♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟱 !

"what the hell do you think you're doing?!" sehun's voice bellows as his furious eyes rest on his son. "why is that here! i told you to get rid of it months ago!" he says, gesturing harshly to the guitar sat in its case. he's clearly too mad at his son to even acknowledge my presence.

my heart thumps viscously as i stand beside yeonjun.

"i'm not getting rid of it." yeonjun snaps back. "why can't you just let me do what i want?"

"because what you want isn't good enough!" sehun shouts.

"not good enough?" yeonjun responds. "not good enough? could you not heat how loud that crowd was cheering?"

"i don't care how loud they're cheering! you're my son and you have to do as i say!" he bellows.

"no!" yeonjun eventually breaks into a shout. "no, dad! i've had enough of it!"

"how dare you!" his eyes turn even more deadly than before.

"how dare i? how dare you!" yeonjun shouts. "if you're satisfied with your simple, boring ass job then that's fine! that's you, but that's not me - you can't control me and twist me into a meaningless robot just like you!"

"what did you just say to me?" sehun says, his voice so harsh i can feel the vibrations in my chest. "what did you just say to me?!" he yells out, making me flinch. i can see his body tensing up with rage.

that's when siwoo appears behind him, desperately trying to stop this from happening.

"sehun, stop." she's saying in a panic, but he doesn't take any notice of her in the slightest.

"if you're not going to get rid of this god damn guitar," sehun's voice rumbles. "then i will!" and sehun lunges for the guitar.

sehun slams it so hard against the wall, the guitar splits apart with the most deafening clatter. the shredded wood shoots apart, silencing everything. even the back stops playing. my lips part as i stare at the wreckage hanging from sehun's hand, and my heart pounds so fast i can hear it pulsating in my head. i look at yeonjun, who stands with his shoulders rising and falling as he breathes deeply. his whole body tenses up before his eyes rest upon his father.

that's when he charges at him.

"no! stop!" siwoo screeches, as yeonjun tackles his father roughly into the wall with a loud thud. sehun shouts out in pain for a second, and i watch frozen, unable to believe what i'm seeing.

then sehun harshly pushes yeonjun off of him before striking him so hard across the face that blood splats onto the wall.

"sehun!" siwoo screams.

i flinch, with my lips parting in horror.

yeonjun stumbles backwards for a second, before lifting his hand up to his face. he stares at his father, unable to believe he just hit him. there's so much fury in sehun's eyes. without even questioning it, he steps right up and hits him again.

"stop!" i scream, while siwoo tries tugging at sehun's arm to pull him away. it's hopeless. he's filled with too much rage and anger which is fuelling with strength. none of us are strong enough to make him stop.

sehun grabs onto yeonjun's collar, pulling him harshly to him before yelling "you do not ever - ever - disobey me!" then he pushes him away, with such a force that yeonjun smacks back against the wall. sehun comes at him again but i step in the way.

"don't touch him!" i yell.

"get out of the way-"

"chaewon, move!" yeonjun shouts, pushing me out of the way as sehun heads straight for him again.

that's when security bursts in. two men grab hold of sehun, restraining him, and there's so much shouting and yelling i don't know what to do with myself.

i'm breathing deeply, my chest rising and falling quickly.

i go to yeonjun who's stood against the wall, holding onto his arm. his eyes watch blankly as his father is put in handcuffs, and his mother cries. placing my hand on his cheek, i turn his head down to face me.

"yeonjun." i say quietly. "yeonjun, i'm so sorry."

he's got cuts on his cheek and a bruised forehead. his face has red marks and blood dripping from his eyebrow.

he looks down to me, looking sort of dazed.

"this is all my fault." i say, but before i can say anything else, he just pulls me in and hugs me.

"shut up." he says quietly, and i can feel his chest rising and falling roughly against me. "don't say that."

i cannot comprehend what i just witnessed. i just watched a father destroy his son's guitar before hitting him again and again across the face. i hold onto yeonjun tight, burying my face in his chest.

the guilt i'm feeling is unimaginable. this was all my idea. look what happened. i said he should perform at the open mic night, and this was his dad's reaction. yeonjun is covered in cuts and bruises, his father is in handcuffs, and his mother is in tears.

i pull back from yeonjun. what have i done? what on earth have i done?

minutes ago, i was feeling the most remarkable joy, and now i feel so unimaginably awful. i want everything to go away. i want to just vanish. i miss home. i want to go home. my home. i want to be with my family and forget all about this one. what i have done is unforgivable. i've just torn this family apart. i can't be here. i have to go.

i push past the crowd that's formed, breaking away from yeonjun. i'm finally outside breathing in the cold evening air, feeling the pitter patter of rain settle around me. my body is shaking, my heart is pounding, my head is ringing and i have a tear rolling down my cheek.

"chaewon." yeonjun's voice says from behind me.

i whip around to face him. i just shake my head, blinking away a tear. i have to get away.

"what are you doing?" he asks me.

i sniff. "this is all my fault.

"no, i just told you not to say that." he says, walking towards me.

"but it is - it is my fault." i say, with a slight wobble in my voice. "he just broke your guitar and then he-" i look at his face, a patch work or injuries caused by me. "and now he's in hand cuffs, and your mom is crying-"

he just steps up to me, grabbing onto my face before kissing me. i'm frozen, tensed, feeling his lips kissing mine. what? why is he kissing me after that just happened? after what i just said?

we break apart. "-and it's all my-"

then his lips are on mine again, stopping me from talking. the rain is now hammering down around us, i can barely hear my own thoughts.

"-my fault." i say. "this was all my idea-"

"shut up." says his breathy voice as he then shuts me up for good by kissing me again. this time, my tensed up body just sinks into him, and i kiss him back. i feel the cold rain on my bare skin, making my hair wet and soaking through my clothes. but i don't care. all i care about is this boy, who has me locked tightly in his strong arms.