twenty nine- normal

Isadora Rose:

"Step away from the casket!"

Why is it ,every time I'm about to have a cool cinematic moment, I get interrupted? This is a sign that Hollywood is not ready to hear my stories.

I gradually come face to face with the bitches that decided to ruin my moment. To my surprise, there was now four armed cops infront of me, dogs in hand.

"I think I just shit my pants." Frankie mutters under his breath.

"Calm down. Just act normal." I turn to Frankie and his hands are on the air like this is goddamn Mexican wave. This is just embarrassing.

"We just got caught digging up an old woman's grave. There is no way in hell we can play this off as normal." Someone call Mariah Carey because someone stole her attitude.

"Put your hands behind your heads and drop your weapons!" One of the men shout.

"Dude, I'm literally holding a ten inch spade. What the fuck am I gonna do with this? Dig a fucking sandcastle." They didn't find that as funny as my subconscious did so their guns are now raised.

"I said drop the weapons!" Frankie's has been on the floor since the second a third voice was heard. This man looks like he wrestles bears on a casual Tuesday, but gets scared at this simplest shit.

I've been arrested before. It's really not that deep.

Within seconds, we are both thrown into the police van. Frankie is sitting across from me, sweating like a kid who just got busted for not filling up the ice tray.

"Pull yourself together man."

"That's easy for you to say." Wow.

"What's that supposed to mean, huh?"

"Nothing." Seems like something.

"Sure Pinocchio."

"You know I get conscious about my dorsal hump!" It doesn't take long for me to burst out laughing, the chains on my wrists clanging as I struggle to remain seated.

"Keep on laughing Spock." Oh no he did not.

"Don't bring up my ears."

"Or what? You gonna hear me to death."

"Oo, the Wicked Witch of the goddamn West is making jokes now. Im glad your taking a break from herding flying monkeys."

"Im sure you heard them coming-"

"Shut the fuck up! You're both pissing me off." One of the officers scolds.

"Okay Chief Wiggum."

At the station:

I have never seen so many drug dealers in the same place before ; I am in literal heaven. Frankie looks like he went to heaven.

"You look like you're gonna be sick."

"Don't say the word sick." Frankie gags. If Tristan was here, he would have strangled him by now.

"We're gonna be fine. It's not like we're in huge trouble."

"You got me into this mess." That may be true but, it doesn't mean I will be taking any accountability.

"You brought the shovels. The weapons are under your possession."

"You suck."

"And you swallow."

"Oh you little-"

"Hey, tweedle dee and tweedle dum, get the fuck in here!" An officer shouts, signaling to a room nearby.