♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟳 !

we're driving through the city streets of new york when we pull up outside an apartment building.

"where are we?" i ask him.

"soobin's older sister's apartment." he says, leaning across me to grab a blanket from under my seat. well he's extremely close to me. then we both get out of the car.

"okay...why?" i ask him over the top of the car.

"soobin and i always go up to the roof. great view of the city and the sky and you barely every get interrupted." he explains, closing his car door.

"so it's like your hideout?" i ask him.

"pretty much." he says, and i close my door. i walk around the car so that i'm beside him as he takes his guitar out the back.

"you don't have to do this." i say to him, worried that he's only doing it because i said so, and not because he actually wants to.

"i know." i say, closing the door to the backseat and turning to face me. "i want to."

"you're sure?" i ask. "earlier you thought it was ridiculous."

"because it is ridiculous." he smile. "but you're right. i need to do this."

that smile is dangerous. i feel like he can do that smile and give me those eyes and i'll just melt into him. so i look down to break eye contact. "and if we get caught?" i ask.

"then i'm dead." he says simply, locking the car. "come on."

we stand on the front steps, waiting to get buzzed in.

"y'ello." says a female voice - soobin's older sister.

"hey, it's yeonjun." he says, with his finger on the button.

"oh hey, you with soobin?" she responds through the loud speaker.

"no...just want to use the roof." he says.

"are you planning on jumping off?" she asks cautiously.

he smiles with amusement. "no."

"then yeah, sure!" then we hear the beep and the door unlocks.

yeonjun gestures for me to walk in first, which i do as i smile at my shoes. the building is kind of dark and stuffy, and the elevator was making some concerning sounds, but once we reached the top and were looking out over the city, all of the negativity seemed to fade.

"cool hideout." i say, resting against the wall as i look out across the abundance of skyscrapers. with the sun beginning to set, the lights are beginning to flick on all over the place.

"thanks." he says. "what's your hideout like in england?" he asks.

i smile to myself. "there's this rusty old tractor behind the barn." i say. "it's got wild flowers growing inside and we sit on top as the sun sets."

"yeah?" he says. "who's we?" he asks.

"daeun, jayden, landon, and a couple of others you don't know." i say.

"any of them got the title of your boyfriend?" he asks.

i look at him, as he undoes his guitar case.

"why do you ask?" i say cautiously.

"is curiosity a crime?" he asks, lifting the guitar up. "you got me to spill all my guts about elena." he reminds me.

"you make a fair point." i say, smiling slightly, looking down over the edge. that's a long drop.

"you going to answer that question or...?" he asks.

i look back to him, seeing him leaning with one arm against the wall, with his body facing me.