ten- judge Isadora day

Isadora Rose:

On the way back to my apartment, we stopped at a cvs to grab the morning after pill. The woman at the counter thought that me and Tristan were a couple so she lectured us about having safe sex, gave me the pill and a shit ton of condoms. We laughed about it in the car.

"You ready for another lecture?" Tristan asks, hinting to the one I am about to get from Silvia ,who is glaring at the car from the apartment window.

"Will I truly ever be?"

"What a wise question from Mistress Rose." He responds in the most Anthony Bridgerton voice ever.

"Indeed it was but now I must leave to get my ass whooped." I respond sounding like his mother.

"But anyways thanks for the ride." I shout as I exit the car.

"No problem slut." He shouts back. I flip him off as I buzz myself into the building using my spare key, not even giving him a look back.

I am shitting myself for the confrontation I am about to have. Rico is gonna be like 'where were you' and Silvia's gonna be like 'where the fuck were you'. But I'm gonna be confused at which question to answer first.

Before I can put my key into the door, it is yanked open by a pissed looking Silvia. I attempt to put a foot in through the door but she stands in my way.

"Where the fuck were you?" There it is.

"I'm very sorry. I made a bad decision and I rea-"

"Oh I know you made a bad decision. You don't have to remind me." This side of her is very scary and I don't know how to act anymore. I feel concerned but I don't know who for.

"Ok, mom, let's take a step back here. I am an adult and I can make my own decisions."

"No you can not." Is this 'judge Isadora day' or something?

"Well can I at least come into my home that I pay for." I accentuate the words that should convince Silvia to let me in because this is getting ridiculous now.

"Of course. Come on in." She says in a bitchy voice.

I see a blanket and pillow on the couch. That is probably where Silvia slept since she thought I would be back to use my own bedroom.

"Sit." Silvia ushers me to sit down on a chair ,which I do quickly so to now further anger her.

"Do you know what you are doing?" Now she is speaking from a place of concern and I know that it is only because she loves me.

"Of course I do V. It was one stupid thi-"

"That's how it always starts with you Isa." Silvia interrupts.

"It always starts with one thing. Then you become a whole different person. You can't cope with bad things that happen to you so you just randomly act out."

"I know that but-" I try to explain myself but I am only interrupted again by Silvia.

"No you don't know because you don't have to watch you go through this. It hurts me watching you make these decisions because you are only hurting yourself." Damn this is some deep shit.

"You refuse to actually face issues so instead you do other things and make other little issues to cover up your bigger ones. Whether it's hooking up with strangers or
overdosing in a car garage." There has been many dark times in my life but I don't really talk about them. So when someone else brings them up, it just puts things into a really weird perspective for me.

"That was an accident."

"Are you telling me or yourself?" She really knows how to get me because at that I start crying.

"I'm sorry Isa but I just want you to be okay. You know that ,right?" Silvia says softly while bringing me into a warm embrace. Her hands wrap around me like how a mother would hold her crying child.

"I know." I say through silent tears.

"I love you so much Isa." She whispers.

"I love you too V."

——————————————————

I felt like keeping this chapter quite short so to give you guys a quick insight on Isadora's backstory.

Amaya will be coming more into play in upcoming chapters but I want to show y'all each friendship more individually. Hope you are all liking the story so far.

The support from you all is so amazing. I really struggle in my life so you are all like a little family to me. I love to read all of your comments because they bring me so much joy. I love you all so much and thank you for giving me a chance. 💗