♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲 !

the final bell goes and it's the end of the school day.

i follow a crowd out from the chemistry classroom with daeun and kendall next to me.

"who are you partnered with?" kendall asks me. she's got short brown hair and red lipstick. she's got a cute sort of style, not afraid to stand out.

"choi yeonjun." i say.

she pauses. "really?" she asks, and we walk with her to her locker.

"yeah." i say.

"i never would have seen him as the kind of guy to get involved in an exchange." she says.

"why?" i ask her.

she shrugs. "i don't know, he seems kind of private. i mean, he's super popular but he also really keeps to himself. i wouldn't have thought he'd be the kind of guy to invite a stranger into his home." she says to me.

i nod. "yeah. i'm kind of getting that vibe from him." i admit.

"really?" she asks.

"yeah. he seems a bit strange." i say.

she laughs. "yeah, well, any girl would kill to live with him for a month. he's got the whole school head over heels for him."

"i can see why." daeun says, staring over my shoulder, as kendall giggles at her comment. 

"chaewon." yeonjun's voice calls.

i turn around to look at him. he's stood by the door with beomgyu, soobin, another guy and two girls who are all walking outside. one of the girls, with long dark hair and loads of highlighter on her nose, glances back at me. yeonjun locks eyes with me and nods his head to the door.

i look back at daeun and kendall. "got to go." i say with a shrug.

"see you." kendall says.

"text me, okay?" daeun says.

i nod to her before turning on my heel towards the door. yeonjun stands waiting for me, and holds the door as i walk though.

we walk beside each other, behind his friends.

that girl looks at me again. she doesn't hide that she's looking at me. she's wearing tight black skinny jeans and a cropped, long sleeve, pink top. she looks me up and down before whispering something to the other girl.

i pause slightly. "who's that?" i quietly ask yeonjun.

he follow my eyes to the girl before saying, "elena." he kicks a stone as he walks. "why?"

i shrug. "keeps looking at me." 

after i say that, he locks his eyes onto her. the next time she turns around, she notices that yeonjun has seen her and she instantly looks away again. did he do that so she'd stop? to intimidate her? i don't know why but i sort of found that sweet, even though all he did was give her a look.

"i'd say she's harmless." he says to me quietly. "but she's not."

i nod. "lovely."

"juwon!" he calls to his brother who's stood with his friends a few meters away. "you coming?"

"nah, i've got soccer!" he calls back.

"just you and me then, sunshine." yeonjun says to me as we split from his friends.

"see you tomorrow." yeonjun says to them, and i smile to them shyly.

"bye guys." soobin says to us both.

"have fun." beomgyu says with a playful smile.

elena hits his arm.

"what?" he laughs as they walk away.