♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟵 !

after yeonjun tosses the blanket over the guitar on the backseat, we quietly enter the house, knowing the whole household is probably in bed.

"you thirsty?" he whispers to me.

i follow him into the kitchen, where the two of us quietly have some water. he's leaning against the counter, and i'm sat up on it beside him. we drink our glasses of water in silence for a few minutes, just caught up in our own thoughts. i really enjoyed my evening with yeonjun. i don't want it to end. and i think i might have...i don't know. i don't want to say it. it's going to seem like such a massive deal. it's not. it's just...feelings. for him.

once he's finished his water, he places his glass down. after standing straight from the counter, he stands in front of me, locking eyes with mine. instantly i feel a rush of butterflies deep inside. his eyes are swimming with danger, and there's an alarm in my head, going somethings happening, somethings happening. i let him take the glass out of my hand. he places it down beside me, and his hand goes to my leg.

i'm filled with tingly sensations as he leans in towards me. is he about to kiss me? please do it. no don't do it. please do it. no don't. i want him to. no we can't. we should. no it's inappropriate. do it. no. but i want him to. no it's wrong. i can't help feeling this way. but he's my exchange partner. it's so wrong. but i don't have the will to stop him.

his hypnotic eyes edge closer to mine as he starts leaning towards me. with my heart pounding viciously, my eyes flick down to his lips, longing so badly for him to kiss me. this feels so wrong, and i know we shouldn't be doing this. he's my exchange partner. i live in his house for a month, then he lives in my house for a month. that's the agreement. no relationships. no intimacy. nothing inappropriate. but i know were both feeling this way. we have this weird sense of respect and understanding for each other. i can't help feeling so madly attracted to him, and i feel strangely excited whenever he's close to me. on the night of the party, he tried to kiss me twice. he called me kind of beautiful. surely that means he's feeling the same way. i mean, here he is again, leaning in, about to kiss me.

i stop trying to resist it, fighting away that feeling that's telling me not to. because i know that i just want him to kiss me more than anything.

i look back up to his eyes, which have lowered down to my lips. now only centimetres apart, i feel his nose brush against mine. i feel his short breaths softly against my face, and the warmth of his body up close to me.

then we hear footsteps.

oh for god's sake! i just want him to kiss me already. why do we keep getting interrupted?

he pulls back, leaning against the counter beside me again, with his head swung down to avoid eye contact. my feet dangle over the edge of the counter, and i look down to my knees slightly before looking up to the figure.

juwon walks in, with his headphones in. he's taken aback when he notices we're in here, not expecting to see us lingering in the kitchen late at night. he looks between us, with a funny little smile forming as he heads to the fridge. he can see straight through us, can't he? he simply piles some food in his hands before heading back out of the room in silence, but that little smile doesn't fade. when he's gone, yeonjun looks up from the floor and across the room.

"we should probably..." he starts saying, with his eyes resting on the clock.

"yeah." i say, clearing my throat awkwardly.

so we go to bed. and the night is over. i flop onto my bed with a sigh. i love juwon, but i'm so annoyed. why did he have to have stupid teenage boy food cravings in the middle of the night when yeonjun was on the verge of kissing me? i'm so frustrated. i wanted him to kiss me so badly. that's the third time now.