fourty three- shattered

Isadora Rose:

After several goodbye's to people I have never welcomed, the house is now empty of strangers. The rest of us lay on the couch to put up our feet.

"That was a lot." Dante groans as he plops down next to me.

"Yeah, I'm so fucking exhausted." I agree in annoyance.

"I had a great time." Andrea mumbles as she stumbles into the room.

"That's because you are wasted, Andrea. I told you to take it easy ,but do you listen to me, no." Alessandro rants as he stands behind my spot.

Andrea continues to argue with a wall as I feel a hand on the nape of my neck. Alessandro's hand caresses my skin, moving up into my hair.

He lightly tugs on the strands so that I am looking up at him. Our eyes meet for a sweet second as Alessandro's grip tightens.

I mouth a greeting to which he reciprocates. We stay looking at each other for a while until Andrea announced her departure.

"You know what, I'm going to bed and not because I have to or someone said I have to, but because I want to." Andrea states through slurred words.

"Alright Drea, do you want me to take you upstairs?" I ask her kindly so to not burst her independent bubble.

"No- yes, you can come with me and braid my hair, that'll be so fun." She blurts out, correcting herself swiftly.

I stand up from my seat as Alessandro's hand comes away from my neck. My body quickly feels bare as his skin isn't on mine anymore.

Turning back to him, I see his face turn similarly to mine, disappointed. As much as I'd love to stay and let him feel me up, Andrea is off her tits drunk right now and she needs me.

"Isadora, hurry up so we can makeout before bedtime." I giggle at her calling to me as I meet her at the bottom of the staircase.

"Alright honey, we are going to take this slow and do one step at a time."

"No, no, I'm a big girl. Watch me, I can do two steps in one step." Huh. What is this bitch saying?

"Andrea, think responsibly-" I try to tell her she jumps up the next couple steps, only to tumble back down to the bottom with a loud thud following her.

Alessandro hurries around the corner to see his drunken sister planted on the floor. Dante follows soon after as a wave of annoyance covers his face.

"For fuck sake, why do you do this to yourself." Dante groans as he leans down to grab an arm.

"This is going to be a great story for mama next visit." Alessandro adds as he grabs the other.

The two boys now drag the cackling Andrea up the stairs as I lead the way. We eventually reach her room as she in practically thrown into my arms.

"Help her change or something and grab some water for her."

"I'm not a baby sitter Alessandro." I remind him. I'd love to help her but I don't want to do this.

"Well, thank god she's like mid-twenties."

"Do you not know how old your sister is?" Dante questions him with a hint of worry in his voice.

"He doesn't know shit, do you Big guy. I'm like twenty two." Andrea manages to make out as she wiggles out of my grip and onto her bed.

"Is she?" I ask the two boys to which they both shrug in response.

"How sweet of the both of you." I say sarcastically as I shut the door behind me.

I look down at Andrea, who is already half asleep on the bed. I take off her shoes and help her remove her makeup before grabbing out a bottle of water and some pills for the morning.