♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯 !

when we arrive at the house, the lights are off. everyone must be in bed. we creep inside and tiptoe up the stairs. yeonjun gets a towel for me from the airing cupboard so that i can have a shower to wash all the mud off.

"you going to be okay?" he whispers to me quietly as we stand in the bathroom.

i nod. then, in the light from the bathroom, i see his face. there's a bruise under his left eye and a cut across his cheek. i step closer to him.

"does that hurt?" i whisper, gently raising my hand to his face.

his eyes just lock onto my face as i study his injuries.

"no, it's fine." he whispers back, his eyes are looking at my lips, i can tell.

i keep my eyes focused on his injuries. i press down on the bruise ever so slightly, and can see the slight flinch in his eyes, but he tries to pretend it doesn't hurt. "yeonjun, does it hurt?" i whisper to him again as he wasn't honest the first time.

he nods slightly, and i could swear he's been edging slightly closer.

"do you have first aid?" i whisper.

"it's fine." he responds.

"it could get infected. let me help." i whisper.

his eyes flick up to my eyes from my lips- "under the sink." he eventually whispers to me.

the way he's looking at me is giving me butterflies. i wish he wouldn't do that. because i just want to kiss him but that would be wrong. i take out the first aid kit and we both sit down on the bathroom floor in the middle of the night. as i wipe away the blood, we're both silent. he just watches my face which i try to ignore. when i start to disinfect it, he speaks up.

"how come you know how to do this?" he whispers.

"we get first aid training as a gymnastics coach." i respond while gently wiping at his cut.

"that's cool." he says.

i know that his eyes are watching my face as i do this, but i try my best to ignore it. but when he speaks again, he makes it difficult to.

"you know, you're kind of beautiful." he whispers.

i stop tending to his cut when he says that. i look at his hypnotic brown eyes which look back at me so intensely. why is my heart pounding.

i watch him, frozen, as he leans into me, his eyes staring at my lips. he's going to kiss me.

then there's a rattle at the bathroom door handle and we both cringe. oh no.

"who's in there?" juwon's voice asks from the other side, probably needing to go to the loo in the middle of the night.

"uh, it's me." yeonjun says.

"what are you doing?" juwon asks.

"i-nothing." he says.

"dude, come on, i need a piss." 

"use the downstairs toilet." yeonjun says back.

we hear an audible groan from the other side of the door before he goes away.

yeonjun looks at me. it almost happened again. we almost kissed. again. in one night. we met yesterday. i didn't like him. and now we're sat on the bathroom floor having almost kissed for the second time in one night. what on earth is happening?

"um, you're all done." i say quietly to him.

he nods while closing the first aid box. "thanks." he says.