sixteen- innocence

Isadora Rose:

Work has been pretty smooth so far. Silvia and Frankie just showed up and they loved teasing me.

"Hello, pretty lady, I would absolutely love a porn star Martini. Chop chop." Frankie orders in the most regal way.

"Of course ,and for the lovely lady over here?" I carry on the posh speaking and so does Silvia.

"I would love to get some of your finest tequila, two shots. One for me and one for my friend."

"I will go and get that for you now."I hurry off to the bar to let Amaya know the orders.

It's packed now. People are everywhere ; dancing and drinking. There are strippers in the next room. I haven't met any of them yet but I have taken notice of the ones to not talk to.

This one girl kept giving me the evil eye. I smiled at her and I definitely won't be doing that again. She is really pretty though, so if she has a change of heart, I might as well.

"Hey gorg." I say as I approach the bar.

"Hi honey, what do you need?"

"Frankie wants a porn star martini and then two tequila shots for him and Vi."

"Frankie and Silvia are here?" I nod in response to her question.

"Tell them this is on the house."

A large group of men in suits enter the club. People rush to clear out of their way. They look like a fucking boy band. Oh my god. It's the avengers.

That was a joke, top tier one might I add.

The largest man of the group is wearing a navy suit and black loafers. His white button down is undone, up until his chest. It's like he just likes people seeing his one lock of chest hair. He's also wearing sunglasses in doors, at night.

I make eye contact with the large man and he winks at me while smirking. His tongue grazes upon his lips and I see his crusty teeth. If you can see bad teeth from this far away, it should be a sign to buy a damn toothbrush.

I eventually decide to ignore the man and make my way back to my friends' table. Once their drinks are delivered, I go around my area to take more orders.

Old guys love young waitresses. I have a love hate relationship with them. Some of them are really cute and like to talk about the good old days. But others wants to grab your ass and invite you back to their hotel room for the night. It's tricky.

I just met the second kind. It took me a solid ten minutes to take his order since ,instead of choosing a drink, he was choosing his favourite tit.

At the diner, I could tell them to get out or to go fuck themselves. Steve and I had an understanding about it. He let me say that shit but ,whenever I did, I would have to work a little bit later that night. I don't have that here. I can't afford to get fired on the first day or any day for that matter.

A hand on my shoulder brings me back to reality, "Hey, new girl. I want you to go to the back rooms and take their orders. Some vips just arrived so they will be your priority." The floor manager is so scary. Every time I see her, I want to hide in a corner or some shit.

"Got that?"

"Take orders from the back rooms, vips are my priority. Got it." I recite back to her.

"Quick question though, where are the back rooms?" That may sound like a stupid question but their are entrances to the club everywhere. How the hell would I find the back?

"Well sweetie, walk to the door and then keep walking away from that until you hit a wall." She says sarcastically.

"Ok then. Thanks." That was very patronising.