♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟬 !

after they guess a few more phrases and we discover yeonjun's urban dictionary definition ('cute, charming, sexy and intelligent.' 'almost irresistible charm.' ' appealing to the eye.' 'cheeky and indescribably unique.' - all sound pretty accurate to me) we then hear a pair of feet coming up the stairwell. hold on. two pairs of feet.

soobin appears, holding a box of dunkin donuts and some bags of chick-fil-a, and at first i'm loving what i'm seeing. until i see who appears up behind him.

elena.

instantly i look up to yeonjun, who's looking at soobin. soobin is giving him a sort of apologetic look as if he tried to get rid of her. and then elena is just smiling all sweet and innocently.

"hey." she says.

"oh...hi." liv smiles to her.

"caught soobin lugging all this good about, assumed it wasn't all for him." elena laughs.

she hasn't even looked at me. it's like i'm invisible to her. although, i guess i'd rather be invisible than for her to start getting all weird and bratty with me again. i glance back to yeonjun again and we catch eyes. clearly he's not thrilled by her appearance. the last time they properly saw each other, was after she tried kissing him and then they were arguing until two am.

the thing that i don't understand, is that elena wasn't invited. if you weren't invited to something, clearly you're not wanted there. why would you put yourself in a situation when you know you're not wanted? i'd feel so guilty marching into a gathering where no one wants me. it just makes everyone go all quiet and awkward. although clearly, she's not guilty. she probably is secretly mad that she wasn't invited. maybe she's hoping one of them will start being all 'oh my god, we're so sorry! we should have invited you, because we love you, we're obsessed with you, and our lives are completely revolved around you!' yeah...not likely.

soobin crouches down, placing the food down in the center of us all. everyone leans forwards, picking chips and bits and bobs out of the chick-fil-a bag.

"you guys wanna play a game?" elena says, taking a seat.

see, if anyone else asked that, i'd be up for it. it would be a laugh. but because she asked, i'm internally rolling my eyes. i notice yeonjun is not keeping his thoughts so internal, as he rolls his eyes outwardly.

"i have no energy." kai says.

"you won't have to get up or anything." elena adds in.

he sighs. "alright, yeah." kai says.

"okay." liv smiles, and the others all sort of nod.

"okay." she pauses in thought. "never have i ever," she starts saying. "broken the law."

in turn, everyone around the circle begins to answer.

"is this including drinking?" taehyun answers.

"no, everyone drinks underaged." elena says.

"k, uh...never." taehyun answers.

"never." liv adds.

"i have." kai says.

"multiple times." soobin adds on with a laugh.

"what time are you thinking about?" kai asks him with a cheeky smile.

"new years eve-"

"oh. yeah let's not talk about that one." kai says with a laugh, making everyone more curious. but the circle continues.

"never." i say.

"i have." yeonjun says. him, soobin and taehyun are all giving each other the eye and i'm wondering what they must have done. can't be that bad though.