♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭 !

period two finishes, and we have a few minutes before period three starts - pe. i haven't done pe here yet so this will be interesting. i'm stood by my locker, minding my own business when i hear a low voice that makes me nervous.

"chaewon." says beomgyu's voice, and i turn around to him hesitantly. i stare at his bruised face, but i don't feel guilty. he was kissing me and my neck, his hands were manoeuvring all over my body and creeping under my clothes. this guy makes me sick.

"i-i'm sorry about friday." he starts saying.

empty words. just empty words.

"just keep away from me." i say to him quietly, turning back to my locker.

"no, chaewon-" he says, his hand grabbing onto my arm, which makes my body tense up.

someone clears their throat from beside us, and i turn to see yeonjun, staring at beomgyu with such an intense glare it puts me on my nerves when it's not even directed my way. i notice all of the faces looking in our direction, curiosity and nosiness taking the better of them.

yeonjun stays quiet. he just looks at beomgyu patiently. when he doesn't react, yeonjun talks.

he talks quietly and calmly, which for some reason is a lot intimidating. it shows how much control he has. "what did i tell you would happen if you touched her ever again?" yeonjun says.

beomgyus hand slowly slips away from my arm. "what, you're going to rip me to pieces in the school hallway, are you?" beomgyu says challengingly.

"beat the shit out of you once, don't think i won't do it again." yeonjun says, maintaining his calm persona.

beomgyu shifts from foot to foot uneasily, noticing the audience they have.

then yeonjun simply says, "just get outta here."

beomgyu pauses for a moment. i look up at him nervously, just wanting him to go away. he looks down at me with a clenched jaw before pushing his way past the crowd.

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding, feeling my heart pace steady a little as i turn my back to the curious faces. i slide my books inside my locker, when a shadow is cast over me.

"chaewon." yeonjun starts saying, but his presence angers me, so i refuse to turn around. "chaewon, can we talk?" he says quietly.

part of me wants to hit him for what he said so carelessly. but the other part of me is glad that he just came and sent beomgyu away for me.

"chaewon." he says again. "i fucked up. i know i fucked up. please hear me out."

i pause, my head dipping downwards as the cogs turn inside to make up a decision. i don't want to face him. he made me feel so vulnerable in that car - i was shaking, eyes filling with tears, lungs aching from all of the short breaths. he did that to me. because he wouldn't just slow down. it was his fault he ignored me. then he went and said the most hurtful thing he could to me. no. i can't face him. not right now. not in front of everyone.

luckily, i hear daeun's voice from about a meter or two down the hallway. "chaewon." she says. i look at her, and she smile at me, encouraging me to join her. so i take my pe kit out of my locker and close the door before briefly saying to yeonjun, "not now."

i leave him behind me as i walk away to daeun. she must have spotted me and realised i was trying to avoid speaking to him, so she gave me the opportunity to leave.

"thank you." i say to her.

"you okay?" she asks.

i just nod.