eight- insanity 🔥

Isadora Rose:

I hadn't been this forward with anyone in a long time but I didn't care. Nothing I have done has been like me since I left with Alessandro. But I didn't care.

He began to walk us towards the bedroom door at the back of the bar, still keeping our lips connected. I am pushed up against the door yet he doesn't move me to open it up.

"Do you want this?" Alessandro whispers into my ear and I hum in response.

"I want words, gorgeous." That was hot.

"Yes, yes I want this." The second those words leave my mouth, the door is pushed open and I am lead towards the bed.

Moans fly out of both of our mouths ,one by one. This feeling of utter passion and tension in the room only made me want him more.

Alessandro throws me down onto the bed and pulls my ankles to bring me closer to him. He reconnects our lips as his tongue slips into my mouth once again.

"I need you out of this now." He mumbles through groans, ushering my to take off my dress.

I quickly remove the dress as his fitted shirt is ripped away. His tattoos catch my eye, each one done with such precision and detail. The perfectly match his aura and compliment his character.

"You are driving me insane." He whispers, he must have a kink or something for it because he does this a lot.

"Am I now?" I whisper back to him, making his eyes flicker with excitement and lust.

"Oh baby."

I hear his belt being unbuckled and it is quickly gotten rid of. I go to take off my underwear but Alessandro beats me to it. This man ripped my bra away from my chest in a matter of seconds.

"Hey! I like that one." I scold him, "That cost me like twenty dollars."

"As much as it suited you, I much prefer it on the floor." He uses this comment to distract me from the fact that same had been done to my panties.

Alessandro then stops his movements and just rests on his knees, looking down at me. The look he is giving me is thigh-clench worthy. This man is doing things to me.

He slowly leans into me and begins to bite on my neck, leaving marks all over my neck and collar bone. His tongue grazes against me as I move my head to the side to give him further access.

"I want you to appreciate me being gentle with you at this moment," he whispers as he breaks away from my neck, "I am not gentle when I fuck." I almost came at his words.

He kisses his way from my neck to my lips once again. I am too interested in trying to keep up with his fast pace to realise that his fingers where trailing further and further up the inside of my thigh.

I feel his thumb press onto my clit and it makes me gasp. He slips two fingers into me and quickly pulls them back out. He rapidly pumps them in and out. I can now barely kiss him back due to his fast paced actions. I feel his lips turn into a grin against my lips, clearly impressed at the effects of his own actions.

Alessandro pumps at an unimaginable speed before pulling his fingers out of me, causing me to gasp at the sudden feeling of emptiness. He looks down at his coated fingers with a smug grin still plastered across his face.

"Open your pretty mouth for me, principesa." He instructs. The second I do, his fingers are shoved down my throat. I gag at his actions but this only encourages him to keep going. I suck on his fingers until they are clean and they are slowly pulled out.

"Aren't you a good girl." He says looking down at me. I have never been treated like this by a man. Lucas was very vanilla. He was the type of guy to put it in, pull it out and call it a day. I hated it but I didn't know any different to that kind of sex.

"You want to stay quiet. Let's see how quiet you really are then, huh." I know by these words that I am really in for it now. A good time I mean, a really fucking good time.

I feel Alessandro line himself up at my entrance, teasing me, edging me. A moan slips from ny lips as he pushes his way inside of me. His size is overwhelming and the feeling of pain mixed with pleasure is enough to make me arch my back into him.

"Calm down, gorgeous. I'm not even completely in you yet." What the fuck. Is this man trying to murder me because it sure damn feels like it.

He pulls out only to slam himself back into me, completely this time. He pushes deeper into me and with that comes a stream of foreign curses from Alessandro.

"Not so quiet now, are we?" He teases as he slows down his pace.

"Fuck off." I say out of impatience. I want it how I like it ; quick and rough. Fuck all that intimate shit, I'm horny.

"You are saying that but your body is telling me something very different." He runs his finger tips up the curves by my waist. His light touches drive me crazy and I can guarantee that he knows it.

"Oh, Alessandro." I moan out.

"That's it baby, say my fucking name."

"Aless-" I struggle to get out my words due to how deep and fast he is going.

"Oh god." There is something so endearing about male moaning. I don't know if it's the groans or the way their eyes roll back into the back of their heads. It is a wonderful sight.

I moan his name and a string of curse words before I am overcome with a wave of pleasure. My orgasm spills out onto the sheets and onto his throbbing cock.

His sloppily pumps into me a few more times before achieving his own high. He tilts his head back and plops down next to me.

"Holy shit." He utters. We didn't say much after that as we were so tired out. That was probably the drugs catching up on us though.

But on a more serious note, holy shit.

——————————————————

Ok.

I have never written smut before so I apologise if it is cringy. I meant for it to be on the shorter side as this is their first time together but I intend to do some good quality shit for you little slags.

Anyways I have a holiday coming up in a couple days and there will be like no WiFi so I won't be able to post but don't worry. I will have some good stuff coming up afterwards.

Have a wonderful day/night loves. <3

P.s. don't forget to vote x