♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮 !

their house is sort of on the outskirts of the city. it's got this huge decking and front yard with vibrant grass and life. the house is two stories high but really wide. it is large and white with open windows and plants hanging by the front door. there is a small wicker swing on the front porch and there are empty spaces in the driveway. this houser is beautiful.

"you have such a nice house." i tell siwoo as we step out from the car.

"thank you, it used to look worse. we can thank yeonjun for that." she says with a little laugh.

i think about that for a second. did yeonjun do the house up? but he's my age. how could he be so skilled at such a young age? siwoo takes my luggage out from the back as i stare at the house.

"oh, thank you." i smile at her.

"juwon, take it indoors." she tells her son.

"i don't mind taking it-"

"oh don't worry, sweetheart, you must be tired enough as it is." she says, while juwon carries my stuff inside the house. "jihye, why don't you show her around?" she suggests while locking up the car.

"follow me!" jihye says, bouncing up and down. she runs into the house so i go in after her.

wow.

she runs straight through the hallway, so i barely get the chance to appreciate it. it's huge, with a curved white staircase leading upstairs. there are big open archways in every direction leading to various rooms of the house, with plants and large picture frames filling every open space. i follow her to the right.

"this is the living room." she says, bouncing on her butt on one of the large grey sofas. they have a massive flatscreen tv above the brick fireplace, and they have shelves filled with framed photos of holiday destinations and pictures of the three kids when they were all much smaller.

"that's where jae sleeps." she says, pointing to a designated spot on the sofa. "he's probably playing in the garden." she says, reminding me that they have a dog. 

"wow, this place is amazing." i tell her.

"thanks!" she says before jumping up and running off again.

she leads me into the most massive kitchen. it's got black tiled floor with wooden cupboards and black marble surfaces. there's a big kitchen island with a number of stalls, with plants in the center. it leads through into a huge conservatory with the view of the garden. which. is. insane. a swing hanging from the tree, flower beds lining the back, a massive trampoline by the fire pit and seating area. the lawn is freshly cut with an adorable white colored american eskimo rolling in the grass. and there's a small separate building. 

"that's dad's old garage, although it's basically yeonjun's now." she says.

"what does he use it for?" i ask.

"not really sure. eh doesn't let me in." he says.

immediately i'm thinking the worst. i wonder if it's like a stoner pit where him and his friends hand out. that makes me wonder where he is, as his mom said he wouldn't be back until later.

i follow her through the kitchen into a beautiful dining room. "we only eat in here on christmas, new years, thanks giving or birthdays." she says. "when is your birthday?" she asks.

"fourteenth of may." i smile at her, waiting for her to work it out.

she pauses. "wait!" so you'll be here for your birthday!" she says excitedly.

"yeah, i will." i smile.

"dad sits here." she says, placing her hands on the seat at the head of the table. "then mom sits there, then yeonjun, juwon, then me. so you'll be at the other head of the table!" she says, which for some reason sounds imitating, but i just smile.

"sounds great!" i say.

next she leads me past two offices, probably the parents, and she shows me the downstairs bathroom before taking me upstairs.

"mom and dad don't like people going in their room, then that's juwon's room, yeonjun's room, the bathroom, and this is mine!" she runs into her bedrrom.

i stand at the doorframe. "wow!" i say. "you're so lucky, what an amazing tool." i smile, looking across at all the toys on the floor and the big wardrobe. she's got half a bunk bed, except instead of another bed at the bottom there's a little den with cushions and fairy lights. this would have been a dream when i was younger.

"and i'll show you the spare rooms." she says, rushing past me. "this is one of them." she opens the door to a room with a single bed. "then there's this one." she goes to the next room. it's got a double bed and a large oak wardrobe. "mom said you can have this one." she smiles at me.

i smile back at her. "thank you." i say to her.

"i'll be in my bedroom. if you can't sleep then you can come and play with me." she grins, running off again.

i look around my room the big window looking down to the driveway and street. jesus christ, this house is huge. my little country cottage could not be more different.

after unpacking, text daeun before passing out on the bed. i was out for a few hours, then went to freshen up in the bathroom. coming back to my bedroom, i hear what sounds like a car door closing from outside so i go to the window.

the sun is setting so it's getting a bit dark. i could see that a black car was now in the driveway, and the figure of a tall boy with broad shoulders and black scruffy hair walking towards the house. i couldn't really see what he looks like from above, but i assume that that's yeonjun.

i hear him enter the house. 

"oh, yeonjun, good, you're home for dinner." i hear siwoo say as he enters.

"no." i hear a low voice respond bluntly. then i hear footsteps ascending the stairs. 

"yeonjun, hold on, where are you going?" she asks him.

"soobin's waiting in the car." says his low voice. "i'm just grabbing my stuff."

"yeonjun, you should stay for dinner." she says.

"why?" he asks.

she pauses. "because chaewon is here and it would be nice if you made a good forst impression!" she whispers harshly, but just loud enough for me to hear.

"i can't, i'm meeting the boys at-" 

"you meet the boys practically every other day." she says. "it's her first day here-"

"yeah, well she's going to be here the rest of the month. one night isn't a big deal." he argues, ascending a few more stairs.

"yeonjun-"

"soobin is waiting for me." he snaps at her, ascending the last few steps before his bedroom door slams.

nice.

it's my first day and i feel like i'm causing problems. i hear him jogging back down the stairs and the front door slams behind him.

not long after, siwoo calls us down for dinner. the evening comes and goes and soon i'm back in bed. jae the dog really likes me apparently. wouldn't stop circling my feet and lay right next to me. tomorrow i'm going to school. i'm glad i'll get to see daeun and my other friends, but i'm not particularly anxious to meet yeonjun after tonight. although i am curious.