of a shock.

I pull my phone out of my bag and see several missed calls from Silvia. I can't face her judgement right now so I press on Tristan's name.
Besides, it's seven in the morning and he's one of the only people I know that are up at this time.

"Well, hello sweetheart. What can I do for you this early in the morning?" Tristan's voice asks through the line.

"I need you to pick me up."

"I'm gonna need a location for that." Well duh.

"I don't know the address but can't you just check my location on your phone." I always share it with him and like two others just to be on the safer side.

"Yeah I'll come get ya. Any reason why you need to be picked up at this time." He questions.

"Ok dad, calm down."

"I'm on my way." He says before hanging up on me.

I don't know what got into me yesterday. One second I was crying and the next I was getting railed. My mind is so fucked right now.

Like ten minutes later a black car pulls up playing 'I just had sex' by The Lonely Island. My friends and I have this tradition if any of are picking another one of us up after a night of you know we play that song when we do it.

Tristan rolls down his window and smirks at me but I only glare back at him.

"How did you know?" I say through my teeth due to the embarrassment I was suffering with.

"Silvia called and she said that you were either gonna be dead in a ditch somewhere or you linked up with someone." A 'link up'. What are we, fifteen?

"For your information, it was not a 'link up'." I say while opening the car door and hopping into the passenger seat.

"So you did have sex." He turns to me grinning like a kid who just got his tooth fairy money or something.